Cirque de Monstres

• Thread starter Artemia Tara Jasmine
  • Start date

Are you weak stomached and sensitive hearted?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
, pink
Gd10nQX.png

Gloria Val Lesse

*Stage Name:

Pandora's Box

Female

*Appearance:

Eiiwax9.jpg

How are you a freak?:

Gloria can channel people's inner and deep emotions; she can make them act on those emotions. It only works if they let her in. She's an Empath Passer, meaning instead of only feeling the person's emotions she can heighten the person's emotions and they act upon those said emotions. Greed, Envy, Sloth, Sorrow, Pain, Fear, Despair, Happiness, Love, Lust, Wrath, etc... She opens the person's box of emotions (hence her stage name Pandora's Box).

*What is your act?:

Empath Passing, or Empath Telekinesis. She intensifies the volunteer's emotions, so they'll act on them. Say someone doesn't have any confident to ask someone they like out, Gloria can use her gift to channel their real emotions into action.

Personality (opt.):

Gloria is a fun spirited girl, she loves to help other people out when they're in need. Being an empath Gloria can always feel something with a person; be it happiness, sadness, or a mix of emotion. She tries to help them out even if they don't want any help. If Gloria can do something for another person she'll help out anyway she can.

History (opt.):

Gloria's parents knew she had a gift, her mother had the same gift. For her mother she stopped using it, she was to terrified that some people would reject her and try to harm her or her family. She repressed her powers and they stopped working after a while. Gloria not wanting to be like her mother joined the Cirque de Monstres shortly after her 16th birthday. After joining she never looked back.

*Weapons:

Gloria would never hurt anyone, she wouldn't even hurt a fly. But just in case a customer gets out of control she does have a giant pink hammer she keeps around to "knock" some sense into those customers.

Almost forgot, "the loli is the ruler of all"

Last edited:
@Casanova Del la Rosa Not to be mean but I don't think you should say that everyone treats her like a little sister or helps her out. My characters are already sisters and they don't need another one. They will probably be more annoyed by her. I'm ust saying this because I will feel obligated to make my characters act a certain way around your character and I don't like that. This doesn't mean I don't like your character she does seem fun to play with. And I have one question; how do you plan to act out knowing someones emotion. Take my characters for example, they are spiritual energy. They don't really have any emotion they just adapt to the people around them. You can't act on their emotion. I know I'm not the GM but I thought this was important to know, I hope you see it as advice and not criticism. (Maybe I can word it friendlier next time, I will see)

Yeah, it's god-modding saying "everyone" treats her like a little sister, and not everyone is okay with that.

I took the sister part out just wanted to put that in, because Gloria acts as and still is a young girl, that's why I put that. I said that Gloria is Empath Passer to emotion telekinesis, Gloria can make people feel their emotions stronger. And besides I also said that the volunteer has to agree to let Gloria into their emotions. Not supernatural creatures only works on humans, that's why I said the customers or people who come to the show. I never said I would be able to use her gift on your chars.

I took the sister part out just wanted to put that in, because Gloria acts as and still is a young girl, that's why I put that. I said that Gloria is Empath Passer to emotion telekinesis, Gloria can make people feel their emotions stronger. And besides I also said that the volunteer has to agree to let Gloria into their emotions. Not supernatural creatures only works on humans, that's why I said the customers or people who come to the show. I never said I would be able to use her gift on your chars.
Ok, sorry about that. That was confusion on my part. Then I have said my part and I look forward to playing with you ^^

Me too that is if I get accepeted.

Looks all good to me. I think you'll be accepted.

She is accepted. And very interesting :) actually Darla acts quite young. At first she's a bit mean...

Person! *Gasp, fumble* Hullo Artemia!

HELLO MY SUBJECTS!
Darla: shut up! Don't call us that.
Madison: *giggles* your both short. I'm taller then both of you!
Me and Darla: NO! BAD! SHUSH!

Me: ICECREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAM!
Darla: what have you done?!
Madison: RUN! *grabs you and Darla and runs.*
Darla: *tries flying but it's to much.*
Me: *running at all the ice cream at lightning speed, obviously she would plow over someone if they got in her way.*

*casts spell of hot-sauce imbuement on the ice cream*

Me: *noms the ice cream and shouts in surprise, and tears fall from my cheeks* LIER!

Me: pretending something is something when it's not. Lies! This isn't icecream! DARLA! THE ICECREAM IS A LIE!
Darla: *about to NOM some icecream and stops, gasping* LIES!

*trots away to join the Scientific Albertasaurus.*

Status
Not open for further replies.