City of Souls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sitting near the windows a red haired man was enjoying the food silently. From time to time he would glance out over at the people in the restaurant before turning his focus back to eating and reading on his phone. While not noticeable to others he was at the moment enjoying a silent telepathic rant from his soulmate about his habits and slow pace trough town. While she was missing a good show on tv.

At the moment Aiko was hiding inside the ring. For reasons such as not wanting to be viewed by a perverted beast like john when she was talking. And she wasn't in her best mood either. It wasn't to long ago he had captured her. And now like many times before he fuelled her rage by clearly ignoring her while staring at some poor woman he most likely was planning to prey upon.

John however had spotted a woman that was nice to lay his eyes upon, speaking to an older man and younger girl. Based on facial expressions it seemed to be a meeting out of coincidence. And so as Aiko was about to rant on he took of the ring briefly and dropped it into the cup with now cold tea. While he returned to eyeing the woman with interest as his mind now as peaceful and silent. Taking a sip of the now hot Tea he then fished up the ring again. Aiko was now instead sitting on the chair in front of him fuming but without saying a word.

"Ms. Irwin, your shift is almost up. You can afford to pay attention for two more minutes."

Akiora snapped out of her reverie, ignoring the laughing coming from her pendant as she refocused on putting the last of her dishes into the large washer the restaurant relied on, untying the apron that covered the front of her uniform and contained her notebook, hanging it in the employee closet.

"I still say you should tell that manager exactly what you think of this place."

She stepped into the street, the plain black button up shirt and black pants of her uniform contrasting with the almost universal suits around her as she strode briskly toward the nearest bus stop, mumbling to Nathan as she went. "And where would we be if I listened to you? Out on the street, most likely, with nothing to our name other than you."

"And we wouldn't want to have to pawn you, would we?"

Akiora felt a slight mental shudder come from Nathan and she grinned, hopping on the bus toward the "fishy" part of town, as Nathan called it. She needed just enough food to last her till the end of the week, and she was hoping she could find another good deal there, like last time. Nothing like magic-seared mahi-mahi.

A few moments after disembarking, the dark haired girl barely dodged a flameheaded woman passing by. Two others weren't so lucky, as the woman bumped into them before spitting on the ground.

"You should burn her!" Nathan chirped helpfully. Akiora muttered a "shut up, you" and walked quickly toward those two, arriving slightly after another individual. Missing the opportunity to help, she hung back about five feet, listening slightly and waiting for an opening to speak.

• Love
Reactions: Ritual Lobotomy
Red Mervin
Walking around town he grew hungry, noticing he did not have much money on him he reached for the phone in his pocket; the phone was turned off by mistake, when he turned it on he noticed that he had a missed call from Ansley. As he held the phone with a few swipes on it's screen he called Ansley, the other side answered quickly "Hey, are you awake?" he paused for a moment "I was thinking we could get something to eat together, I was thinking maybe sushi?" he continued walking as he talked on the phone "That would be great, I will see you there." he put his phone in his pocket and continued walking towards the so called and famous fish district of Tokyo. As he arrived there he noticed trouble brewing, a girl with a dragon tattoo standing just a few feet away from whatever was going on, he felt something strange in the air but kept silent and decided to approach the girl, quietly he walked then stopped just behind her "Excuse me miss?" he exclaimed as he stood behind her.

Ansley Reanna
She sat on the couch eating her cereal slowly and watched TV, her phone rang and she picked it up, it was Red "Yeah I am awake." she waited for his response "Yeah, sure... I noticed you didn't take much money so I will bring enough for both of us." she paused "Alright then, see you there." she hung up and went to get dressed. Shortly she came back down dressed and ready to go out, putting on her sneakers and tying them she took a minute or two, then she went out the door locking it behind her. With a little walking she arrived at the bus station and waited for the bus to arrive.

• Love
Ahnner had been up all night making the finishing touches on one of the 'special' sculptures a client had ordered. Even while the beauty of it would crumble for its contents he refused to do anything than a perfect job. And on these requests he could let loose his creativity. The piece at hand turned out as a guard cat with folded feather wings. Gaining a questioning stare from Meraniz.

Having let the art dry he carried it up from his workshop underneath the club. There were positives with having both of his works run from the same location, as well as having his home on the upper floor. His work to gain ownership of the building itself was coming along nicely. He still paid tribute to the memory of his old business partners, and their sculptures. The bone color of them was beautiful.
Greeting the few of his employees that had already arrived to start with preparations for the evening, and asking her to feed his cats. He got his coat and went out to deliver the sculpture.

A brisk walk later he arrived at the fish market. *Maybe I should get something to eat while Im here* Shifting the 'cat' in his hands he started walking towards the place where he would place it. Walking by some people standing in the middle of the walkway. He entered the restaurant, noticing how a lot of people inside seemed a bit on edge, but it didnt concern him as he put the little statue down at the counter, nodding to the employee at the register, he could always have someone at his club make something quick. And he didnt feel like staying if there was this tension in the air.

When he turned to walk however, he catched sight of an old friend.

"Hi there John. Long time no see." He said as he sat down across the man toting a bright red head. Ahnner gained a small smile, as John was one of his few old friends. But with his club gaining speed and all, he hadnt had as much time to go visit the mans cafe like he used to.

• Love
Rika Nakamuri

damian_badou_nails_by_exxonist-d7as3bv.jpg

If Nako had a physical form that Rika could touch, he would have been slapped about ten times. His outburst had attracted non-needed attention, and his statement had resulted in her getting various stares and looks from the normal people around her. Hearing footsteps behind her, she turned to see the woman who was having some romantic moment with a man earlier. Rika scanned the girl as she deliberately sat in front of Arata. Damn it, Raus was right. The man did have a bodyguard but she was just off with her boyfriend a few moments earlier. What made the situation more complicating was the cop that she had just passed was not sitting too far away. Her eyes made glances at the female bodyguard in who now sat in front of Arata, and the cop that was at the table not too far away. Rika watched as another girl who was pretty attractive come by and sit by Arata too before having a meaningless conversation. It was obvious that all three individuals in front of her were means of protecting Arata. The red headed assassin slowly pulled her hood over her head before taking the string of her eye patch and pulled it. She let it go, and a distinct snapping sound was made as it was adjusted. In stressing situations this was a gesture that she usually did. Hearing the women converse with Arata behind her, Rika took a few steps away before walking behind a fish stall. She had her back facing the bodyguards of Arata as she pulled out her cellphone, dialing Raus' number. A few ringing sounds were made before the cosplaying tool picked up.

"Finally, what took you so long?"

"Pedicure, of course."

"I hate your jokes."

"Wasn't joking."

"Whatever. How would Astrulis feel if I got him two extra 'pages' today? The individuals do seem to be worthy enough."

"Well, he probably wouldn't care that much. I say go for it! Now seriously, this pedicure?"

"Um... OK. I'll leave you to your thing."

She snapped her flip phone closed before looking around. The place was too noisy for the normal citizens around her to even hear about what she said, let alone care. It was a good thing that she had used the term pages instead of Souls, or else all the Souls around her would have gone crazy. She rubbed her silver necklace for a bit before giving it a kiss. Nako's voice rang out with a slight amount of glee.

"Oh, we going to start now?"

"Yup. You ready?"

"Always!"

A cackle came from the duo before Rika snapped her fingers, rendering the word.

"Rise..."

A blue light enveloped her body as she started to manifest Nako. Sounds that sounded like sparks of lightning seemed to occur before the blue light disappeared. Within Rika's hands was Nako in his manifested, katana form. Of course, this resulted in panic from the peopled around her. One man was dumb struck and just stood there and the red head approached him with a grin.

"Is this a magic trick?"

"Yeah, it is... and you're a prime part of it."

The man obviously had no idea what she meant, and he wouldn't live long enough to figure out the meaning of her words. With a horizontal slash at neck level, Rika had sliced the man's head off his shoulders. Blood splattered from the decapitated body's neck and Rika widened her eyes at this. She wanted more blood. As the man transgressed into Soul form, he screamed as his body was being hacked into pieces. The arms were Rika's favorite part. The spray of blood had gotten all over her jacket and face, but she did not care. The sadistic girl enjoyed the sight of red. It was her own ecstasy, and it gave her a feeling of bliss. Grasping her blade with her right hand, her free left hand went up to wipe her face. She looked at her now dirtied finger tips before licking at the blood. After finishing off the last of it, she turned back to the table with the now startled Arata and the two girls.

"I can chase Arata down easily, but the one's who I am really after now are you two..."

(Battle Theme)

• Love
Jeanine watched in horror as the girl cut some mans head off, but her look of horror was soon replaced with rage. Aniela was back. She muttered a word under her breath, a word to summon her sword. It materialized in her right hand.

She stood up and grabbed Arata by the shoulders. She pulled him up and pushed him towards the door. She didn't feel like dying, plus she had a job to do.

"Aniela? Is it time?"

"Hell yeah it is."

Aniela was one to rush into battle, but she wasn't so sure if she could do that with this girl. The redhead was even more sadistic than Aniela, she had ripped the man to pieces and then licked the blood from her fingers. Now, for some odd reason she wished that she had listened to Micah. If only he was here now.

Aniela gripped the hilt of her sword, rubbing her thumb over the familiar metal feeling.

"Fuck you, redhead." was all she said to the other. She meant it for many reasons, for what happend earlier, with her and that boy, and for killing the innocent man.

This was precisely the reason why she hated taking jobs that delt with assassins. They were always the sadistic type, it disgusted Aniela. Her hands began to shake, she was angry. Thats all she knew.

"Are you going to just stand there? Keep your head Aniela. You don't need to go into a panic attack right now. You can do this."

Markus's encouraging words bounced around her skull, but she still wasn't going to make the first move. If the other made any move, Aniela could most likely dodge it. She was fast, especially fast for being as small as a child. But she didn't know if she could do that the entire time.

Ani whipped her head around to look at the pretty girl who claimed to know Arata. She needed to help. She needed to help before she was harmed. She looked back at the redhead, her eyes still blazing with the rage she had.

"What you going to do? Stand there all day?"

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
"Hey hey, hey!"

Akiora had just turned to respond to Red when Nathan's "voice" cut in, the scene unfolding still well visible from where he was. Aki had only turned her neck., which snapped back very quickly.

"Praise the gods!" Nathan yelled, happy that she'd finally listened to him. "Even you don't like decapitations!"

"Sorry," she whispered to Red, not aware that he could likely hear Nathan's "speech." "I'm sorry you're involved in this."

The dark haired girl gripped her necklace, the bronze flames glowing red and fire balling up in her left hand, not visible due to it being clenched in a fist.

"I don't know who you are, lady," she yelled at the flame-haired woman, "But if you're gonna kill bystanders you're gonna have to kill me too!"

"Bravo," Nathan chirped, muffled a bit by her hand. "If a bit melodramatic."

• Love
Pierce took Rei's hand and shook it "It's nice to meet you Rei, I'm Pierce." Langston appeared on Pierce's shoulder and whispered in his ear "Pierce I think she has a soul mate call it rabbits intuition." Pierce had a surprised look on his face "You think so?" he whispered back to Langston. From Rei's perspective this conversation would like Pierce was talking to his shoulder. Langston nodded "Maybe you should me manifest so she will feel more at ease." Pierce put his hand on his chin "Hmmm ok." Pierce rubbed the small metal cube he kept in his pocket and whispered "Rise." A small, and very cute, baby calico bunny appeared on Pierces right shoulder, so cute in fact it would thaw even the coldest of hearts. Pierce gave a kind of nervous smile "S so this is my soul mate Langston......" he pointed at the rabbit on his shoulder. "Hello Miss Rei." Langston squeaked. "D... do you have a soul mate?" Pierce said still kind of nervous.

Pierce turned his head and looked at the scene across the street, "Ugh another battle? Seriously? I don't get it battling is such a waste of this gift." Pierce whined. "Pierce I'm ready to go when you are!" courage filled Lanston's voice. "Alright then.... Uh Rei if you do have a soul mate and you don't think I'm crazy please follow me!" Pierce said running towards the battle. He made sure to stay hidden until he could strike properly "Langdston lets conserve our energy, ok? I know how you like to use it all up in one shot." Lanston sighed "Fine." Both looked on as the redhead was almost shot in the head.

Last edited:
  • Love
Red looked at the scene that was unfolding in-front of him, a man was getting slashed left and right. He just noticed, there were souls around him. He paced back slowly, it was a bad thing... he was here without his soul-mate. His phone rang, it was Ansley, he quickly picked it up "Where are you?" he said "I just got off the bus, I am currently going towards the..." he cut her off "Come here quickly, I need your help!" he paused for a moment "I will be right there!" she said and hang up on him. Leaning against a wall, Red observed the scene and the gruesome girl that had killed the man. This was getting out of hand quickly. Ansley ran towards him, noticing her from far he yelled at her "Transform!" as she ran up to him she transformed in her weapon. He placed her around his back and ran towards the small shop on the corner overlooking the whole market, he ran up the shop wall and climbed it's roof. Crouching behind the shops sign that provided him some cover, he leaned over and aimed down his rifle "What are you going to do?" he gripped the rifle tightly "Shhh... be quiet." he aimed down the red girls head and squeezed the trigger. The bullet flew in her direction with super sonic speed, as she turned to a table the bullet went past her grazing her cheek. Red kept quiet and reloaded and aimed down his next shot.

• Love
Rei looked at pierce awkwardly as he took her hand to shake it, but just silently nodded as he introduced himself. That! Who does he think he is to touch Miss Rei's hand like that?! Saigo complained while glaring at Pierce. Calm yourself, Rei ordered Saigo. Grumbling, Saigo went silent and watched as Pierce began whispering to his shoulder. Saigo.. Do you think that... He has a soul-mate? Rei asked, thinking that she wasn't wrong after all when she saw him speak to the girl. Seems like it, Saigo answered, when a bunny appeared on Pierce's right shoulder. "C-cute" Rei blurted out, waving her hand when she saw the bunny introduce itself as langston. Realizing what she had done, she looked away slightly embarassed.

Hearing Pierce speak, Rei looked up to see him acting nervously as he asked if she had a soul-mate. Nodding her head, Rei held out her hand that had her red ribbon tied to her wrist. "
Introduce yourself" Rei spoke to it, not caring if the people who passed by looked at her strangely.

"
Saigo" he introduced with a hint of annoyance, from Pierce shaking Rei's hand previously. Sighing, Rei put her hand down. She decided not to show Pierce Saigo's form because he would become a katana sword which might cause a problem if others not involved saw. Although, Saigo did have a human form, he could only take the form of his body after he died, which Saigo refuses to show to anybody but Rei. It was quite grotesque, especially when you knew the way he was murdered.

"
I didn't know..." Rei said mostly to herself, implying that all the years she could hear and see things others couldn't, she never knew that she would ever meet anyone that could do the same.

Snapping her head towards a commotion with a red headed girl almost getting shot, Rei nodded and followed Pierce. "
This is going to be interesting," Saigo commented, his voice becoming darker and his aura changing to something filled with hate.

"
Rise" Rei commanded quietly, untying her ribbon with one hand. Fading away in sparks, a katana sword appeared and she held it in her hand as she stayed behind Pierce.

• Love
Booker's mind went in flames, the sudden action startled him, but what shattered his psyche was all the screaming, he tensed, about to fly off the handle, his head snapped around to see it.

slicing and dicing, bloody messes quickly formed and before anything this fish market turned into a butcher shop.
His eyes scanned the crowd, searching for the cause of this chaos when a flare of red hair caught his eye.
It was the criminal he was after. He'd approach no problem, gun against sword would be an easy fight.
But a group fight was something he wasn't prepared for.

Weighing his options he retreated with the crowd and wheeled around the corner and held himself against the brick wall outside of the market,
A prime position for some excellent reconnaissance. He could hear, with a bit of effort peek and see the battle, and best of all, where booker was at, it was the only exit from the market, so if she ran, he'd chase her down.

"Ready sweetheart?"

Sliding his gun out of his holster he pulled the hammer back

Click-clack

The barrel glew red and from the spacing where the bullets would go, a shot of wind was sucked into it's place.

"YOU'RE DRUNK YOU'LL GET HURT!"

He grimaced, when she was right she was right, his vision was a bit off and he was somewhat wobbly
But he had faith.

"Trust me hun i'll be okay"

• Love
John smiled and courteously nodded at Ahnner. "Nice to see you once in a while busy at the club?" Raising an eye brow at Aiko holding her ghostly hands near Ahnner's throat. With her mood it was quite amusing to see that she hadn't realised she was hiding her self from others yet. And though it looked like the day would turn into an interesting one involving a nice chat with an old friend.

He instead found himself looking towards a commotion where a man was cut down by some mad man or as it turned out mad woman. The blood made him grimace in disgust. Aiko was just gaping at the scene somewhat incapable to fathom the scene in front of her. "what the hell?" was all she could comment on what just had happened as chaos ensued around them.

"I believe we will have to save this little chat for later i prefer to not get involved with these crazy people." He commented and stood up dropping the payment on the table. He wasn't worried about anyone taking that since people where in a rush to get out.

• Love
Micah had been roaming a fish market, he forgot the name but he was. His hand ran through his dark grey hair. He was very attractive, so atteactive that some girls would stare at him in public. There were girls staring at him now, he was about to shake his head no, when he heard a scream. His yellow eyes became alert.

"Micah, you wouldn't think thats your sister?"

"I don't know. But I'm definitely going to find out."

Micah ran towards the small eatery. In a matter of seconds, he was inside the diner. He was shocked to see a decapitated head laying on the ground. He looked up slightly to see a girl with bloody hands, then.. his sister. Rage filled every inch of his body. The redhead faced Ani, with a look of determination. She was not going to hurt his little sister.

Micah thumbed the black and white bracelet around his wrist before murmuring the word
"Rise."

"Gladly."

A large bow appeared in one hand, and a holster full of arrows appeared in the other. He swung the arrows on his shoulder, grabbed an arrow, he nocked the arrow, then pointed it at the redhead. If she moved another inch he would let the arrow fly.

"Girlie, if you dare move towards my sister you'll regret everything you have done today." his voice was filled with absolute rage, but he was not going to act upon it. Not like his sister. But he would let the girl leave, before anything happened. But he was unsure that she would.
----

Aniela took a step back, everyone seemed to be ganging up on the assassin. There was even a bullet flying towards her head. A grin filled her features.

Thats when all of the sudden her brother burst through the doors. Aniela let out a groan before backing up a couple more steps. Let Micah ruin her fun. He always does. He called upon his soul-mate and a bowaappeared in his hands. He aimed it at the girl.

"Micah! I could've taken care of this myself! "

"You would've died if he didn't come."

"No I wouldn't have."

"Yes you would have.''

With a sigh, she turned around and walked over to one of the booths. She took a seat and watched what would happen next. Markus was right, he always was.

She sat her sword on the table but never let it completely go.

• Love
Rio Maki

"Oh come on! It will be fun!" Rei pleaded, floating lightly beside Rio. She was doing her best to talk Rio into going to concert that was going on tonight. Rio sighed lightly. "Rei, I told you already. I need to get back to my studies. I am just too busy. I am sorry." The soul girl crossed her arms and pouted a little. "No, you are just avoiding it." Rei stated. She knew very well that Rio put no trust in crowded and loud places where she couldn't keep her eyes and ears at their maximum. But what is the big deal in Rio protecting her? She was dead anyway. Rio looked at her and frowned confused. "Why would I avoid it? It's just a stupid concert." Rei nodded and now was floating backwards, facing Rio. "Exactly! It's stupid! So why don't we go?" She grinned mischievously. "Or maybe you're afraid that a cute boy could pay attention to you and ruin your life-long schedule." Rio cleared her throat awkwardly. "What? I wasn't even thinking about that." Rei laughed sweetly. "Well now you do. You're welcome. Besides, your biological clock is ticking. You might as well find a boyfriend."

Rio scratched her head and sighed slightly annoyed. "I am only 20, you have to find a better reason." She chuckled and looked at her soul-mate. "Besides, how on earth did you come up with that?" Rei shrugged putting arms behind her head. "Eh well, when you hang out with popular people, you hear things. Still...back onto the subject, that doesn't change my point. We're together for so long, and I have never seen you with a guy before." Rio laughed lightly. "Doesn't mean I never had one. I just don't...like to talk about it. That's all." Rei nodded. "Fine then, I'll stop if you at least say you will consider taking me to the..." Sensing the great amount of souls in one place, she turned her head towards the fish market across the street. "Hey, what's up with that?" Rio was already looking at the same direction. "Seems like a fight?"

Rei rolled her eyes. "Well, you don't say?" But she knew what was Rio referring to. She had no intention to involve herself into it. Again. Rei sighed. "Fine then." Noticing her disappointment for being prevented from acting, Rio smiled lightly. "I'll take you to the concert if you stay out of it." Her soul-mate grinned happily and sat on the side walk, staring at the Fish Market. "I knew you will change your mind." She narrowed her eyes at the scene. "I do wonder what is going on though..."

It was his fault....
He should have ordered a sandwich instead. The tempura was alright, but it wasn't what he wanted. Something with a bun would have been nice today. Samantha told him once that she liked fish, fish sticks that is. He appreciated the people of the sea, it's hard to find something so good while fishing for something that looks like an alien. David paid for his meal and walked out of the restaurant. It was a decently nice day out, the sun was shining, maybe he would walk around for a while before going to his job. Hell, why not just take the night off. They could just have another guy come in. Everyone was looking for a job these days. David chuckled to himself thinking about this. He had a nice life, it was quiet and peaceful. He slept with whatever woman he wanted, and when ever he wanted. It was a paradise being single, it was the way he would want to live his life. He continued to walk along the fish market and looked at the clouds. Then he stopped, he heard it. Immediately he stopped and rolled to his right. It was a gunshot, and it was loud. He looked to his right and saw a redhead with blood all over her. A soul was above the body, it was bad. David felt scared, his heart was racing. He did the only thing that he knew he should have. "Protect." The sweat on his hands formed into a long blade in his hand. "I'm here David, what do you need of me?" David held the blade tightly, and then he stood up. Then he ran toward the redhaired woman.

fz3g2e.jpg

Catherine had just flagged a waitress and asked her for a green tea on sake when the asian girl spoke up, making Catherine's warning bells go off almost immediately. "I'm Jeanine! You are?" Smile never faltering, she had already decided that the girl was lying. Such a strong southern accent in the middle of Japan... highly unlikely. In that moment, Catherine only felt pity for the girl. Could she not come up with anything better than a sweet southern accent so obviously from America? "Nice to meet ya! So how do you know my dear uncle Arata here?" Catherine nearly keeled over in laughter at the last part, "uncle" she said. Smiling even wider, Catherine spoke in rapid Japanese. "Oh Arata and I are old aquaintances, nothing much. But I never realized Arata had a sister, or brother for that matter." Whomever the girl was, Catherine was far from trusting this girl.

Just as Catherine's tea arrived, the red head from earlier showed up beside their table. In that intense moment, every hair on Catherine's arm stood on end. Pushing her chair back just as the woman lit up like a firecracker, Catherine spun on her heel and prepared herself for whatever was to come. "Oh you startled me..." Just then a bystander's head came tumbling from his shoulders, blood spraying all over the girl and herself. What a violent 'magic trick'. "I can chase Arata down easily, but the one's who I am really after now are you two..." Catherine's steely gaze met the other woman's, her first reaction was to cross her arms and stand there. Horror frozen on her face as she looked at the nameless man's body, keeping the facade she had adopted pulled closely. However focus was hard to come by as the twins were screaming in perfect harmony not ten feet away. She could feel the energy already pouring into her two trigger fingers, as the twins stirred restlessly.

"What you going to do? Stand there all day?" The fake southern Japanese niece of Arata yelled to her. Catherine more than anything wanted to snap her fingers and feel the molten hot handles of the twins in their gun form but that was a very bad idea. A part of Catherine that was not completely focused on the redhead, laughed sarcastically at how both women assumed that Catherine was a Padrone. That would be their downfall. With shaking fingers, she touched her face that was covered in blood. Taking them back, she stared with scared wide eyes at the red and then with all the heart she could muster, she screamed and stumbled back. The twins looked to each other and then back at Cat like she had lost her mind. No matter what happened, Catherine Foxx's identity as a civilian waitress mattered more than another actual civilian's life. One thing about the agency, civilians weren't really viewed as a worry. More or less they were a casualty, and they were to be treated as one at all times. Arata didn't matter much, at the moment at least. But taking one more glance at the red head, she made sure that face was committed to memory.

"I don't know who you are, lady, But if you're gonna kill bystanders you're gonna have to kill me too!" Still in the midst of the Chaos, at least three to four people jumped into the action. Over what? A dead body? Of course not, they all stood in the middle of a public fish market like a pack of idiots waving around their soul mates like they were toys just because they caught the scent of a challenge. Catherine was slowly putting distance between herself and the woman with the eye-patch, she was definitely not just displaying her soul mates because this woman did. Catherine wasn't so easily tipped off. Turning her back, she realized she had forgotten the fish. With a look over her shoulder, she saw the bag was absolutely drenched in blood. Groaning mentally, it took every drop of her will power not to real quick like jump in the center of the action to grab her fish.

"Kitty, shouldn't we go help?" Catherine simply spare Daisy a hard glare, which of course spurned on Rosey. "I should just change right here right now." With a satisfied grin, Catherine began to feel her skin blistering where Rosey would normally be nestled into her palm. "Don't you dare!" Cat almost yelled to the stubborn soul. The air around her hand was beginning to mirage as Rosey was about to follow through with her threat. Even after three years, Catherine still couldn't really control the wildcards she had as soul mates. It had been a huge mystery to begin with, she was a rare case with not one soul mate. But two. "Rosey please... don't do this." Finally after a single flame licked at Catherine's fingers, the air cooled and Rosey stuck her nose in the air. She could pout all she wanted, so long as she hadn't given away her position or well... identity. Hopefully no one had seen Catherine thought to herself as she looked around running along with the crowd in order to disappear. A perfectly white silk shirt completely ruined.

Last edited:
Reactions: Excesmyr
"Maybe the fish market wasn't such a bad idea today..."

The journalist had found his way to Tokyo following a lead for some story about a rising business. It was hardly front page stuff, but stories he did usually weren't. And his editor was willing to pay for a portion of the flight to Tokyo, so it wasn't a complete loss. It was a chance to go abroad, experience new cultures, and enjoy an easy story. That was months ago.

The editor decided to cancel the story, leaving him stranded in Japan. Needless to say, he was pissed. And out of a job. The editor thought he had enough money for the flight back, but he was wrong. Mark looked like a tourist during his first couple of weeks, wandering the streets trying to scrape together a meal with his camera and western clothes. It was embarrassing. Eventually, he adjusted. He learned enough of the language before arriving in Japan, and picked the rest up by experience. He managed to find work in the form of a local Tokyo newspaper. And his soul mate.

Mark and Amy hit it off almost immediately. It was no surprise that she became his soul mate. And so they've scraped together a living from nothing.

And so Mark was walking the markets for his next meal. His trip to the market was uneventful until a woman unleashes her soul mate and kills a person right on the street. Things like this just don't happen, so while it was such a shame for the man, it was a blessing for Mark. He quickly whipped out his camera, capturing the rather brutal murder and mutilation of the corpse. He took up a post behind one of the stands, hiding amongst barrels and crates of fish and ice. He chronicled the ensuing chaos and Padrones confronting the murderer.

Mark smirked slightly as his camera filled with pictures of the crime. He was perfectly content with just taking pictures. Amy wasn't.

"What the hell are you doing!? Are you really this low? Be a man and get in there!" She said to him.

"Shhhh! I can't handle that. And quit being so loud, you're gonna give us away!" He responded in a harsh whisper.

"I will not be quiet! A man just died and you're being a pussy, taking pictures!" She responded in a slightly louder voice.

Mark ducked behind his cover. With such a loud soul mate, it might be useless. "Please, don't be like this. I don't want to end up like you." He instantly regretted his words. It was such a stupid choice of words. Amy responded only with an intense glare. Mark could only feel meek and an obligation to follow her orders. "Fine."

Rise.

Amy smirked and slowly began the process of changing into a simple hatchet. He let his camera dangle from his neck as he held the hatchet to his side. He still kept to his cover, but peeked out of his cover. She saw a pretty girl in a white skirt fleeing the scene. She seemed to have enough common sense to try and not get involved with the whole thing, unlike his own soul mate who kept egging him on and the other padrones.

Rika Nakamuri

damian_badou_nails_by_exxonist-d7as3bv.jpg

Rika watched closely as Aratas bodyguard grabbed him by the shoulders and pushed him away. The redhead simply shrugged at her gesture before hearing the girl in front of her say "Fuck you, redhead." The assassin quirked up an eyebrow at this statement before grinning slightly. This girl had a dirtier mouth than she expected, judging from how sweet she was with her boyfriend earlier. The girl even went as far as to ask what Rika was going to do all day, and this made the assassin even more intrigued by the girl. Rika was about to charge at the girl before hearing a voice behind her, and she turned to look as she saw no immediate threat from Aniela. The girl that had just arrived on the scene didn't even know who Rika was but she said that if Rika was going to kill bystanders, she would have to kill her as well. Rika widened her eyes in surprise before giving the girl a grin.

"Well, if you say so… I'll happily kill you first…"

The redhead was about to charge at the woman before hearing a distinct sound of something cutting through the air. She turned to a nearby building before having the bullet of a rifle graze her cheek. She let out a loud groan before yelling.

"Shit! That really hurt! Who the hell did that?!"

The Pawn of Pieces quickly looked around the nearby buildings, not seeing any sign of the attacker. The sniper would pose a large problem for her, for if she did not kill him quickly then she would be in deep trouble. Hell, she may even be dead if the next shot was accurate enough. She was about to climb a ladder upon a nearby building and search around for the hidden annoyance but yet another man had walked upon the place where she had been. He came inside the small restaurant before giving Rika a dead glare, and she had no idea what his issue was. The man then suspiciously ran a hand over his white bracelet before saying the words of releasing. Another Padrone had come upon the scene! A large bow appeared and the man loaded the arrow into the bow before aiming it at Rika, saying that if she took one step she would regret all the thing that she had done on that day. The girl behind him stated his real name, Micah, and also said that she could take care of herself. This woman had more than one lover? She watched the two quarrel among themselves for a moment before the female bodyguard took a seat. Rika took another glance at her surroundings, noticing that she was being grouped up upon. If more and more people came to intercept her, she would be dead soon. Out of the corner of her eye she saw yet another man running at her with a blade within his hands. She murmured under her breath. One thing that Rika did not pay attention to was that one of the girls she had challenged was slowly drifting away from the battle. Finally noticing that the other had grabbed her fish and ran away, she sighed. The redhead had really wanted to put the escapees' soul in the Soul Book but it seemed like she missed her chance.

"Seems like I am the one who is going to be assassinated today…"

But it was truly not time for Rika to die today. It seemed like she would have to use the emergency signal within her jacket pocket to contact for help. Her left hand slipped within her jacket, pressing a black cube shaped button within. Raus usually stayed close when she was on missions and if he was within a ten mile radius he would have been signaled. After completing the activation of the signal, she stood there, breathing slowly as she channeled wind into her blade. She had only just become Nako's master so taking in energy was slightly hard on her. After gathering what she felt was enough, she grinned at Micah. She grasped her katana with both hands tightly before putting it to her side as if she were a samurai sheathing his blade. At that moment, she began a run for Micah, releasing the charged wind energy to give her a boost of speed. As soon as she came close to Micah she swung in an upward arc for his bow, attempting to knock it out of his hands.

Raus Azules

suit_by_narrator366.jpg

Raus, in fact, was not getting a pedicure when he was contacted by Rika earlier. He had just finished skillfully placing explosives in the four supports of the Tokyo Tower. Although the cosplayer didn't seem like it, he was quite skilled with technology and had briefly disabled the security system at the tower before placing the bombs. He left the Tokyo Tower, seeming like a normal, cosplaying high schooler. He, in fact, was 22. A loud bing sound came from his pocket and he pulled out a square device similar to that of a smart phone. It pinpointed the location of the distress signal and Rika was the only one within a ten mile radius. She needed help. Raus quickly climbed onto his Suzuki V-Storm 650 before removing his cat ears. He placed his motorcycle helmet on. It would protect his head and also keep his identity a secret. He pulled on the handlebars before pressing the gas lever, speeding off in the direction of the Tsukuji Fish Market. It took him approximately seven minutes to reach the area since it was close by.

"Rika probably messed up the mission…I'm sure she will find a way to me…"

He pulled out his tracking device once again before pressing a button on it which would send a large bing sound to Rika. Now he had to wait for her to get close to the entrance of the market so they could escape and complete the second half of their mission at the Tokyo Tower.

(Battle Theme)
[/hr]​

Pierce watched as other Padrones came out of the wood work and smiled "Well it looks like the hunter has become the hunted." Pierce took Rei by the hand and lead her behind a building that was somewhat close to the battle. He watched as the redhead sprinted towards a Padrone with a bow "Using the wind for such misdeeds is unacceptable." he said clenching his fists. "Rei cover my back." he said in a whisper "And stay hidden...... please." Pierce crouched down making sure he had a line of sight with the redheaded women "Ready Langston?" "Mhm" Langston squeaked. Pierce focused on Rika and made fluid hand motions "Wind... *he made a forceful hand motion downward* Divert!" Langstons eyes glowed green as a huge gust of air blew up against Rika hopefully blowing her off course and halting her attack. Pierce got back up and ran down the ally to a new place to hide "Rei will you please accompany me?" he loudly whispered

IC: Akiora dropped into a ready stance as Rika turned toward her, ready to release a blast of flame directly in the other woman's face when a gun sounded.

A bullet tore a bloody trail across pale flesh.

"Come on, Aki, don't be that way. All we have to do is this and we'll be done. I promise."

A younger Akiora shuddered, nearly turning around then and there, the gasoline can in her left hand trembling as her arm did, the gun in her pocket burning a figurative hole in her pocket while the lighter in the other could very well burn a real one. The couple was at the main gas line to a corporate office building, carrying materials that any customs officer would have a field day with.

"Daniel, I don't feel good about this-"

"Shhh. You don't want the cops to bust us, do ya?"

"No, I guess... I guess not," she whispered, setting the gas down, watching as her boyfriend smashed the covering off of a line, pouring the first can into the tube.

Akiora bit her lower lip, watching as Daniel smiled as he worked, the same smile she'd seen so many times before when he was so incredibly happy with her-

Wait.

Daniel smirked and turned to her, then froze, the grin widening.

"No, nonono. NO." The blast of flame intended for Rika went a different direction, aimed for the place Red had hidden, Akiora's shocked mind only comprehending one thing.

Gun = Bad.

Even if it didn't hit, it would block his shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.