CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah yeah our little rag tag group is getting on its way.

So, I am still heavily considering it was the group who found Emmet.

I am thinking the group was hired earlier one, they got to the location, and found everyone dead. And an Emmet coming out of a locker or doorway or whatever. Stories going to change. I have a few in mind

One of them is a bandit jumps at Emmet's shadow, falls off the second floor, and shoots into the crowd

Another story is said a bucket fell on a raider's head and he started to shoot the other raiders who in turned shot themselves

As a head's up... the group hasn't formed at this point.

I have a feeling that this kid is going to be patching Martin up a lot. Because with the number of fights I have a feeling Martin is going to be getting into, he's going to get banged up a good amount.

I think that would make them somewhat familiar with each other? That is, Martin gets himself patched up in Chase City Clinic itself often. My doctor (I have no name yet) never leaves the clinic after all.

Oh. If and when the group would form, he has to be pulled out of the clinic.
I think you just hit right the line for anime in terms of accepting pics. I wouldn't accept anything beyond that picture.
Thank you! Artist is Erico Lotus, if anyone wants to see more.
Well yes. Luck Dude makes me laugh.

I am by n far a comedian and like to mess around. I am into breaking stereotypical molds we see all the time. One of them, is the post apo is surrounded by a bunch of tough dudes, with raging muscles, and lots of violence. I am Legend, Last of Us Joel's a big dude.

I like to do the opposite. Nimble things. Not everyone of them is the same. Had a recon scout once. Luck Dude is another. I think the only one I had that was fairly a tough guy and that was Artair, who pissed all over the Fallout 4 universe because of how salty I was.

I like the moniker

"Pathetic its Almost Genius"
I agree! That's why I went with a medic. And I think we'll need a medic. Your latest picture is pretty cool, by the way.

I agree! That's why I went with a medic. And I think we'll need a medic. Your latest picture is pretty cool, by the way.

I am going to use the latest picture, he's roughly 23, 24. But I just love the fact he looks a little young.

"Life is hard," a thug grunted into his beer bottle.

"It can be difficult," the thug looked up to see who was talking to him, a kid with bushy hair and a few scars.

"What do you know kid?"

Another thug nudges him in the elbow

"Didn't you hear, he's 23, and he's part of that new group forming up. He took on a group of raiders by himself. He rigged up a trap that shot twenty guns all at once, one gun triggered the next gun in a train reaction"

That was way over exaggeration, he looked away nervously into his Nuka Cola bottle.

"I heard he tricked the raiders into shooting themselves, has a silver tongue," another thug grumbled.

Now it was getting way overhead. Still the other thug looked at him, "What's your drink, I'll buy you a round for your impressive feats"

Impressive. More like accidental moments of deliberate chaos. He could make an atom bomb out of a toaster with his luck.

• Love
Reactions: Banana-senpai
I am going to use the latest picture, he's roughly 23, 24. But I just love the fact he looks a little young.

"Life is hard," a thug grunted into his beer bottle.

"It can be difficult," the thug looked up to see who was talking to him, a kid with bushy hair and a few scars.

"What do you know kid?"

Another thug nudges him in the elbow

"Didn't you hear, he's 23, and he's part of that new group forming up. He took on a group of raiders by himself. He rigged up a trap that shot twenty guns all at once, one gun triggered the next gun in a train reaction"

That was way over exaggeration, he looked away nervously into his Nuka Cola bottle.

"I heard he tricked the raiders into shooting themselves, has a silver tongue," another thug grumbled.

Now it was getting way overhead. Still the other thug looked at him, "What's your drink, I'll buy you a round for your impressive feats"

Impressive. More like accidental moments of deliberate chaos. He could make an atom bomb out of a toaster with his luck.
This means my "kid" (who is 28 so not really) is the least experienced.
He doesn't need to be protected, just teach him how to use weapons. OTL

This means my "kid" (who is 28 so not really) is the least experienced.
He doesn't need to be protected, just teach him how to use weapons. OTL

My character is going to be mostly Lucky based.

Luck and Sneak.

So, if I can get a bullet to ricochet off of a bucket and shoot a raider in the forehead I will fully do it.

So, if I can get a bullet to ricochet off of a bucket and shoot a raider in the forehead I will fully do it.
That is so fun! XD I hope this does happen.

With @devil's 4DV0C473's blessing I'd like to take the brainy role. But I might need help with the world for that. No, I mean, I'll totally need help.

As I linked early on, I was gonna take on the brainy role with my dude. xD

No and no. I literally turned off my brain for right now since i crashed hard on world building.

No and no. I literally turned off my brain for right now since i crashed hard on world building.

We want to make our characters tho.....lol

Nah all right, I am just sort of half working on him because I am excited

Actually.. with how things are going to go down, you can't make your characters until I approve/disapprove of your reserves. Been saying that for a while now.

As I linked early on, I was gonna take on the brainy role with my dude. xD
You be the brainy! I can't be smart in a world I barely know. OTL

Can I at least be the Endurance guy then?

Actually.. with how things are going to go down, you can't make your characters until I approve/disapprove of your reserves. Been saying that for a while now.
Sorry I didn't catch that, too. :( Am I approved?

Well what's the reserves and how can we get that going, so we can be approved or disapproved before the OOC. Is what I am asking.

Aight, for the time being, I'm just gonna put my foot down in coming up with character ideas. I feel that it was a mistake on my part for opening that Pandora's box without having the thread up (along with my word vomit information). For the time being, no character info/building until I have this thread up.

It's just exhausting when I don't have half the answers to something I'm still trying to build. The only thing I can say is that the biggest thing I wanted was suggestions to build the world. And, I got 3. The rest of the thread has been nothing more than a flood of character building information even though there's a two-step process in joining this thread.

SO... yeah... sorry for being a butt. But, it's draining my creative juices as a GM right now.

EDIT:: I don't have the reserves right now. And, I have explained the reserves basically has me weed out characters and posting styles that I don't want to see in my thread. And, again, interest in the thread doesn't guarantee you a spot to repeat myself again.

SO... patience mang! Please! I still have a shit load to build.

Aight, for the time being, I'm just gonna put my foot down in coming up with character ideas. I feel that it was a mistake on my part for opening that Pandora's box without having the thread up (along with my word vomit information). For the time being, no character info/building until I have this thread up.

It's just exhausting when I don't have half the answers to something I'm still trying to build. The only thing I can say is that the biggest thing I wanted was suggestions to build the world. And, I got 3. The rest of the thread has been nothing more than a flood of character building information even though there's a two-step process in joining this thread.

SO... yeah... sorry for being a butt. But, it's draining my creative juices as a GM right now.

I hope I don't come off crass mate. But if you look at any of my interest check. I encourage my members to build their characters and give them info along the way. Even my demon princess RP, I actually opened the character creation before the OOC because it helps me see where I as a GM am going go with my story.

I try to implement also what my members are creating as well.

Sometimes part of world building comes in the characters themselves as well. Like for example, I'm still interested in making a courier outpost for Chase city.

But information comes to me surrounding what I am doing and who is there.

I am not exactly sure how much liberty I am being given in world building.

I'm really sorry for that. I didn't get things.

What would you need help with, specifically? I'll do my best to add something in!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: U.N. 0W3N
Different strokes for different folks. I have my way of building thangs, and you have your ways of building thangs. But, yeah... I'm just going to keep my brain off right now.

I'll tag you guys when I have something up.

• Thank You
Reactions: Banana-senpai
Status
Not open for further replies.