Chil's Character Portraits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could you draw a girl with a missing eye?

In which RP are you using these characters?
Well, none right now, but I save commissions for when they do come up and tag the artist for credit. It's very rare that I don't bust out a pre-made character, even if they're altered to fit the universe. :o

Do you think you could draw a Genderbent Solid Snake? I have been playing Metal Gear Solid V and could not help but be curious how somebody would portray him as a female and well.. not in a sexual manner.

Do you think you could draw a Genderbent Solid Snake? I have been playing Metal Gear Solid V and could not help but be curious how somebody would portray him as a female and well.. not in a sexual manner.
Well... I only saw Naked Snake, not Solid Snake so far, but I couuuuld give it a go. We'll see if I'm in a cartoon-y or in a semi-realistic mood. :P

Hope this is okay! ~ You're awesome for offering free commissions and I love your style! Once I get some DA points I'll gift you some if you accept that kind of tip <3

Type: Lineart with colour
Number of characters: 2

Name: Cassandra (Cassie) Hesketh-Thorne
Body build: Short (5 foot 5), curves, slightly chubby, rounded face
Skin: Fairly pale
Eye color: Greyish blue
Hair style & colour: Muddy blonde, long, a little wavy
Clothes: Jumper/sweater with black or navy jeans
Overall appearance and details: Clean and well kept
Pose/action: Hands in pockets, smiling
Reference image:
orksg3.jpg

2dkbtja.jpg

Name: Reyad Shah
Body build: Medium height of about 5 foot 8, slim build
Skin: Dark complexion
Eye color: Deep brown
Hair style & colour: As pictured
Clothes: Scruffy shirt and jeans
Overall appearance and details: Clean, but noticeably rough around the edges. He has stubble too.
Pose/action: A cheeky grin of some sorts, sat on a wall maybe?
Reference image:
Barun-Sobti-2.jpg

Hope this is okay! ~ You're awesome for offering free commissions and I love your style! Once I get some DA points I'll gift you some if you accept that kind of tip <3

Type: Lineart with colour
Number of characters: 2

Name: Cassandra (Cassie) Hesketh-Thorne
Body build: Short (5 foot 5), curves, slightly chubby, rounded face
Skin: Fairly pale
Eye color: Greyish blue
Hair style & colour: Muddy blonde, long, a little wavy
Clothes: Jumper/sweater with black or navy jeans
Overall appearance and details: Clean and well kept
Pose/action: Hands in pockets, smiling
Reference image:
orksg3.jpg

2dkbtja.jpg

Name: Reyad Shah
Body build: Medium height of about 5 foot 8, slim build
Skin: Dark complexion
Eye color: Deep brown
Hair style & colour: As pictured
Clothes: Scruffy shirt and jeans
Overall appearance and details: Clean, but noticeably rough around the edges. He has stubble too.
Pose/action: A cheeky grin of some sorts, sat on a wall maybe?
Reference image:
Barun-Sobti-2.jpg
Noted! Thanks~

Also, points are just fine- wanted, even! Since I'm pretty inactive on dA and don't have core, offering commissions there is a bit meh.

Type: lineart with color Headshot
Number of characters: one
Body build: Small and skinny
Skin: very pale
Eye color: pale blue
Hair style & color: short and spikey (Kind of pointing up in the back.) Blue with white highlights
Clothes: only a black scarf will be visible because it's a headshot. :)
Overall appearance and details: she has a dark blue tattoo over her eye (Whichever one you find more comfortable.)
clipartofsnow-3.jpg
the center of the snowflake would meet in the center of her eyelid if she closed her eye.
Pose/action: She won't look entirely happy, but not angry either.
Reference image:
headphones%20blue%20eyes%20brown%20headphones%20girl%20short%20hair%20male%20anime%20girls%202205x1779%20wallpaper_www.vehiclehi.com_39.jpg
she'll be colored differently maybe a bit shorter hair and you can turn her and face her front if you want.

Type: lineart with color Headshot
Number of characters: one
Body build: Small and skinny
Skin: very pale
Eye color: pale blue
Hair style & color: short and spikey (Kind of pointing up in the back.) Blue with white highlights
Clothes: only a black scarf will be visible because it's a headshot. :)
Overall appearance and details: she has a dark blue tattoo over her eye (Whichever one you find more comfortable.)
clipartofsnow-3.jpg
the center of the snowflake would meet in the center of her eyelid if she closed her eye.
Pose/action:
Reference image:
headphones%20blue%20eyes%20brown%20headphones%20girl%20short%20hair%20male%20anime%20girls%202205x1779%20wallpaper_www.vehiclehi.com_39.jpg
she'll be colored differently maybe a bit shorter hair and you can turn her and face her front if you want.
Ok, noted but can't edit OP right now.

After this I'll stop taking requests until I've done at least 2 of them.

Naked Snake/Solid Snake, Snake is Snake and is still bad ass all around. I honestly prefer Venom snake. Is what I meant. But. Either way I don't really care! Like I said, I just think it would be cool to see some ones Genderbend take on him.

Naked Snake/Solid Snake, Snake is Snake and is still bad ass all around. I honestly prefer Venom snake. Is what I meant. But. Either way I don't really care! Like I said, I just think it would be cool to see some ones Genderbend take on him.
I'll consider doing it as a quick sketch later, since I'm full rn.

Yeah, that's cool. It's not like I can get mad or rush you, Specially since I am not paying you know? Haha.~ Anyways, I wish you luck and hope everything goes well for you!

Not here to make a request, just stalking.

Dammit.

I can't color for my life and you do it so well D;

Great art style!!!

Not here to make a request, just stalking.

Dammit.

I can't color for my life and you do it so well D;

Great art style!!!
Thank you!! I try, and since I want to draw comics I have to have a nice style and good colors. ;)
You draw?? Do you have a link to your gallery, perhaps?

Reactions: Sav
aaaaaaaaa ;w; I love it, thank you!!

• Thank You
Reactions: chillin
Status
Not open for further replies.