Character Gossip

WMD! LET'S HAVE AN ORGY!

*Begins to sing* I'm stuck in a moment and I can't get out.

*eye explodes randomly, as his brain attempts to escape the mental echoes. Collapses to the floor, convulsing, limbs flopping spastically. An agonized howling starts up, as blood courses from every orifice on Kroms face. After a few minutes, he curls up into a gurgling bundle, gore rushing from his popped eye, a bit of gray matter visible hanging from the eyesocket, wiggling feebly*

....I love that song. So it always got stuck in my head.

0.o

So weird.

That's what they say. I erased the song with sufficient doses of black metal, but that was close.

This has nothing to do with IW. The admins must be sleeping.

So. Do we have a thread where it displays what everyone is doing?

No.

It would get spammed.

Asmo's right.

*Snuggles Asmo and picks kitty fur off of his wings*

You're still shedding...

So yeah. >>; I'm bored.

Does anyone have any opinions on how I've been portraying Hyatsu since I started using him? I was hoping for some honest advice... Unless you're like that one dude who thinks long posts are bad and won't read them Of course, if no one actually read it, I understand, I don't often read posts that don't have anything to do with my character directly, either, but still, if anyone has any kind of advice for me, it'd be enormously helpful. ^^;

Acctually I like how you portray it, everything in the post, while long still applied to the situation. The Grandmaster would probably try to kill him if he wasn't unconscious, with several broken bones, a concussion and bleeding profusely.

Psy... badass....

I like it.

It's not named the Veri Hyytyä, but it's bad-ass. Emei piercer of shapeshifts.

psy just nod and go along with it until it gets bored and walks away.

"Veri Hyytyä"

Blood Curdle in Finnish. It'd amplify the awesome, because Finnish is a kick-ass language. As close as this boring dimension get's to Giant. Japanese is kinda like Elvish, and both Elves and Japan have gotten their asses kicked by the Forces of Evil in their respective realities.

Emei piercers are Shaolin Monks hidden weapons. Little double-sided spinny spears attached to a ring on the middle finger.