CHOOSE YOUR NEW ADMIN!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Asmodeus, Jan 30, 2010.

1. Anya nods, "I hope so too. They haven't been fighting for a while."

2. Astorath ignored her as he leered at the new bartender. "Excuse me, I would rather be served by her." He said pointing at Anya.

3. Astorath chuckled and lightly tapped the glass. "I'm not your mother, my eyes are always open."

4. "I'm aware of that. Very aware."

5. "This is not your place to be, and yet here you are."

6. "Sure I guess."

7. "You disagree?"

8. "I'm keeping out of as much as I can." Anya mumble, "This is a good place to train."

9. "You're mere presence has an effect, causing things to happen at times they normally wouldn't have if they would have at all."

10. "You don't have to stay away."

11. "I don't know how to find one either.."

12. "I can find one."

13. "God damn it."

14. "Hey." Kunari protest.

Anya sigh, "My room is upstairs."

15. Kunari was still kind of lost in the presence of high tech as she follows like a child.

Anya open the door to her bedroom.

16. Alexander sighed knowing Diane isn't listening to him anymore* yes she is currently with John. She even tried getting your freedom."

17. "Shh." *alexander put his finger on her lips* "If you don't shut up. I will deep throat you for the next decade. Never stopping." *he took his finger off his both as he sat her up aganist the back board and chained her there. He then went over to his table and grabbed sole clamps. Purposely making the sound a few times*

18. ".. Alexander... we need to talk." Kunari gave him a quick dirty look before walking out the room.

"Daddy!" Victoria's eyes light up when she saw Alexander.

19. May I claim deputy?

[​IMG]
    Name: Vulturepelt
    Past names (if any): Vulturekit and Vulturepaw
    Mentor: --
    Apprentice: Open
    Mate (if any): Open, otherwise none.
    Kits (if any): Whisperfang is his adopted kit. Open, otherwise none.
    Short physical description: Vulturepelt is a black and white tom whose pelt has streaks and patches of faint white hairs, giving him a messy look. He has yellow eyes and is just a taller and slightly broader than the average tom cat.
    Personality: Vulturepelt is pretty mellow with a good sense of humor and a lax nature. He appears to always be calm and in a good mood, his typical everyday face consisting of a crooked smile and half lidded eyes (not the sleepy eyes, just the mellow ones). Even in times of danger, threat, or grief he maintains the light attitude, using it to help keep the other's spirits up. He doesn't seem to be afraid of much, probably also because of his personality. He may not openly reveal those emotions on his face or voice but you can be sure he'll let you have it physically. Don't mess with his daughter or the clan, he has no problem dishing it out. However, Vulturepelt is also very compassionate and forgiving (so long as you haven't harmed someone he cares for on purpose). He has a soft spot for kits and cats of apprentice age and generally any cat younger than him.
    Strengths: Wise, experienced, strong.
    Weaknesses: Getting older, slowing down a bit.
    Picture: --
    Clan: Mountain Clan

[​IMG]
    Name: Galestorm
    Past names (if any): Galekit and Galepaw
    Mate (if any): --
    Kits (if any): --
    Short physical description: Galestorm is slightly smaller than Vutlurepelt and not as bulky, in fact the tom is quite slim. He does have broad shoulders just like his brothers but nothing as impressive. Gray and white with greenish yellow eyes, Galestorm is more fit for speed, and though he may be a warrior at heart, is not as strong as his brothers.
    Personality: Galestorm is much like Vulturepelt in terms of personality, mellow, easy going, and humorous, but, Galestorm can be more serious than his brothers and may show signs of other emotions such as strain, stress, or worry much easier than the other two. He is extremely compassionate and kind, going out of his way to help cats in need and to provide medical as well as mental care for those who need it. He is an excellent secret keeper and extremely loyal to his brothers and to the Clan and would gladly die for their sake.
    Strengths: Wise, negotiator, smart.
    Weaknesses: Not tough or as strong as his brother. Compassionate, tries not to fight to solve problems.
    Clan: Mountain Clan

[​IMG]
    Name: Whisperfang
    Past names (if any): Whisperkit and Whisperpaw
    Mate (if any): Open for crush.
    Kits (if any): --
    Short physical description: Whisperfang is a off white she-cat with long fur and two differently colored eyes, her right a dark amber and her left a pale ghostly blue. She is average in size, perhaps just a pinch bit shorter and actually has quite a slim body beneath her fur. Built for an equal amount of speed and strength she makes for an excellent warrior and is an above average hunter, she has better luck during leafbare.
    Personality: Whisperfang is quite spunky, fierce, a spitefire as Vulturepelt would call her. She has a wild, independent, rebellious attitude and has no problem letting others get a piece of her mind or tongue for that matter. Swift to defend her clan and her honor she won' take nothing from anyone without a confrontation, whether it be words or claws. She loves Vulturepelt and Galestorm very much and shares Vulturepelt's kindness towards orphans or outcast loners. She also shares a soft spot for kits and would readily defend them to the death.
    Strengths: Fierce, energetic, loyal, fast.
    Weaknesses: Rash, tempered, vulnerable to brute force.
    Clan: Moutain Clan​

20. Astorath patted Kunari's head like a child. "You seem to be mistaken. We aren't asking for your help."