City of Souls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holding her katana sword with one hand, Pierce grabbed her other and brought her behind a building, near the battle. Nodding her head, Rei agreed to watch his back and stood in her spot as she looked at her surroundings carefully. Are you really going to get involved with them? Saigo asked. I already got involved... There's no going back, Rei answered. Fine, I wanted something to do anyway. Watching Pierce attempt to halt the red head's attack with a gust of wind, he ran for cover. Hearing Pierce whisper loudly to her, Rei held her sword in place as she descretely followed Pierce down the ally. "Is there anything you need me to do?" Rei asked Pierce, wondering if all he wanted her to do was cover his back.

Red smirked and stood up swiftly, he needed to shift positions and so he started running. He jumped over a large gap unto the next building, rolling to cushion the jump; he then crawled into position overlooking the fight. "Red, what are you going to do? Are you going to kill her?" Ansley asked, a slight worry in her voice "What do you think?" he paused for a moment adjusting his sights "I am going to kill her, murderers are not allowed... especially contracted ones." he reloaded the weapon "Murderer maybe be true but contractor? What do you mean?" Ansley was confused to what he was meaning "Couldn't you see that the man was guarded? Bodyguards left and right, and from what I see a padrone guarding him as well." he aimed down, and observed the girl... there were multiple padrones surrounding her. She was most definitely not get out of there without a scratch on her. "A katana is a extension of your arm, if an samurai looses their arm their way of the sword dies with them." he aimed for the girls hands, she was charging someone. The gun clicked and a very large bang could be heard. The bullet now heading for her arms.

Pierce nodded "If my last attack was successful then I'm going to try and create an up draft that will suspend her for a brief moment. That will be your best time to attack, be swift and powerful I can only keep her suspended for a few moments." Pierce said peeking around the corner to see if his attack had connected. He heard another shot ring out and chuckled "I hope our sniper friend adjusted for the wind I struck with."

Ahnner felt a cold shudder run through him, and then centering around his throat, had he annoyed his friends soul-mate? Maybe he also found a new one not long ago.

"Yeah, but I hadnt realised how much time it would consume." He laughed, John had warned him about it. Moments later he also noted the ruckus going on, the killer girl becoming surrounded by padrones and their ready soul-mates *Thats what you get for being sloppy about it.* Ahnner didnt look away from the situation as John suggested they move.

"Dont you think that she has too much of a disadvantage?" He mused as the redhaired young woman stood off against the owners bodyguards or whatever. A sudden bullet grazing her cheek. He shot a fierce look at his old friend before he ripped out one of his cutting tools from his pocket.

"Flow"
Meraniz materialised as a mist around him as he also stood up. Reaching out with a hand, water condensing in the air above it.
Thinking of where the sniper shot who had grazed the girl had come from, he made the water spread out into the air above their heads, and then had it fly out to intercept the next bullet he knew would come. He tried to decide wether he should do more, the usage of Meraniz would take its toll. But Ahnner had decided to give the girl at least an escaping chance. Turning more water into a blade from his arm he watched the situation, a quick look around.

"Oh and this is Meranize by the way." He said absently as the girl launched herself at the man with a bow, a gust of wind approaching her from off to one side. *Meraniz* *I see it* A vertical strike from the waterblade was accompanied by a thin layer shooting ahead to stop the wind. Ahnner felt a headache starting. Hopefully John would help to
even out the odds. A thought struck him *Steam!* He chucled as Meraniz began liquifying the air around him, just as he heard another bullet, would the water be enough?.

Rika came at him with her katana raised. Micah managed to move out of the way in time, but she had cut him along his upper arm. Micah cursed, fuck that hurt.

He heard a loud BANG, someone must've decided to shoot her for once. Micah knew he would start shooting soon. This chick deserved it.

The male raised his bow and aimed it at her other leg. Then he let the arrow fly. Rika would be able to dodge it, but he wasn't so sure. A bullet was hurtling towards her, and a male had blew wind at her. It might just hit her.

All of the sudden, he saw his sister stand up and grab her sword. She was angry, most likely for the fact that Rika tried killing him.

"Your dead!"

"Calm down, sis." He tried reasoning with her. Micah began walking towards her, still completely aware of the red head.

"Territorial much?" Jem asked, but Micah only shook his head. He didn't want to deal with Jem for the moment.

"Aniela. Why don't you leave?"
He turned around and trained his eyes on the red head. Ready to fight again if needed.

The black-haired girl's eyes widened as she saw Rika run at her brother with her katana. Immediately, she stood up, sword in hand.

"Your dead!"

"Calm down, sis."
Was immediately followed with,
"Why don't you leave?"

This only angered her more, but she did as told. She took off into a sprint out the door. Without noticing where she was going, she ran into the boy from earlier. He was with the girl, Rei.

Aniela was about to yell at the boy until she saw who he was.
"It's you. Nice to see you two again."

"Who are these people, Aniela?" Markus floated around her. His eyes full of confusion.

"He helped me when I had a breakdown. While you were dormant, just saying. "

"Oh. Okay."

Aniela gave a small smile at the boy, he HAD helped her. He didn't have too. But the smile quickly faded when anger shot through her once again. More than before.

She turned around and stared into the diner. Her fingers gripped her sword so hard, her knuckles were turning white.

"I'm going to kill her." Her voice sounded different, deeper. More masculine. This was Edward. One of the other multiple personalities she had. It was unknown of how many she did have. But Edward was the sadistic and a ruthless killer, worse than Aniela. All that was on her mind was killing the one who wronged her. But Edward didn't know the girl, though he still was angry. He felt as if something happenedthat he should be angry about.

Edward\Aniela turned around to see the two again, this time, looking startled.

"Who the hell are you two?"

@Everyone Closing City of Souls for maitenence and for fixing the player amount. I may revive it later but with a player cap of six to eight, because twenty is way too much. I also made the mistake of forcing the battle and pretty much trying to make you guys fight. There should have been way more player interaction and Rika should have had a stealthier approach. I love this idea and I hope you guys do too and may be interested in the next time it pops up, but for now I gotta shut it down. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Status
Not open for further replies.