Character Gossip

Oh, yes! Yeah! Just like that. Ver-effing-batim, baby! Yeah... Baby, I agree. After all, you're so convincing when you do me like that. Argue me down. Argue me down, baby. Down. Lower. OH! I... I... think... I think I'm gonna concur! I'm gonna concur! Concurringgggg! Ooh! Yes! Yes! Yes! I agree! Strongly agree! Very strongly! Affirmative, captain! Affirmative! Affirm--AH!

*collapses in his restraints*

*opens an eye* Please. Totally faked it. :P

...I can't decide whether to laugh hysterically, or bang my head against the keyboard. I'll probably wind up doing both.

*Four Minigunners stack up on the closet. They throw in White Phosporous 'Flashbangs' in on Asmo and Coffee then spray the closet with gunfire.*

you'll find one, may she be as much a freaky little nerd as you

Oh, yes! Yeah! Just like that. Ver-effing-batim, baby! Yeah... Baby, I agree. After all, you're so convincing when you do me like that. Argue me down. Argue me down, baby. Down. Lower. OH! I... I... think... I think I'm gonna concur! I'm gonna concur! Concurringgggg! Ooh! Yes! Yes! Yes! I agree! Strongly agree! Very strongly! Affirmative, captain! Affirmative! Affirm--AH!

*collapses in his restraints*

*opens an eye* Please. Totally faked it. :P
Coffee.....

*Snuggles*

D:

That was so hot. *Feels dirty for secretly watching and taking notes to use in case she ever joins a debate club.*

I'M NOT WELL.

...I can't decide whether to laugh hysterically, or bang my head against the keyboard. I'll probably wind up doing both.

Hawtness! Psychosis' HeadxPychosis' Desk is now canon!

*Four Minigunners stack up on the closet. They throw in White Phosporous 'Flashbangs' in on Asmo and Coffee then spray the closet with gunfire.*

Coffee.....

*Snuggles*

Snuggling bloody corpses... just like X/1999... We know you're CLAMP so just finish it... for the people who are... STILL ALIVE!

*lividity*

x_x

DANGIT YOU FOUND ME OUT!

AW TO HELL WITH IT, YOUR ONLY GOOD MANGA WAS CHOBITS.

-.-

*Shoots Fel*

does anyone else want to brutally murder a twifag?

SOOOOOOOOO HOW ABOUT THEM ISAF!?

or round them up for me to summarily execute in the emperor's name?

...C'mon...even the average noob has taste...at least the trolls, flamers and hijackers do...don't know about the spammers...or the pimprats...

well it was a twilight emo bomber that I butchered

I think I might pull a Krom and kill off Fel.

I'm tired if Fel... so tired.