Cirque de Monstres

• Thread starter Artemia Tara Jasmine
  • Start date

Are you weak stomached and sensitive hearted?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you reserve a spot so I can join? I would love to make a shape shifter!

*Name: Aurora
*Appearance: short and slim, with little curve to her body. Her hair is naturally the colors of a sunset, she has violet eyes.
How are you a freak?: A half Faerie
*What is your act?: can control light. She enjoys making rainbows and other illusions with it
Personality (opt.): Shy, but loves making others happy

Name: Deer
Appearance: Tall and proud, a large chest and big antlers. Mostly red
How are you a freak: A talking deer
What is your act: Comedy, can call pretty much any animal, even extinct ones to appear on the stage. After the show if your kind enough you can buy exotic pets

Hey. Funny story. In this rp right now on the other site. Not sure how Luna would react to this but certainly would be interesting.....

Name: Amadahy
Appearance:
new_oc___silhouette_by_asktheexile-d6pjudf.jpg

How are you a freak?: I'm spiritual essence that gained a body, just like my little sister.
What is your act?: An animal show with spirits, felines and horses. Here are my favourites to work with. But don't tell them I said that, they will get arrogant.
a_schets_character_school_by_dark1lady-d66zyhc.png

Personality : I myself must say that I'm rather calm but I can get angry when neccesary. But I do appreciate a bit of dignity in someones behaviour
History: I don't remember much about before and after I gained a body. I only remember that I stumbled upon this fascinating place, I enjoy it here quite much.
Weapons: Oh, dear no. Of course I have no weopons, unless you want to call my spirit essence a weapon.

Name: Ayita
Appearance:
fire_girl_by_kika_alf-d37og01.jpg

How are you a freak: As my sis would say, I'm a spiritual essence that gained a body. But than the fiery kind.
What is your act: You know normal fire breathers? Kinda like that but then much better. Want to see my show outfit? Oh, yeah I also sometimes help to spice up my sisters show.
Anima__Fire_fairy_by_Wen_M.jpg

Personality (opt.): Kind of impulsive and outgoing, I would say. But you can say that I like to act. *grin*
History (opt.): Nope, no idea. I just stuck to my sister and saw what would happen.
Weapons: Hello!! Can control fire!

Both of us don't mind workin together with other acts.
(loli is the ruler of all)

ONE MORE TIME: I thought my account was deleted. I'm so so sorry. All of you are accepted!

I'm tempted to start now and let the others deal with it and catch up. I'll just do the starting post. More people can still join.

I stepped out onto the stage. "Welcome, one and all, to the Grand Re-opening of Cirque De Monstres! The last owner, Sam, unfortunately had to leave. Along with the..." I counted on my fingers... "I'd say five or so freaks that were left. I am Madison! I hope you enjoy our show. If your lucky enough, one of my beautiful Monstres may come out of their tents after the show!" I chuckled. That What's-her-name vampire HATED it when I said that, because boys thought she was cute and they tried to peek through her tent at her last circus. With Sam, she never said that. Darla had come back to the circus after Sam and the others left. "Now! Let's get this show started, shall we?" I boomed and the crowd cheered.
----------------------------------
I was FUMING. MAD. She said it! After DAYS of asking her not to she DID IT ! Those boys will be peeking again! Oh well. I needed to practice with my poor little baby. He missed Lycus.... And Charolette who was always so nice to him! I hugged him. "I miss them too. But I had to leave. When they left, I felt it was my responsibility to come back with a new ringmaster! I could have killed them though. You remember. You were there. I almost killed Lycus." I started crying. Lycus was my ex. I had decided to leave. Charolette was my ex BFF, I guess. Madison stormed in, beaming. "OK MY MONSTRES, GET READY ! Darla, your First Act tonight." She laughed and I glared, then took my bat in. Waiting for the others to crowd to the tent where they could see before stepping to the stage.

Alucard set in his almost throne like high backed chair with a wine glass filed with blood in one hand and his orange sunglasses sitting on a table next to the chair. He was in fact wondering how he got roped into the circus gig when he was hunting his own kind for the head of the hellsing organization. But all the same, he waited for his turn to get on stage and show what he could do.

Last edited:
(Oh well. Should I just start posting? Oh by the way I have a private roleplay I'm DYING to do lol)

(You chose to start the rp.)

Hm. Well not sure if I should wait for someone else to post or naw lol probably.

Shouldn't you make an IC, because this is only signups an plot discussion. I also think it's going to be confusing with OOC en IC mixed together. ^^'

"The loli is the ruler of all" people who do not live in a Democracy.

*Name: Misster. V (Pronounced Vee, not Five) (The period denotes a longer than usual pause.)
*Appearance: He's seven feet tall, and has the body type of slenderman.
tumblr_mkytqyP0Ey1s6nv8to1_1280.jpg
How are you a freak?: He's bisexual, has glowing green eyes, and is a Joker (A race of beings, generally from one of the far futures, that can alter reality through games of chance, such as turning into a woman at the flip of a coin).

*What is your act?: Him and Jorgun, his puppet slave man, go on stage(or into the ring), sometimes Jorgun is brought out at the size of a regular puppet. He fights with Jorgun, using "magic" and clown antics against Jorgun's strength and size. If he "wins" he has an act where he controls Jorgun with strings, a clown type act to the audience. He also acts as Jorguns assistance using Jorgun as a "strongman."

After the show he runs a gambling booth, and does some of the game booths (Yes at the same time. Though Jorgun helps him out). He also fills in as an assistance for other acts if asked. (But not Jorgun, Jorgun is his man slave puppet.)

Personality (opt.): Insane, his split personality, (which is basically two separate people) features a mildly reasonable (blue), caretaker, and a mildly psychopathic (green), fun loving, flirt.
History (opt.): In his original temporal placement he was a contestant on a reality tv survival, war, R-rated, horror, comedy, mind-f**k show. He doesn't remember this but he was. When he was improbably sent back to the present time, he lost all memories as they hadn't happened yet. He recognized the special aspects of the circus and joined as soon as he could.

*Weapons: Dice, coins, and a deck of cards. If he's trying to kill you, none of the results are gonna be good.

*Name: Jorgun
*Appearance: V likes dressing him up as characters he's seen before:
Big_Daddy_Delta.jpg
FullmetalAlchemist-51-Large33.jpg
How are you a freak?: He's a giant, easily 8 feet tall and a few hundred pounds heavy, and a puppet.
*What is your act?: He's V's assistant. There are also little Jorgun puppets on sale, but they aren't alive at the time of purchase.

Jorgun is also used by V to help with his chores around the circus.
Personality (opt.): He's got the mind of a child, unless being controlled by V, and he has the same knowledge as V. Generally easygoing, and he doesn't speak very often.
History (opt.): When V was brought into this time he created Jorgun to be his companion and helper.
*Weapons: His immense strength and size.

That is so cool. I love the idea. And the guy is... OH MY GOD ITS DEADPOOL!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.