Chil's Character Portraits

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

chillin

CHIL'S CHARACTER PORTRAITS

These commissions are free! If you want to leave a tip or payment, you can do so via my DeviantArt, Clamantes.

COMMISSIONS CURRENTLY ÇLOSED.

Do's
  • Genderbends
  • Humans
  • AUs
  • Gemsonas
  • Humanoids
  • Furries
  • -tba-

Maybe's
  • Robots
  • Fullbodies
  • Fandom
  • Couples
  • Minor injuries
  • -tba-

No-Go's
  • Complicated stuff
  • NSFW
  • Major injuries
  • Abuse
  • Aliens
  • -tba-
These lists will change over time.

TYPES + EXAMPLES
I'll be doing 4 commissions at a time, so first come first serve. ;) There's a waiting list though.

Sketches
  • Normal
  • Colored
Kxtojtu.png

Lineart
  • Normal
  • Colored
lv3yHYM.png

FORM

Type: (lineart w/ color, etc.)
Number of characters: (max. 3)
Body build:
Skin:
Eye color:
Hair style & color:
Clothes:
Overall appearance and details:
Pose/action:
Reference image:

If you provide a reference image, most of these things won't be needed. ;)

Thanks for checking me out!

COMMISSIONS
Pending
Type: Lineart with color
Number of characters: Just one
Body build: Short, round, and muscled.
Skin: Lightly tanned and covered in dirt.
Eye color: Brown.
Hair style & color: Bald, but has a long, bushy orange beard.
Clothes: Simple brown shirt and pants, and large black boots.
Overall appearance and details: A short, fat, simple miner with a large beard, always seen hefting around a large copper pickaxe.
Pose/action: Just walking with the pickaxe held against his shoulder in one hand and a bottle in the other.
Reference image: I lack one, unfortunately.
Type: Lineart with colour
Number of characters: 1
Body build: Nadienne is large and tall, muscly but packed with strength and female curves, symbolic of her status as a ranger and as a strong woman.
Skin: Nadienne is covered in black and white fur, similar to a cow, which she takes offense to if anyone mentions it.
Eye color: Nadienne has eyes of parakeet green.
Hair style & color: Nadienne's hairstyle, in black.
Clothes: This armour, in autumnal orange and black.
Overall appearance and details: As Nadienne is described as cowfolk, despite those who call her such end up with an arrow in their gizzards. This description is fitting, however, as she has that of a cow's muzzle for a nose, symbolic of her species as an Idanta.
Pose/action: Nadienne's Pose
Reference image:

Reference 1
Reference 2

Type: Lineart with Colour
Number of characters: 3
Body build: Fynn's face is one of sharp cheeks, a square chin and a nose scar that somewhat frames a somewhat attractive face.
Skin: Fynn is Caucasian in skin, his wolf form has brown and black fur, and his lion form is light brown in fur and darker brown in mane colour.
Eye color: Fynn's eye colour is that of gold.
Hair style & color: Fynn's hairstyle, coloured black.
Pose/action: Fynn's face is facing left, as well as each of his alternate forms.
Reference image:
Reference Image 1
Done
[spoili]
ftM9SU2.png
[/spoili]
Type: I suppose lineart with color, but he won't need much of it, haha. I'm not picky either.
Number of characters: Just one for now but I'll probably be coming back! :O
Name: Shiro
Body build: Tall and decently muscular. He's no bodybuilder, but he fights with martial arts and has the build to match.
Skin: Pale as a sheet.
Eye color: Red, and glowing slightly.
Hair style & color: Perfectly straight, halfway down his back, no bangs, pristine white.
Clothes: A gray wool long-sleeve shirt and black pants. He only ever dresses in monochrome and likes to keep it simple.
Overall appearance and details: Shiro has a long, square face, with hollow cheeks, high cheekbones, and a narrow nose. His thin eyebrows and sunken eyes make him look haggard and weary, but the real eye-catchers are his glowing eyes and the slight translucence to his body, both signifiers of his race, a "spirit." He isn't dead himself -- rather, his body is composed of the energy from souls of the dead. Stuff only goes through him if he lets it, though, which is how he can wear clothes.
Pose/action: How about giving a side glare to the viewer while holding his hand up beckoning them to come closer?

Personality if it helps (I know it does for a lot of artists): Just about everything Shiro does is driven by his passion for the greater good, even if no one else sees it that way. While he didn't always have his cause set in stone, he can be quite the zealot and prefers to force change onto the world to suit him rather than change himself to suit others. He refuses to budge for any reason, and isn't afraid to use others to reach his ends. He is easily manipulated by appeals to his personal interests, however, and can be persuaded to do just about anything if his adopted son's safety is called into question. He also hates being alone and always needs a distraction; silence is deafening and there's something wrong if he isn't getting anything done.
[spoili]
RrpG0dO.png
[/spoili]
Type: Lineart with color, full body please.
Body build: Athletic, but lithe.
Skin: Somewhat pale, maybe with a slight tan. A few scars here and there.
Eye color: Dark blue-grey in color, with a glowing silver ring around the middle.
Hair style & color: Leo lets his hair do it's own thing. It's been a year since his last crew cut, so his softer black hair has gotten to about 4 inches long. It falls here and there in a somewhat messy, but cute way.
Clothes: Leo wears a black leather jacket, unzipped, with either a dark blue, grey, or red v-neck tshirt underneath. He wears darker colored jeans and black steel toed work boots. A pair of dark sunglasses is often hung in the v of his v-neck.
Overall appearance and details: Most of his clothing has a worn out and rugged appearance to it. He usually has a small smirk on his face, the kind of smirk you get when you see something kinda funny but not funny enough to laugh about. A small scar runs through his left eyebrow.
Pose/action: Taking off his shades with a softer look towards the camera, maybe leaning up against a light post or something.
Reference image:
879CC8B9-8465-43BA-A948-097FDD2AC975_zpsptg1jfwm.png
[spoili]
fDfBpXd.png
[/spoili]
Type: Lineart with color please, halfbody is fine!
Name: Red Japster
Body build: Short and a little on the pudgy side.
Skin: Pretty average for a Caucasian; no discerning scars or anything.
Eye color: Vibrant red, just a quirk of the city he comes from.
Hair style & color: Short and scruffy, and light brown.
Clothes: A red tee with the words "BIRTHDAY PARTY" written in white, and blue jeans with a few bleach stains on them if you go that far. He's also never seen without a large white pair of headphones on his ears.
Overall appearance and details: Red's round jaw, large mouth, and vibrant red eyes display every emotion in crystal clarity and make him look very approachable, if easy to read. Even the way he carries himself invites conversation; his relaxed posture is sure never to scare someone away.
Pose/action: Big smile, waving to some off-screen pal.

Personality: Red is upbeat, passionate, and permanently peppy. If you pass him by, he'll almost always be wearing a smile, one that won't be taken down easily. When something's on his mind, he speaks up. When he starts something, he finishes it. He loves making friends and remembers the name of just about everyone he meets. After all, you never know when people are going to come back in your time of need, and he firmly believes that everyone has a purpose in life. Some people find his constant upbeat attitude a little annoying, but most find his happiness infectious and consider him an all-around fun guy to be with.
[spoili]
BqsRhsl.png
[/spoili]
Type: Lineart with colour
Number of characters: 2

Name: Cassandra (Cassie) Hesketh-Thorne
Body build: Short (5 foot 5), curves, slightly chubby, rounded face
Skin: Fairly pale
Eye color: Greyish blue
Hair style & colour: Muddy blonde, long, a little wavy
Clothes: Jumper/sweater with black or navy jeans
Overall appearance and details: Clean and well kept
Pose/action: Hands in pockets, smiling
Reference image:
orksg3.jpg

2dkbtja.jpg
[spoili]
R6LxFIQ.png
[/spoili]
Type: lineart with color Headshot
Number of characters: one
Body build: Small and skinny
Skin: very pale
Eye color: pale blue
Hair style & color: short and spikey (Kind of pointing up in the back.) Blue with white highlights
Clothes: only a black scarf will be visible because it's a headshot. :)
Overall appearance and details: she has a dark blue tattoo over her eye (Whichever one you find more comfortable.)
clipartofsnow-3.jpg
the center of the snowflake would meet in the center of her eyelid if she closed her eye.
Pose/action: She won't look entirely happy, but not angry either.
Reference image:
headphones%20blue%20eyes%20brown%20headphones%20girl%20short%20hair%20male%20anime%20girls%202205x1779%20wallpaper_www.vehiclehi.com_39.jpg
she'll be colored differently maybe a bit shorter hair and you can turn her and face her front if you want.
[spoili]
axa7rLF.png
[/spoili]
Type: Lineart with Colour
Body build: Thin, with some muscle definition from her military bearing in life.
Skin: As a lioness, she has a coating of brown fur surrounding her person.
Eye color: She has eyes of cobalt and arctic blue, her left eye the darker and the right, the lighter in terms of colour.
Hair style & color: Her hairstyle, in dirty blonde with brown streaks.

Clothes:
Her Armour

Aerin wears on the right side of her hair that of a clipped on raven's feather, signifying her bestial nature in addition to that of her more human-oriented employment. When resting, her face makes her look grumpy and unapproachable, and as a habit she wraps her lion-esque tail around her waist almost always.
Pose/action:
Pose

Reference image:
Facial Reference
Muzzle Reference

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh goodness, I love your style. o3o

Type: I suppose lineart with color, but he won't need much of it, haha. I'm not picky either.
Body build: Tall and decently muscular. He's no bodybuilder, but he fights with martial arts and has the build to match.
Hair style & color: Perfectly straight, halfway down his back, no bangs, pristine white.
Clothes: A gray wool long-sleeve shirt and black pants. He only ever dresses in monochrome and likes to keep it simple.
Overall appearance and details: Shiro has a long, square face, with hollow cheeks, high cheekbones, and a narrow nose. His thin eyebrows and sunken eyes make him look haggard and weary, but the real eye-catchers are his glowing eyes and the slight translucence to his body, both signifiers of his race, a "spirit." He isn't dead himself -- rather, his body is composed of the energy from souls of the dead. Stuff only goes through him if he lets it, though, which is how he can wear clothes.
Pose/action: How about giving a side glare to the viewer while holding his hand up beckoning them to come closer?

Personality if it helps (I know it does for a lot of artists): Just about everything Shiro does is driven by his passion for the greater good, even if no one else sees it that way. While he didn't always have his cause set in stone, he can be quite the zealot and prefers to force change onto the world to suit him rather than change himself to suit others. He refuses to budge for any reason, and isn't afraid to use others to reach his ends. He is easily manipulated by appeals to his personal interests, however, and can be persuaded to do just about anything if his adopted son's safety is called into question. He also hates being alone and always needs a distraction; silence is deafening and there's something wrong if he isn't getting anything done.

Do let me know if you need any more details!

Oh goodness, I love your style. o3o

Do let me know if you need any more details!
Dunno whether to begin on it now or tomorrow...
What an unique character! Fullbody or halfbody?

Also, thanks!

Thank you! He leads a murderous cult. :D Either works, whichever you feel like doing. :o If you end up drawing his feet he just wears plain black slip-ons.

Thank you! He leads a murderous cult. :D Either works, whichever you feel like doing. :o If you end up drawing his feet he just wears plain black slip-ons.
Alright, since it's pretty late I'll do it tomorrow. :)

Sure thing, thanks! :D

Type: Lineart with color, full body please.
Body build: Athletic, but lithe.
Skin: Somewhat pale, maybe with a slight tan. A few scars here and there.
Eye color: Dark blue-grey in color, with a glowing silver ring around the middle.
Hair style & color: Leo lets his hair do it's own thing. It's been a year since his last crew cut, so his softer black hair has gotten to about 4 inches long. It falls here and there in a somewhat messy, but cute way.
Clothes: Leo wears a black leather jacket, unzipped, with either a dark blue, grey, or red v-neck tshirt underneath. He wears darker colored jeans and black steel toed work boots. A pair of dark sunglasses is often hung in the v of his v-neck.
Overall appearance and details: Most of his clothing has a worn out and rugged appearance to it. He usually has a small smirk on his face, the kind of smirk you get when you see something kinda funny but not funny enough to laugh about. A small scar runs through his left eyebrow.
Pose/action: Taking off his shades with a softer look towards the camera, maybe leaning up against a light post or something.
Reference image:
879CC8B9-8465-43BA-A948-097FDD2AC975_zpsptg1jfwm.png

Maybe a little bit more of a smile?

:O That's perfect! :D Thank you!! Would you be willing to draw one more for me or would you rather wait and see if other people show up? I always ask because I don't want to hog all your time. .w.

:O That's perfect! :D Thank you!! Would you be willing to draw one more for me or would you rather wait and see if other people show up? I always ask because I don't want to hog all your time. .w.
Sure, send it in! However I'm very tired and won't do it today...

EDIT: Also, thank you! Glad you like him. c: May I know where you're going to use him?

Sure, no problem. :3 I actually did think of one thing on Shiro's picture -- he doesn't have any blood, so there probably wouldn't be any red around his knuckles, haha.

Type: Lineart with color please, halfbody is fine!
Name: Red Japster
Body build: Short and a little on the pudgy side.
Skin: Pretty average for a Caucasian; no discerning scars or anything.
Eye color: Vibrant red, just a quirk of the city he comes from.
Hair style & color: Short and scruffy, and light brown.
Clothes: A red tee with the words "BIRTHDAY PARTY" written in white, and blue jeans with a few bleach stains on them if you go that far. He's also never seen without a large white pair of headphones on his ears.
Overall appearance and details: Red's round jaw, large mouth, and vibrant red eyes display every emotion in crystal clarity and make him look very approachable, if easy to read. Even the way he carries himself invites conversation; his relaxed posture is sure never to scare someone away.
Pose/action: Big smile, waving to some off-screen pal.

Personality: Red is upbeat, passionate, and permanently peppy. If you pass him by, he'll almost always be wearing a smile, one that won't be taken down easily. When something's on his mind, he speaks up. When he starts something, he finishes it. He loves making friends and remembers the name of just about everyone he meets. After all, you never know when people are going to come back in your time of need, and he firmly believes that everyone has a purpose in life. Some people find his constant upbeat attitude a little annoying, but most find his happiness infectious and consider him an all-around fun guy to be with.

Hi! I might check you out, too!

Squeeee my little Leo looks so freaking cute!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.