LURKER MEMBER
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
Writing Levels
  1. Douche
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Since Diana has swine flu and will probably be dead by the time I post this, we need to choose a new Admin to replace her. :|

Your jobs will include looking pretty, being nice despite all provocation, and keeping an eye on me (cos we all know that I'm an egotistical homophobic Nazi who needs to be constantly held in check).

So tell us why you should be Admin, how you would change Iwaku, and what you would do to help the members like me better.

BUT I'M STILL ALIV-*Gets clonked unconscious by a shovel and dragged out back!*

do I get to mani... er... help guide the replacement Diana?

*looks at his secret army of diana clones*

I'm sure we'll find someone.

So will this be a temporary change or a permanent one?

Either way I think one of the Mods should be put into the position. One that is active at least and then its more of an issue to find someone to replace the mod or have them cover both spots while Diana is out.

*Snuggles everyone*

I like watching this!

Our resident coder ill for the next few...............generic units of time. And what's this about a promotion? Whoo a spot opened up for Pirogeth to go up in this forum world...or sit in the same spot like fate is proned to do to me.

Get well soon Diana and keep spreading that virus around so we get the full immunization all over the states.

Mew, Two of my friends got Swine flu..... not fun, but not as bad as the average flu.

GET BETTER DIANA!

*Rolls in with tanks, helos, fighters, bombers, and missile silos on ready alert.*

Is it too soon to attempt a Coup de tat?

CARL! THAT'S RUDE!

No, rude would have been starting the offensive with nuclear weapons and rolling in to take over what ever is left over.

Who wants to rule a wasteland?

Chernobyl does not count.

*slaps Slyen*

So, my attempt to start a thread where everyone shows off their skills has failed I see.

McCarthy doesn't count. He spelled "coup d'etat" wrong, so he's disqualified.

*The tanks open fire on Asmoman, the ensuing explosions throwing him down the conveniently placed steps of a Tibetan monestary.*

Yeah, fuck you too, Asmoman.

I'M AN ARTIST AND I'VE BEEN HERE FOR FOUR YEARS! I'VE BEEN ON THE STAFF BEFORE AND I LOVE EVERYONE!

AND I LIKE TO YELL!

I'm assertive, shy away from responsibility, skirt the rules a bit too often, and am generally a nicer person than I appear. Also, I've got a personality disorder.

I think I'd be perfect as an Admin...^_^;

... we're electing an admin?

This is serious?

hahahahaha

*ahem*

Yeah... not even gunna bother... snowball's chance in hell...

Wish cha' luck lads!

I've been a mod before. But due to the fact I've only been here for a day...