Clockwork Pirates (Spots available/Open ^^)

UnsightlyTEAstain

Tea Addict
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per day
  3. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
Genres
Fantasy, Adventure, Romance, Magic, Mystery, Suspense, Modern and the Past (Victorian Era, Medieval), Action, Scifi, Horror, (occasionally) Realistic, Yaoi, Yuri
CLOCKWORK
Pirates

Flying air ships, steam powered locomotives, and the wide open sky.

Do you have what it takes to sail the skies?
Crew, #DAA520
Captain ~ Moon Child

Quartermaster ~ @Crono

Underwater Explorers ~ @EternalMusic @YuriLucien

Head Thief ~ @YuriLucien

Cook ~ @Duchess of Adraelith

Navigator

Engineer (2/2) ~ @WarriorHeart @The Alchemist

Swordsmen (0/5)

Doctor ~ @MonarchFrost

Master Gunner ~ @GreenSea

Cabin Boy

Weapons Master ~ @AceSorcerer

Gunners (0/5)

Crewmates (unlimited)

Plot, #F0E68C
Set in an alternate steam punk, Victorian universe you are part of the well known and infamous Clockwork Pirates. Sail the seas and explore the skies within a world filled with cogs and wheels. With the royalty and their navy around every corner, danger awaits as well as a sinister presence lurking among the smog covered cities.

Pixiv.Steampunk.full.331530.jpg

Character Sheet, #F0E68C
Full Name:

Nickname:

D.O.B:

Appearance:
(Anime, Pictures, illustrations, physical description, anything that will describe your characters well)

Role:
(Engineer, Quartermaster, Weapons Master, etc.)

Family:

Lovers:

Sexuality:

Personality:

Dislikes:
(At least 5)

Habits:

Fears:
(At least three)

Skills/Talents:
(At least 4)

Weaknesses:
(At least 4)

History:

Other:

Rules:

1. All Iwaku rules apply
2. No OOC fights (In RP is completely allowed)
3. This is a semi-mature roleplay so please be responsible of any smutty situations.
4. Romance is encouraged A LOT.
5. Will add more rules if necessary :P

FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO JOIN THE CREW. YOU MAY MAKE YOUR OWN CHARACTER AND NEW POSSIBLE POSITION YOU WOULD LIKE TO TAKE (Like...the captains hypothetical daughter etc.). THAT OR WE CAN DISCUSS THINGS THROUGH PM.

Last edited:
WOOO~!! ((IS this an OoC Chat as well or just sign ups~?))

If it is only sign ups I will edit this later as a character sheet~ ^^

Reactions: UnsightlyTEAstain
Bitchin'.

I need to finish a paper, but I'll hopefully have a CS up by tomorrow evening.

-Does has excite.-

Reactions: EternalMusic
WOOO~!! ((IS this an OoC Chat as well or just sign ups~?))

If it is only sign ups I will edit this later as a character sheet~ ^^
Both actually~ But I'm actually considering about making a group for this RP so I can create a thread specifically for characters so no one has to go searching for them.

What do you guys think?

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Up to you. I'm working on my CS now, and I'll probably post it within the hour. If you make a group, I'll move it over.

• Thank You
Groups are complicated. You can make a list of accepted characters in the first post by linking posts via the # listed next to 'Bookmark' in the lower right corner of each post.

• Thank You
Both actually~ But I'm actually considering about making a group for this RP so I can create a thread specifically for characters so no one has to go searching for them.

What do you guys think?
I like groups~ ^^

gosh I need to get going with my charrie ^^;;

@YuriLucien The image that we chose is in this spoiler so that you can grab it when you are completing the character sheet~ ^^
TwinsDarkSkin.jpg.jpg

Can I app Harvester as the Captain's right-hand (wo)man and pick-pocketer/thief? =D

And thanks, Eternal!

[W.I.P]

Full Name:
Dria Harvester, but never uses her first name.

Nickname:
Vesa (only allows good friends to call her this)

D.O.B:
January 2nd

Appearance:
Coming soon!

Role:
Professional Thief

Family:
Unknown

Lovers:
None

Sexuality:
Heterosexual

Personality:
Coming soon!

Living life on the seas, challenges, jewelry, gold, gems, liquor, fireworks

Dislikes:
Sweets, deserts, losing when she gambles, rats (they carry the plague!), politics

Habits:
Coming soon!

Fears:
Coming soon!

Skills/Talents:
Stealth, stealing, melee combat, gambling

Weaknesses:
Coming soon!

History:

Other:

I'll be finishing her by tomorrow. :3 But with her WIP I can work on her from different computers.

Can I app Harvester as the Captain's right-hand (wo)man and pick-pocketer/thief? =D

And thanks, Eternal!
Sure thing Yuri ^^

Oh and if I've hearted your character then they are all good to go (/accepted)

Awesome! =D And sounds good! I'll finish her up ASAP!

Owen Dennings A.K.A Chrono

D.O.B:
14/03

Appearance:
Ran.Online.Gunner.Class.full.693227.jpg

Role:
Master gunner

Family:
-Parent Deceased

Lovers:
None

Sexuality:
Hetero

Personality:
A cool, chill guy, Chrono doesn't take anyones word too much, he simply live in hie own world. There are times people said he's a jerk and other times when he said he's reliable, it's all depend on who he faced. Chrono simply a jerk to someone he taken interested in and reliable to a person that he holds dear the most. Chrono never wipe his smirk off when handling or battling with others, he simply love to shoot things around.

-Comrade
-Gold
-Challenge
-Friendship

Dislikes:
-Losing
-Annoying brat
-A lot of works
-Leaving a friend behind
-A Spy

Habits:
Playing with his gun when he's thrilled.

Fears:
-Death
-His Captain
-Rejected by girl

Skills/Talents:
-Shooting skills
-Observing skills
-Self proclaimed Charm
-Negotiation skills

Weaknesses:
-Hot Girls
-Captain
-Friends
-Burrito

History:
None to be said throughout his history, there aren't any depressing tale of a Gunsmith nor any epic tale about it. He was just a simple gunner when the pirate took him away when he was 13, later on he managed to escape when the pirate stay over the night at a city. At the age of 17 after 4 years of journey, he somehow barely to stay alive and that's when he met the Clockwork Pirate Captain.

Other:
I'll edit it more ASAP

Last edited:
  • Love
Full Name: James Allister MacGivens IV
Nickname: Al, Mac
D.O.B: 4/1
Appearance:
71.jpg
4c23d70ee627ded90ff846c03b9ab61e.jpg
Toronto-20110501-00088.jpg
il_430xn62215585.jpg
Steampunk_Rifle_by_ValiantDan.png
a4e811950d2a640e854f0b72e1323d8b-d3ilull.jpg
Chainsword%202.jpg

Role: Engineer
Family:
Father, James; death by malfunctioning gadget 15 years ago.
Mother, Lena; death by governing regime 13 years ago.
Sister, Dee; kidnapped by governing regime 13 years ago.
Lovers: None worth mentioning [yet].
Sexuality: Hetero
Personality: Hyperactive, Socially awkward, Ever changing [depending on train of thought, he may be shy or outgoing, rude or polite, etc.]

Fixing things/Creating stuff
Working with his hands
Flying
Honesty

Dislikes:
The Regime
Frilly/Frou frou things
Laziness
Liars
Feeling useless

Habits: Whistles, talks to himself and his gadgets, spaces out

Fears:
Failing to find his sister and visit vengeance upon his mother's killer
Dying like his father
Making mistakes

Skills/Talents:
Absolute understanding of mechanics
Thorough knowledge of physics and chemistry
Calm under pressure
Creative thinker
Honest to a fault
Always willing to help others

Weaknesses:
Easily distracted
Social situations that don't involve mechanics
Moody
Can be hard to understand
Stubborn

History: James was raised in a happy home. His parents were kind people and his sister loved to tease her dorky older brother but in a way that was both respectful and endearing. James' father, James Allister MacGivens III, was an inventor who loved to incorporate his children in his processes. This is why his son became an engineer.

Senior was always trying to invent contraptions and gadgets that would ease the load of the working man and his family. He helped develop things like high efficiency pumps which carry and filter water for drinking or cooking into people's homes. He also was a key figure in a form of communication that was deemed a threat to the government. A massive system of tubes and valves which were operated by pneumatics could carry correspondence miles away in a matter of minutes.

The body of men and women who rule the lands always kept tabs on the many inventors and the gadgets that flowed in wave after wave through the populace. Certain inventions were taken and their creators were either well-compensated or never heard from again. James the third refused the compensation package that was offered to him. The representative sent to acquire his tech left with a displeased look. That night in his lab, a freak explosion rocked the house of the MacGivens and took the life of James MacGivens III.

The tech was lost. The community became isolated and several of its top engineers also went missing. James' mother, Lena, began to speak out against the establishment. She made her voice heard with protests and eventually started to become a vandal against those she believed responsible for her husband's death. After a few years of this, government types started to shadow the MacGivens family.

One night, James thought he heard something and went to check on his mom and sister. They were gone. A rustling sound made the hairs on the back of his neck stand up. James fled and hid for several weeks. His fear ruled him. While scavenging for trash, James encountered a man who changed his perspective. He told him about a lifestyle that would set him free. The man told James a location and a name. He said that this was a way to avenge his family…to take back what was lost.

Other: James is an excellent marksman and a good man to have on your side during a fight. What he lacks in physical strength is made up for by his intelligence and level-headed decision making skills.

• Love
PIIIIIIIRRRRAAAAATES!~
My favorite thing in existence next to Ice Cream Cake!

Hope you have room for one more~
I'll get to work on a second engineer soon!

Also hi @PetticoatLane ~
Always open for more ^^ Welcome aboard :)

@YuriLucien mind replying to the PM so that I can start creating my character sheet ^^;; *hopes she did actually did end up sending that rp because that would be embarrassing if yuri didn't know what she was talking about*