[Closed] Kiragasaki High Paranormal Investigation Club

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
This was remade once again?

Sweet. Book me a spot and drown in darkness! Liborium Infinitium will bestow upon you...

That avatar is rather... anyway, I don't think we'll accept any more people after Crow. Considering the club only got enough members at the start of this year, I can't imagine very many people would join.

I'll have my post up a bit later today. Internet is shit right now. XO

I know the feeling. Mine's been on-and-off at best for weeks.

Broken serenity you seem to be getting a bit confused in the last post you made. From how it's written it sounds like she was criticizing the people who "were so sure everything revolved around the sun". I think you meant "so sure that everthing revolved around the earth." Same with the Pluto thing. It is actually a planet so sarcasm doesn't work with the "so sure Pluto is a planet" thing.

Actually we've learned in school Pluto is actually not a planet but maybe that's just my region and the sun thing was an accident @Ruko

In the roleplay? Has it progressed without my knowing?

I know. I mean, has everyone already done a second post?

Pluto is a planet. Recently it got promoted back to planet status again. Plus, even when it was a dwarf planet, it was still a planet. Just like dwarf humans are still humans.

I need to manually check all of my roleplays now...

@Ruko Ah, well Arisa is a rather unintelligent individual anyways so I'll leave the post as is. But thanks, I didn't realize it was a planet again.

I'll get my next post up soon, promise!
I just haven't been feeling well the past few days, but I should be able to post up something soon!

I'm guessing Shuichiro just talked to Shiro?

It was the vice pres not shiro who moved to the door :D I guess I should diffrentiate better next time :D

Shite. What name is that then?

Shiro is child too young to actually be in the school

Pres is called Hirasawa Kiyomi. I put all the apps in the OP :D

I shall change it.~

Status
Not open for further replies.