Votes: 6 7.1%
  • 'Little Scary Cat or "The Pussy"'

Votes: 9 10.6%
  • 'Evil Reincarnated'

Votes: 10 11.8%
  • 'I'm so dark, I'm so Emo'

Votes: 8 9.4%

• Total voters
I... I've tried every character on this list at least once.

I think I'm a roleplay addict.

I try to mix it up but I tend to go with Mr./Mrs. Perfect though I'd say my characters are more perfectionists than perfect. Which in real life, I'm a huge perfectionist when it comes to almost everything.

Smart-ass, mouthy boys who often bite off more than they can chew. Psychotic serial killers. Uncooperative and mean brats. Silent, self-hating scruffy men and teenage boys. Weirdos who view the world differently. Reckless adventure seekers. Perverts.

How does it relate to who I am?

I've always been a chameleon. A person who adjusts demeanor accordingly to what is expected or needed. When I make characters, I like to keep that part of me practiced. I'll look at a cast list and decide what kind of character is needed or hasn't been used. But I've never liked blending into the background (why do you think my cbox font color is mustard?) so I'll try to make my character as unique or dramatic or extreme as possible. I always aim for one of two reactions from my roleplay partners: loving my character or facepalming at it. Either way, at least I was contributing to the roleplay for better or for worse instead of being useless filler.

tl;dr? Stereotypes: extremely scary, annoying, funny, brooding, perverted, or weird. Relation: I'm extreme. Often so are my characters. I have many faces. Thus, my wide range in character stereotypes.