Change one word in the above sentence

• Thread starter Klutzy Ninja Kitty
  • Start date
  • So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
If senpai ever catches you buying capitalized dangos again, you're walking the plank, me matey!

If Sen ever catches you buying capitalized dangos again, you're walking the plank, me matey!

If Sen ever catches you buying Hana dangos again, you're walking the plank, me matey!

If Sen ever catches you buying Hana some dangos again, you're walking the plank, me matey!

If Sen ever catches you buying Hana some Husbandos again, you're walking the plank, me matey!

If Sen ever catches you buying Hana some waifbandos again, you're walking the plank, me matey!

If Sen ever catches you buying Hana some waifbandos again, you're walking the ship, me matey!

If Sen ever catches you buying Hana some random waifbandos again, you're walking the ship, me matey!

If Sen ever catches you buying Hana some random waifbandos again, you're walking the ship, you matey!

If Sen ever catches you buying Hana some random waifbandos again, you're sinking the ship, you matey!

If Sen ever catches you buying Hana some random waifbandos again, you're sinking the ship, you baka!

(What.)

If Sen ever catches you buying Hana some hot waifbandos again, you're sinking the ship, you baka!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Mu
If Sen ever catches you buying Hana some hot waifbandos again, you're shipping the ship, you baka!

If Sen ever catches you buying Hana some hot waifbandos again, you're shipping the wrong ship, you baka!

If Sen ever catches you shipping Hana some hot waifbandos again, you're shipping the wrong ship, you baka!

If Sen ever catches you shipping Hana some hot waifbandos again, you're shipping the wrong ship, you baka head!

When Sen ever catches you shipping Hana some hot waifbandos again, you're shipping the wrong ship, you baka head!

When angry Sen ever catches you shipping Hana some hot waifbandos again, you're shipping the wrong ship, you baka head!

When angry Sen ever catches you shipping Hana some hot waifbandos once again, you're shipping the wrong ship, you baka head!

When angry Sen ever catches you shipping Hana with some hot waifbandos once again, you're shipping the wrong ship, you baka head!

Status
Not open for further replies.