+[CHARGE]-

Awesome... I will make my character sometime in the near future within the week probably. Go ahead and start if you want.

How about a reaper? Summoning an army to fight against the invasion doesn't sound so bad.

What have we got at the moment I think we have 2 shooters 1 warrior and me a reaper, unless I missed someone out

The first post will be up today, guys. I'm going to write it up and link it once I'm done here.

I'm definitely interested, what caught my eye was the resemblance to B☼RS. Soon enough I plan on finishing my character, and will likely make a post at least a day after this.

Is this still accepting people?

Name: Tay.
Character: Reaper
Scythe-Gir-dark-cute-elf-evil-scythe-anime-girl-skull-red-eyes-black-dress_6b78e.jpg
Weapons: Scythe, Corrosive 'magic'.

Scythe:
Tay's scythe is generally her main weapon and daily usage. Able to charge it with her own energy and mold it into her own desire. She uses this for multiple things, it can be used as a makeshift walkway, a ladder, slingshot, anything. But as all Grays, Tay is in need of a vehicle. Tay is able to mold her scythe into a large card about the same size of her, and is able to stand on it as a way of transportation matching the speed of a Military style VTOL and is able to use the rest of her scythe as she normally would, attacking from the 'card'.
History: Tay, was once a school girl that was named "Tanisha Yantio". Having grown up in a rich family, in a rich city, she never knew what the outside world was like. And so, on her fifteenth birthday decided to discover that world, but was only met with her ultimate end. The city she was living in, was actually a highly secured, and highly restricted concentration facility, its own residents had no clue. Having simply 'walked' through the city's defenses, without the slightest clue. She was met with armed super soldiers, and a very curious scientist. Giving her natural ability at altering the worlds properties, she was made into a Reaper Classed super weapon, able to conjure destructive followers, and world bending alterations.

Last edited by a moderator:
yea really sorry for late starting post was busy yesterday and was about to send on Saturday but as we all know stupid hackers. Posting now

Nino is interested! I shall be poking at you on skype, if that's alright. ^^ Always on the go~!

That's fine, Nino. You can contact me either on Iwaku, or Skype. (Which I'm always on)

I am interested though I have no real knowledge of how Black ROck Shooter works I should have my character up by tonight