CITY 47: An All Original [Superhero] RP

Alice

Alice's face froze with disgust for a few seconds while the android walked in. The looked to exchange glances with Shiver, although she wasn't sure what to expect.

"Do all human girls look that way?"

Whatever it was, she had no idea what humans looked like under their clothes. Her face moved quickly as she flinched, forgetting Angel wasn't a human girl. Still, her face was uneasy. Something was on her mind. A picture of The Crow fell from her pocket before she scurried to pick it up.

"I'm sorry." she paused

As alexiana ran, following the voice, aleksanders whispering voice that drove most insane this voice sounded much more 'nicer' and 'promising' in a way, but the a gain an owls whisper was 'always' promising and groans and yells can be heard as he was a hallway ahead of her, preventing himself from being seen while also hiding in the shadows from cameras. The cameras were now slow and laggy unbeknownst of Leon's crew occasionally flickering and Aleksander had broken a mans arm before stomping through his skull roughly. A yell, a groan, cracking bones, then Splatters being heard--He showed no mercy and kept on walking ahead to the next setting.

"Here, here."

Whispered the male in a slight hiss. The moment he disappeared from that hall, alexiana would soon appear after only to not see anyone besides dead and crippled bodies, some beaten to a pulp, but all dead in some small cruel way. However aleksanders voice kept her focused and off the nightmare scenes somehow, only allowing her a glimpse before his voice beckoned to her. And once they finally made it out, after not a few minutes but mostly about twenty minutes maybe longer then so, Aleksander was about to disappear off again--Thinking alexiana was a hallway behind, and thinking he had enough time to escape quickly before her eyes caught his blood splattered suit and shoes, as well as his more menacing mask.

Aleksander had to go to the labyrinth. And therefore he slowly walked away. Thinking alexia as weak state would slow her down in the end to not catch him in her sight.

Angel tilted her head curiously. She was still wearing her one-piece bodysuit; she didn't need to take it off. "My body is anatomically correct," she answered. "I could remove this suit and show you. Although most humans are flesh and blood under their skin, rather than an assortment of artificial muscle fibers and electronics supported by a carbon-fiber frame." She has no shame. At least when it came to certain things. "I dislike it when other people have to see me in a state of disassembly or disrepair. The visible joints are sufficient, and further exposing myself seems...unnecessary."

"Is something troubling you? There's nothing to apologize for."

Alice

The little girl sat on her sofa, her face returning to normal. She averted her eyes from Angel's inner workings. It still felt like watching an opened carcass or seeing someone without clothes on.

"I guess its okay then."
"I was going to say---"

The house began to groan with footsteps. A glass window near the cabinet shattered as something thumped the wooden floor. A muddy granny smith apple flopped onto the sofa, almost as though someone was aiming for Angel. Alice squirmed off of the sofa and fell to her face.

"Get down!" she thumped the floor

Alice's heart raced. A long shadow stretched inside the house from the light outside. Under the hooded cloak, a shiny metallic mask stood scanning the three silently. The man squinted, and stared intricately at Angel as though to tell her a message.

Angel eyed the apple curiously for a few long moments, before she slowly got to her feet and walked to the window. This...wasn't a threat. Not yet, anyway. She stood quietly near the window, as if listening for something. There was none of her earlier complaining and she seemed completely unconcerned with the situation or her current state. It was strange, this isn't how one would expect her to behave in the situation at all, but there it was.

She waited, and listened, for further instructions.

R O B E R T A

Usually Roberta would never really listen to what Leon had to say on his discoveries, thinking they were nothing special, but this time she had to admit, this finding was very, very interesting. A super whose power is to cancel other supers. Roberta wondered how those abilities operated. Was it part of her immune system? How do they block out an abilities effect on her? Had the antibodies in her blood had evolved to protect the body from more than just diseases and viruses. The gears whirled in her head as Roberta analyzed the different possibilities.

"All I need now are those two sweet test tube babies you've made," Leon said.

"They are not 'test tube babies,'" she said indignantly. Oh, but how she would have loved it if her creations had started out as embryos. It would have saved her all the trouble and stress of creating formulas, figuring out ways to mutate already mature cells, and psychologically raise them to be the more obedient, perfect weapons, rather than have to deal with the two rowdy, spirited teenagers they were. Too bad their little GUARD DOG organization was cheap.

Still Roberta thought the success in turning them into the supers they are was a bigger accomplishment than test tube babies. While many of their cells were matured and their development already slowing down as they neared closer to adulthood, she was still able to work and change their genetic make-up. A feat so much more difficult than changing newly fertilized embryos.

"Our deal was I would work for you if you help me find them," she said. What did he want with her creations? Whatever it was she would now have to be more wary of Leon, make sure to keep this power cancelling blood from getting inside the bodies of her own supers or else all her hard work would have gone to waste. Roberta stared at the data gathered on the super-cancelling blood before her. "I too want the formula loaded in the Cluster. And another chemical too. Every heard of Zyklon B?"

S H I V E R

"You're name, is it really Shiver?"

"Of course not," he said in reply to Alice's question. He hesitated for a moment before opening his mouth to tell her his real name when the robot walked in, gears and wires of her body exposed for all to see. From the conversation between the two girls, Shiver felt as if he were staring at the body of a naked girl. He looked somewhere else other than the robot, gaining feeling at the tips of his ears. Don't they realize I'm a guy?

His guard went up the moment he felt the house rumble. Alice shouted something and he briefly saw the glass shatter followed by a green round object flying through. Shiver threw his arms over his head to protect himself from the glass, peeking out of his arms as a masked man stepped in the house. He remembered the face from Leon De Wiles' speech earlier; from the monitors behind him as Leon said he was going to eliminate all supers.

He pulled back his hand, using the puddle on the floor to make a large snowflake in his palm.

Last edited:
Leon

"Never." he paused "We're having it loaded into the hanger area once we've made enough of the stuff."

"As for the zyklon, you'd have to explain it to me."

Leon looked over to the frosted glass chamber in a way that would let its operators know to allow him to see his new discovery again. The glass quickly phased to its transparency again, revealing the
disconnected apparatus and empty chamber.

"Hold that thought." he flipped out his phone

"I need troops finding that girl! Alexiana is gone. I repeat again. Find my discovery!"

Leon grabbed his head in stress.

"Tell me about Zyklon B, quickly." he sighed

Gray (M)

"Pick it up."

His hand motioned to the naked android and to the apple with a note attached to its skin. On the note, a cryptic message "They're real. They're Here." In a split second, sharp stars would glitter through the room in two opposite directions. The apple popped in half, the ground thumping with he force he threw it with. The other star ripped through the air, heading at Shiver's hand. His motions were fast and
abrupt, almost as though he rushed it.

"No weapons."

Under his mask he would squint, looking directly at Angel. His head turned to Shiver, knowing that he'd be Leon's next target for his deal with Roberta.

"I'll come for you later, Shiver."

"They're real, they exist, they are here." he said

Angel picked up the apple and read the attached message aloud. "'They're real. They're here,' Angel reads in marked confusion, unsure what this message could mean." She turned her attention back to the stranger in the window, not even flinching as the apple is split in two. "Whoever you are, you're not going to make this easy on us, are you," she asked him. "Anyone else know what that might mean? Unless he's not our only visitor, I'm not sure where 'here' even is." She sounded frustrated. Either one of them was followed or this safehouse was never secure to begin with. Such discussions could wait until after the immediate situation had passed. This guy might say "no weapons," but clearly, he's armed well enough to be a major threat, if he wanted to be.

She spoke up again. "We should probably do as this person says. If he wanted to hurt us, he would have by now." Hopefully, she could clear the air well enough, before the others made the situation worse.

R O B E R T A

Roberta clicked her tongue; seems Dr. Wiles never paid attention in history. "Zyklon B is a chemical agent used in the previous world war to kill millions of people. Quite an effective chemical weapon too. Thirty-two thousand milligrams of it's gas alone can kill a person in one minute." She watched as soldiers rushed to the scene of the break in, splitting into teams from there to search for Leon's discovery. Roberta stepped into the unoccupied chamber, her foot tapping against a large lump leaning against the wall. It was the body of a woman, and as Roberta inspected her more closely, the woman's face was smashed flat, her blood barely visible against the dark wall.

She really is going to need that Zyklon B. Before she was happy enough with the blister agent. It would only cause her supers skin irritation and maybe large ugly blisters, to which she can easily treat the moment she got them back. Unfortunately, it seems her ice super has found himself a little team and the Cluster would need upgrades to combat them, and it seems they would need it to fight a new enemy who has appeared. Roberta pulled the body back, a bloody mask in the shape of an owl clattering to the ground.

S H I V E R

There was a loud pop! and a throwing star flew across the room, destroying the snowflake in Shiver's hand. He clutched his hand out of shock, turning back to the masked man as the split apple rolled around the floor.

"Do as he says? Is that android brain of yours functioning right?" he said to the robot. Could he be controlling her? It was possible this man had an all access code to all GUARD DOG units, and Alice did say the robot was from GUARD DOG.

"I'll come for you later, Shiver."

Shiver tensed when the man spoke to him. He felt the hair on the back of his neck stand. How does he know me? There's no way he encountered this man before. He only recognized him from the televisions back at the City Hall. Nothing at all was familiar about him. Was he there during his experimentation? But why use his alias name instead of his real one or even his subject label? Either way, the presence of this man and his knowledge of him sent a shivers up his spine, fearing whatever plans he had for him

Gray Sauveterre (M)

"I'm not here to harm you, yet." he paused

"The fiery one, where is she?" he looked to Shiver "I don't have time."

"You'll do what I say, if you'd like your other friend back."

The man dug into his inner coats, pulling out a green communications chip held in a plastic case marked M. He tossed the chip carelessly at Angel before looking around as though something were wrong. It'd be a matter of time before Leon questioned where his newest assassin had run off to, he certainly was not looking for Alexiana at the moment. Gray knew he'd been to cryptic to the group, but it was for the sake of concealing his identity after having died. Gray took his hand, throwing a pellet to the floor. A scorching hot white flash covered his body before disheartening, leaving a scorched print on the floor. Alice's body vanished while a wide shield of water covered the two, then quickly phasing out into Alice's physical form. The pellet left a designed print of GUARD DOG coding, that which made up Angel's operating systems. It left a mysterious address, that of Leon's headquarters. The smell of burning wood and smoke filled the air while Gray''s footsteps became lighter and lighter until he seemed to vanish from the roof.

"Yes, I'm functioning properly. If he wanted to kill you, he would have by now, idiot."

She raised an arm to shield her eyes at the sudden flash, then stood for a while, considering the mark it had left behind. "That's...unusual... It seems our visitor knows something of the assembly language Guard Dog used with its AI production. They've left us an address."

She bent down and picked up the chip from where it had landed on the ground, and carefully studied it for a few moments. "This, I'm not so sure about." She st it aside and went back to her repair work. "I won't be at full operational capacity for a while yet, so we have time to plan our next move." Whatever that visit just was, it was unexpected, and certainly strange. Angel kept up the conversation as she worked. "While it is possible that one or the other of us was followed, how many people other than you know about this safehouse, Alice?"

Alice

"I don't know" she sat thinking "Shiver, are you okay?"

"This was the house i stayed at when I first came to the surface. I turned it into my safehouse when GUARD DOG scouted me." paused "I guess anyone with a database should be able to find us, it's too vague to tell."

"After the invasion on the hub, it could be anyone's game now..If its Leon, its definable a trap."

S H I V E R

Shiver just nodded at Alice's question. The presence of the man from just minutes ago still lingered through the house, from the body print on the floor to the microchip in the android's hand. His words also lingered, and Shiver heard those words ring loud and clear in his head, over and over.

"The fiery one, where is she?"

There is only one fire user he knows and the way the man looked at him, addressed him, meant one thing: He knows.

He immediately figured it must have been Roberta. That woman was his source of information. That's the only explanation as to how he knew his name. The nagging question was why? What could he possibly want with the two of them?

"I-I need to get back to the city."

"Even if it is a trap, is it something we can afford to ignore? There's less risk in springing a trap we know about, anyway." Angel made the obvious, if suspicious, suggestion. "It's a solid lead, and either someone went to great lengths to set it up, or it's something we really should see for ourselves. I don't know who would be trying to help us, however."

"If there's something you need to do," she said to Shiver, "then go do it, but be careful. Whoever was piloting that giant robot is still out there. And they must be connected to GUARD DOG, or one splinter of it, to greet me by my full model designation. Probably, they're part of the same faction that destroyed our main HQ here."

"As for me, once I finish my repair work, I'm going to go investigate that address."

S H I V E R

"Roberta Frost," he said. "The name of the pilot that is. She's an old GUARD DOG researcher and the one who gave me my powers." He lifted his right palm closer to his face, staring at the pale skin as if looking for some splinter or wound on his hand. "She's the reason why I'm cold every damn second of every damn day. And when I find her again, I'm gonna destroy that giant robot she's shielding herself in, then kill her in the most painful, agonizing, slowest death possible." He could imagine trapping her body in a block of ice, crushing the oxygen tank on her back, cutting her limb by limb, breaking through that ugly helmet of hers and leaking water into her veins so she can finally feel what he always feels. Then he can use that water to finish the job and make her blood vessels burst. He hopes it makes her scream.

The day he faces Roberta again, the day he finishes the job Penelope started will be glorious.