Chil's Character Portraits

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm posting the pic I ordered here onto there. I wanted an easy way to credit you. :\ meh.

axa7rLF.png

@Arcadia Lumina 's commission! Had a blast, hehe.

Speedpaint up soon.
EDIT: Speedpaint.

Last edited by a moderator:
Type: Lineart with colour
Number of characters: 1
Body build:
Nadienne is large and tall, muscly but packed with strength and female curves, symbolic of her status as a ranger and as a strong woman.
Skin:
Nadienne is covered in black and white fur, similar to a cow, which she takes offense to if anyone mentions it.
Eye color:
Nadienne has eyes of parakeet green.
Hair style & color:
Nadienne's hairstyle, in black.
Clothes:
This armour, in autumnal orange and black.
Overall appearance and details:
As Nadienne is described as cowfolk, despite those who call her such end up with an arrow in their gizzards. This description is fitting, however, as she has that of a cow's muzzle for a nose, symbolic of her species as an Idanta.
Pose/action: Nadienne's Pose
Reference image:

Reference 1
Reference 2

Type: Lineart with Colour
Number of characters: 3
Body build:
Fynn's face is one of sharp cheeks, a square chin and a nose scar that somewhat frames a somewhat attractive face.
Skin: Fynn is Caucasian in skin, his wolf form has brown and black fur, and his lion form is light brown in fur and darker brown in mane colour.
Eye color:
Fynn's eye colour is that of gold.
Hair style & color: Fynn's hairstyle, coloured black.
Pose/action: Fynn's face is facing left, as well as each of his alternate forms.
Reference image:
Reference Image 1

Type: Lineart with colour
Number of characters: 1
Body build: Nadienne is large and tall, muscly but packed with strength and female curves, symbolic of her status as a ranger and as a strong woman.
Skin: Nadienne is covered in black and white fur, similar to a cow, which she takes offense to if anyone mentions it.
Eye color: Nadienne has eyes of parakeet green.
Hair style & color: Nadienne's hairstyle, in black.
Clothes: This armour, in autumnal orange and black.
Overall appearance and details: As Nadienne is described as cowfolk, despite those who call her such end up with an arrow in their gizzards. This description is fitting, however, as she has that of a cow's muzzle for a nose, symbolic of her species as an Idanta.
Pose/action: Nadienne's Pose
Reference image:

Reference 1
Reference 2

Type: Lineart with Colour
Number of characters: 3
Body build: Fynn's face is one of sharp cheeks, a square chin and a nose scar that somewhat frames a somewhat attractive face.
Skin: Fynn is Caucasian in skin, his wolf form has brown and black fur, and his lion form is light brown in fur and darker brown in mane colour.
Eye color: Fynn's eye colour is that of gold.
Hair style & color: Fynn's hairstyle, coloured black.
Pose/action: Fynn's face is facing left, as well as each of his alternate forms.
Reference image:
Reference Image 1
Noted!

Still closed?

If not:

Hello! I've been looking for help in a project and you might be interested. Would you like to try?

I'll leave the Link to the thread where you can see more of what i'm looking for, and you're invited to join me in this challenge! Thank you for your time!

ART REQUEST - Wonders of a Nascent World - Sardonya needs help!

Would you like me to add something to the request? Send me a PM in any case so we can all improve.

Status
Not open for further replies.