CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because you're clearly stuck on your idea and what not. As of now, you keep talking about the teen with little interest on the subject. You were more hype about your sneaky/lucky dude. It's clear to me that you want to go with your former idea more so than the kid. And, brainstorming the kid isn't going to go anywhere since the hype is pretty much gone with this new route. I say, do your original idea, but keep digging for images.

As for images... you can start with this guy: Giatnt ass link. I don't remember exactly his username is, but his art is epic. Sorry for not being much help. It's hard to juggle brainstorming when I don't even have a thread up right now and still need to build.

I'm using the photo because someone helped me with this little tool;

How old do I look?

And the damn thing told me 3 times, the pictures look 23.

23.JPG

Because you're clearly stuck on your idea and what not. As of now, you keep talking about the teen with little interest on the subject. You were more hype about your sneaky/lucky dude. It's clear to me that you want to go with your former idea more so than the kid. And, brainstorming the kid isn't going to go anywhere since the hype is pretty much gone with this new route. I say, do your original idea, but keep digging for images.

As for images... you can start with this guy: Giatnt ass link. I don't remember exactly his username is, but his art is epic. Sorry for not being much help. It's hard to juggle brainstorming when I don't even have a thread up right now and still need to build.

Well yes. Luck Dude makes me laugh.

I am by n far a comedian and like to mess around. I am into breaking stereotypical molds we see all the time. One of them, is the post apo is surrounded by a bunch of tough dudes, with raging muscles, and lots of violence. I am Legend, Last of Us Joel's a big dude.

I like to do the opposite. Nimble things. Not everyone of them is the same. Had a recon scout once. Luck Dude is another. I think the only one I had that was fairly a tough guy and that was Artair, who pissed all over the Fallout 4 universe because of how salty I was.

I like the moniker

"Pathetic its Almost Genius"

• Love
Reactions: Banana-senpai
PFFT! That freaking tool. xD Honestly, if you are planning to use him for your luck guy, you can always play around with the fact that he looks younger than he is. Just adds another layer of comedy to thangs and what not.. and his luck streak. Aight, seems like things are settled for the time being. I'm gonna turn off my brain for a bit since naming factions hurt my brain.

PFFT! That freaking tool. xD Honestly, if you are planning to use him for your luck guy, you can always play around with the fact that he looks younger than he is. Just adds another layer of comedy to thangs and what not.. and his luck streak. Aight, seems like things are settled for the time being. I'm gonna turn off my brain for a bit since naming factions hurt my brain.
well I'll still look a bit more. If I cannot find anything, I am going to stretch the truth and make him 23.

Reactions: Alibaba
A final question;

Would you accept a character made directly from the Fallout's customization?

I wouldn't accept that.

..............................in game character created in the actual universe...............

ookay that's weird.

Well then I more than likely stick with the not 23, 23 year old. lol

or this, but I find this less interesting, but the brighter vibe is better
icould.jpg

As in the energy

• Love
Reactions: Banana-senpai
No, it is not. As a GM, I have the right to do what I like with a thread as long as a adhere to ToS. In this case, I have the right to have my thread be a certain way. Profiles images is one of them.

The image works.

And...
@JacobCane
Come on in. Feel free to look back in the thread for information I have already posted up so far for the universe.

thats the image i'm going for then. i like it. he comes off a lot more approachable now

okay, so what do you need for me to give for the character

As of now... I have nothing. I still need to build the thread, make delicious formats and graphics, make the reserve coding, make the profile coding, make the threads, and post all that shit up.

As of now... I have nothing. I still need to build the thread, make delicious formats and graphics, make the reserve coding, make the profile coding, make the threads, and post all that shit up.

all right i'll work on a better backstory now that i have a visual. still doing accidental raider killer.

OK. Something I need to know. How long ago in this verse did Talon Company join the slavers?

what about alternative weaponries like crossbows and arrows? I mean I always saw them plausible in the fallout universe and so do some modders.

Again, I don't have that kind of info up or considered it as of now.

20121101-Halloween-Costume.png

Does this fall more under the category?

Reactions: Alibaba
Status
Not open for further replies.