1. Elementary
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Sci-fi, fantasy, romance, modern, medieval
I'm going to try to keep this short, or as short a short possible.

I have a plot I've been craving for some time, but before we get into it and the two variations for it I have, I do have a few things I'd like to get out of the way.

• Post length: I'm quite content with posting a few sentences to three paragraphs, and my introductions tend to be longer, usually five to six paragraphs. Please no one liners, or even one word(I've had this happen before).

• Grammar and Spelling: I know English isn't everyone's first language, so I am not too worried about this aspect. As long as I can tell what you're saying, I'm happy.

• Activity: I am fine with one post a day, or multiple posts a day. If something happens and you have to take a few days off, let me know.

I tend to be pretty balanced in my play style, though I don't like carrying the full weight of the plot. If you have an interesting story idea, feel free to suggest it and we can add it in. With that, here is the plot I have.

The government has all but fallen, becoming shattered after attempting to unify under one. The huge city that was once earth is now a playground for the syndicates. Between earth and mars, the floating space colonies met the same fate. The geeening planet of Mars is the only relative safe place. Small cities dot the planet surface, and one acts as the headquarters for a government agency that still stands.

It had been ten years since the government collapse of 2463, and the agency is just now beginning to make a dent thanks to someone they only know as Cyber Witch. The mysterious hacker had been giving them information for a year, raising no alarms as they leave the file on a desktop. With the information, they've been able to stop many syndicate crimes, but one day, a file was left, one asking for help. The hacker had been found.

I have three pairing ideas for this.

Hacker x Detective
Hacker x Government Agent
Hacker x Syndicate Boss

With the first two pairings, it would be one of them saving her. She's been giving them information, helping them to bring down the crime syndicates, and they know how valuable of an asset she is.

With the syndicate boss, he would come for her personally, he has a plan. She's such a skilled hacker, she could be useful to him. He sees her motivation, that she wants to make the world safer, and he plans to play on that. Capturing her was easy enough, but now he has to convince her to work with him.

The syndicate boss one is a new angle for the plot, and one I would like to experiment with more. If you're interested or have any questions, feel free to comment or send me a message.