+[CHARGE]-

That's a point I never have got around to watching that yet.

Sorry I haven't been posting anything! I was certain I had the thread on watch, but apparently I didn't. Is it too late for me to comeback?

You're fine. Something I want to point out, guys, is that you only have to use the Dice system against other players, and boss-like enemies. From now on I'll label some enemies as bosses so that you'll know when to use it, but any other enemy you can decide for yourself if it hits or not. As of now, the Raven is a boss, so you WILL have to roll on that.

oops just posted I had pitiful rolls but will do for future.

Sorry about the delay, guys. As of late I've been lackluster with posts overall, but I hope to finally be back into the full swing of things now.

So, have a post from me.

Yea I'm busy at the moment should be replying later on when I'm not on my phone. I'll need my spell check.

Right I get the check rolls but if I read it through right. Choppers down and my fellow reaper is out the tube so we're safe at the moment?.

Yeah, unfortunately we got kind of mixed up. The jet's down after BDO's post, so I'm not even sure if I should include the other attacks in it. You guys should probably edit it out.

He did, but I just decided to include the hounds as well. It's fine, Nobody has to edit anything :D

Whoops.. I didn't see that actually. I might have been typing mine up when you posted so It must not have been up when I first looked. >w<