Chesting High: A School for the Damned

He chuckled as she did, since it was actually true. He could also feel as if the summer had been really short, even if he didn't have such a great time during it. It hadn't been awful, either. "I'm glad to hear that. Mine was good as well, I had some time to rest at least." answered her, and tried to recall anything interested he had done during the summer. He finally shrugged before adding; "But it wasn't an exceptionally interesting one. I had a fight with my family and left home and even the country, but that was it. It was fun though." told her, recalling some events that had happened. He remembered spending a week on a family house as a dog they believed they saved from the streets. Evan just needed somewhere to sleep and free easy to get food. He felt a bit bad knowing the little kids would cry hearing their dog disappear, but it was still really funny how silly humans could be. A slight chuckle escaped as he recalled that event.

"What about you? Anything interesting? Something had to happen to surprise you for how good it was." asked a bit amused.

@Alison

Last edited:
"What is that supposed to mean?!" Krystal asked defensively, easily getting angry.
There was nothing wrong with how she looked! She looked like any other darklighter!
Before she even got an answer he started talking about classes. "Whatever," she mumbled, not caring if she needed help or not when finding classes.

@Alison

Carole looked up at the girl who was asking her if she needed any help finding any of her classes Oh...um..No not really I think I know where everyone of classes are thanks to this map that the school mailed me. Carole said as she held up the map. Oh and my name is Carole Newell, and I'm a freshman. But you already new that didn't you. I do have one question tho. How long does
@Alison
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Brad laughed at Damien's reply Ah man I can already tell you and be are going to be best friends. Brad said as he put his hand on Damien shoulder.

@KayLove

Josh
"Grumpy much? I just meant that when I studied about them the book made them seem like someone I should fear and someone I should stay away from,"Josh said with a shrug."I'm not saying that you look bad or anything. You look better than most girls I've seen. I'm just saying that you don't look like someone that could hurt anyone else. Looks can be deceiving though,"he says with a chuckle as he tried to assure her head wasn't calling her anything bad.

Josh narrowed his eyes slightly and huffed."You know, for someone that is suppose to be all big, bad, and scary, you're pretty self protected if you know what I mean. Even if I was calling you something bad, which I would never do, aren't darkligjtlers suppose to not care about what others think about them?"

@KayLove

Last edited by a moderator:
"What can I say? I'm a lovable person," Damien said with a smirk. It was hard to tell which side this guy played for. Didn't matter much for Damien anyway since he goes for both. He does tend to hit on females more though, most likely to hide what he truly feels about males.
@Darkstar
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Krystal didn't even look at Josh after mentioning how defensive she was.
"I guess I'm not darklighter material then," she said, most likely to satisfy him and to have back off. She wasn't sure why he actually cared if she seemed like a darklighter or not. She wanted so much to be like her older brother, who was good at what he does, but apparently she didn't 'seem like a darklighter'.
@Alison

Last edited by a moderator:
"Ah, Chesting High! Yet another year I shall spend here until the summer rolls back around," Andrew said as he entered the all too familiar high school. The high school that was designed to keep creatures like himself safe and make them feel accepted, wanted, which is exactly what the vampire feels like when he attends Chesting on a daily basis. On auto-pilot, the young male made his way to the Office, greeting other students and teachers along the way. It was there that he picked up his paperwork, which included his schedule, a map of the school, and other essentials that he would need. Thanking the lady that sat behind the counter, Andrew exited the Office and began to shuffle through his papers until he laid his eyes on his schedule. Putting it in the front of the stack, his eyes slowly scanned and analyzed the sheet that told him about all of his classes, where they were located, and when he needed to go to them. Now having seen it, the brunet made his way to his homeroom class, knowing exactly where it was. As he walked, he wondered who would be in his homeroom. Maybe I could make some new friends today, the vampire thought as he entered his homeroom.

Brad looked at Damien and gave him a little punch on the arm. Oh I bet you are. Brad said as he laughed a little. Hey man, I've been here for two years and not once have I seen you around here. Are you new to this school this year or something?
@KayLove

"This is my third year at this school...and not once have you seen me?" Damien asked in disbelief. He was always getting himself trouble so he'd expected some acknowledgment from others. "I was the one who call the gym teacher and pretended to be his wife and put it on line. I was the one who ruined the most cutest couple last year. And many more after that!" Damien explained to Brad. "I can shapeshift to look like anyone and mimic their voices!" Damien began naming reasons as to why Brad should know him.

@Darkstar
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Brad let out a big laugh when he heard what Damien told him what he did in the past. That was you?! Brad laughed so hard that he could barley even breath. Man I remember hearing about that. Dude you're a legend! So do you have any good pranks for this year?
@KayLove

"Of course I'm a legend," Damien said with a smirk. He loved getting noticed and loved getting attention. "I can't tell you my plans for this year. But maybe I can do a little mini prank right here and now," Damien said as he stood up, stretching.
At that exact moment another kid entered the room, a handsome young male in fact. Damien used his super speed to appear behind him in a blink of an eye. He gently put both hands on his shoulders and changed his voice to sound of that of a young woman. "Hey baby, you didn't forget about me did you?" he whispered softly into his ear. His reaction would either be confusion, majorly nervous, or just angry. Either way, it would be funny to see his reaction.

@Kitsune
@Darkstar

Sydney
Sydney chuckled as she listened to Evan. "Really? I've never been anywhere but here in the states,"she says somewhat grumpily. She loved hearing the stories of all the creatures adventures when they had visited Greece, Italy, Japan, and even England. She had always been so jealous of them because she had to stay in the United States until she was older. At some points in her life she didn't mind it, but at other points she did.

Sydney had always been the adventurous type. She wasn't shy or quiet, she was one that would always jump at the chance to do something crazy. Travis the world was just one of the many things she wanted to do in her life. If she had gotten into a fight with her aunt and uncle when she was staying with them the only place she would be traveling would be to her room in the attic. Not around the world.

"Interesting? Me? Ha. Nothing special happened this summer. Or nothing worth talking about compared to traveling the world or doing something amazing or crazy,"she says running a hand through her loose blonde hair. She chuckled,"It was just surprisingly good because most of my summers suck. This one actually when okay. I got to travel around the United states on a road trip with my brother for most of it, but I've been looking forward to coming back o school mostly."

@Zaira

Josh
"I think you could be pretty good at it. I mean if that's what you want anyway. Isn't that what this school is about? It's to make the people that don't feel like they are meant to be who they are figure out who they really are. If you want to be a good darklighter then that's all you have to do. Believe that you're a good one and you are. You shouldn't care if other people think you're a good one or not, they shouldn't matter,"Josh said as he reach up to scratch underneath his chin.

"But whatever. It's none of my business anyway. You don't have to answer me,"he chuckled. Looking to his left and then to his right again, seeing Krystal, he smirked."So anyway... how was your summer? My sister said I should start off the conversation like that but it doesn't seem like a good opening sentence to get you interested in me,"he joked.

@KayLove

Madison
"Yeah you have that kind of face that looks new. I have a really good memory and I haven't seen you around school before I figured you either just moved here or you were a freshman. Either way the school can be a little scary for the first few days. Just let me know if you ever need help,"Madison says with a soft, forced smile.

As she listened to Carole talk and begin to ask a question she turned her head slightly to the side."What time does what?"she asks curiously. Just then she felt the air in the room swirl and she turned to see another kid walk through the door. Even she had to admit that he was very attractive and she could instantly tell that he was also a vampire like her. She recognized him from the years before but she couldn't quite recall his name. Seeing another male fly up to him and whisper in his ear she chuckled, turning back to face Carole, curious to her question.

@Darkstar @Kitsune

Andrew stopped in his tracks as he felt hands being placed on his shoulders, accompanied with a woman's voice. It was quite strange, considering that the hands felt like they belonged to a male. Eyebrows furrowed in confusion and lips pulled into a slight frown, he was filled with befuddlement, especially when one of the girls that occupied the room laughed softly before turning to face the person she was speaking to before. Something is definitely not right, he thought.

"Last time I checked, I didn't have a girlfriend of any sort," the vampire said in response to the voice that whispered into his ear. Turning in said person's grip, his assumption from before was confirmed. It was a male that was standing behind him, a familiar looking one at that. As he wracked his brain for a name, he raised an eyebrow at the other. "Unless you know something I don't," he continued.

[ @KayLove ]

Oh I-I-I said what time does home room end? Carole noticed that Madison was looking at the boy that just walked through the door. Carole gave Madison a smile. You thin he's cute don't you Madison. Why don't you go talk to him?
@Alison
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Brad just sat back in his seat and watched Damien prank the poor sap that just walked through the door. This feels good and wrong at the same time. Brad said to himself.

Damien laughed, forgetting to drop the voice. "Oh come on, I was only playing around," he said before dropping his hands. He shrugged before clearing his throat to speak in his usual voice, "I get bored sometimes."
His reaction seemed to have just been confusion, which was more satisfying that just jumping to conclusions and knowing who he was.
@Kitsune

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Krystal only shrugged as Josh spoke. Once again, he spoke to much for her to even reply to anything. "So...would you want me to answer how my summer was?" she asked, a bit confused. He asked her, but then said it wasn't a good conversation started. Krystal obviously wasn't sure if she should reply to his question, or reply to the fact that he was told to always ask the question.

@Alison

Madison
Madison listened quietly to Carole as she asked her question."Oh, homeroom?" She checked her phone to see the time."It should be ending in just fifteen minutes. Homeroom isn't that long, it's the other classes that drag on and on,"she says with a small chuckle.

She listened as Carole spoke and she rolled her eyes, snorting slightly. "I think that boys, no matter who they are or how cute they are, they are all trouble. I think that I'll leave talking to him to his new 'girlfriend',"she joked, remembering hearing the male mimic a female voice. "No I think I will pass on taking to anyone. I'm usually the loner. I don't talk to a lot of people, I just wanted to make sure that you didn't lost or anything,"Madison says turning to face the front again and looking over her schedule.

@Darkstar

Josh
Josh chuckled slightly,"Yes. How was your summer? And sorry I talk so much and confuse you. I tend to do that a lot,"he says quickly. After his apology he closed his mouth and listened to Krystal intently, making sure he didn't interrupt her while she spoke.

He more than anyone hated that he always interrupted people or had a habit of talking too much and not giving them a chance to reply. It often left people confused and sometimes annoyed by his presence. That's why he didn't have many friends or talked to many people except his sister. She was at least use to him but other people weren't.

@KayLove

"I can tell," Andrew responded with a slow nod. "I'm not mad or anything, though. It was a good prank," he added as he grinned to showcase how genuine he was being, fangs glinting in the light. Deciding that he and whoever the guy was - he had yet to figure out his name - could be friends, he began to introduce himself. "Name's Andrew, by the way."

[ @KayLove

Sorry for all the short posts. I'm on my tablet >.<]

"Thanks," Damien said with a bright smile, glad someone enjoyed one his pranks, even if they weren't as good as the ones he had planned for later on in the year.
"The name's Damien. Remember it, I wouldn't want to repeat it," Damien said jokingly.

@Kitsune

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"My summer was fine," Krystal simply said. She noticed that Josh attempted to keep his mouth shut for her to answer.
At least he was attempting not to be annoying.
Krystal leaned back in her chair and looked towards the boy she was talking to.

@Alison

"I've never been pretty far neither, I just left to Canada to piss my family a bit." explained her with a slight shrug. He didn't have the money to travel somewhere far away, and that had been as far as he made it by foot and random people's cars. He heard her talking and frowned a little. "Oh, c'mon, why would you allow your summers to suck? There are many great things you can do with free time. Anyway, the road trip sounds amazing. Those are always fun. But, seriously you are young enough to do any crazy or amazing thing you want." told her. Besides, she probably had some awesome ability to take advantage on, so he really didn't see the point of getting bored for a whole summer.

"And I just realized I sounded as a really old man." added with a chuckle a moment after it. He should stop talking about being young as if he wasn't himself... it sounded a bit odd. "Which I'm not..." said with a slight frown. In that school, he could be a few centuries old and still look as a teenager, so it wasn't a dumb thing to clear up. The event with the guy trying to look as a girl caught his attention for a moment, and even took a smile of his face, but he then turned to the girl he was talking to quickly after it.

@Alison

Last edited:
Sydney
Sydney chuckled,"Yes you do have a point there. I didn't think you were either, but thanks for clearing that up,"she laughed. The silly things that humans would figure weird, like making it clear you weren't 100 of years old was just something common at Chesting. Sydney glanced at the boys who were joking around themselves and couldn't help but chuckle, loving to see other people's abilities in action. She quickly turned back to Evan.

"We haven't really talked before but I could smell in the air you smell almost like me,"she says, not sure if it would be taken awkwardly."I'm a werewolf so I just figured you were something of the sort, I could tell that you weren't a vampire,"she says as she looks back at the boy by the door. She could tell my his different skin color and even the way he walked that he was a vampire. That and he wasn't ashamed to show his big fangs.

@Zaira

Josh
Josh nodded and realized that she really wasn't much of a talker."So.. Do you want to tell me about it or would you rather leave it at 'my summer was fine'?"he asks stubbornly. He never liked when people gave him short answers like that, he felt like there was nothing to keep the conversation going and flowing, but then and gain he could immediate tell she was more of the anti social kind.

Josh sighed slightly and turned back to the front of the classroom and stayed quite for most of the rest of the homeroom period, Tapping his foot against the floor and waiting for the bell to ring, signaling second period.

@KayLove

He smiled at her, and didn't find her question awkward at all. Evan would be the one asking if she didn't. So, a werewolf. It didn't surprise him at all. He had thought about something similar."Oh, I'm definitely not a vampire. I smell a lot better than that." told her with a playful smirk. "But you are right, we are somehow a bit related. I'm a skinwalker, and I can turn into any canid. Although I'm more of a dog guy than a wolf guy..." explained her. He had met a few werewolves before, and sometimes it was nice having someone to talk about their four legged lives. That was one of the good thing about that school.

@Alison

Reactions: Alison