[Closed] Kiragasaki High Paranormal Investigation Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
This was remade once again?

Sweet. Book me a spot and drown in darkness! Liborium Infinitium will bestow upon you...

That avatar is rather... anyway, I don't think we'll accept any more people after Crow. Considering the club only got enough members at the start of this year, I can't imagine very many people would join.

I'll have my post up a bit later today. Internet is shit right now. XO

I know the feeling. Mine's been on-and-off at best for weeks.

Broken serenity you seem to be getting a bit confused in the last post you made. From how it's written it sounds like she was criticizing the people who "were so sure everything revolved around the sun". I think you meant "so sure that everthing revolved around the earth." Same with the Pluto thing. It is actually a planet so sarcasm doesn't work with the "so sure Pluto is a planet" thing.

Actually we've learned in school Pluto is actually not a planet but maybe that's just my region and the sun thing was an accident @Ruko

In the roleplay? Has it progressed without my knowing?

I know. I mean, has everyone already done a second post?

Pluto is a planet. Recently it got promoted back to planet status again. Plus, even when it was a dwarf planet, it was still a planet. Just like dwarf humans are still humans.

I need to manually check all of my roleplays now...

@Ruko Ah, well Arisa is a rather unintelligent individual anyways so I'll leave the post as is. But thanks, I didn't realize it was a planet again.

I'll get my next post up soon, promise!
I just haven't been feeling well the past few days, but I should be able to post up something soon!

I'm guessing Shuichiro just talked to Shiro?

It was the vice pres not shiro who moved to the door :D I guess I should diffrentiate better next time :D

Shite. What name is that then?

Shiro is child too young to actually be in the school

Pres is called Hirasawa Kiyomi. I put all the apps in the OP :D

I shall change it.~

Status
Not open for further replies.