Change one word in the above sentence

• Thread starter Klutzy Ninja Kitty
  • Start date
  • So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just fly if you get sun-beamed, you're invincible but Frodo probably won't find the droids that you're looking for because terrible frail stormtroopers.

Just fly if you get sun-beamed, you're invincible but Frodo probably won't find the droids that you're looking for because terrible frail inaccurate stormtroopers.

Remember, just fly if you get sun-beamed, you're invincible but Frodo probably won't find the droids that you're looking for because terrible frail inaccurate stormtroopers.

Remember, just fly if you get sun-burned, you're invincible but Frodo probably won't find the droids that you're looking for because terrible frail inaccurate stormtroopers.

Please, just fly if you get sun-burned, you're invincible but Frodo probably won't find the droids that you're looking for because terrible frail inaccurate stormtroopers.

Please Cherry, just fly if you get sun-burned, you're invincible but Frodo probably won't find the droids that you're looking for because terrible frail inaccurate stormtroopers.

Please Cherry, just fly if you get sun-burned, you're invincible but Frodo probably won't find those droids that you're looking for because terrible frail inaccurate stormtroopers.

lease Cherry Pie, just fly if you get sun-burned, you're invincible but Frodo probably won't find those droids that you're looking for because terrible frail inaccurate stormtroopers.

lease Cherry Pie, just fly if you get sun-burned, you're invincible but Frodo probably won't find those pirates that you're looking for because terrible frail inaccurate stormtroopers.

(Not sure if the p was forgotten or meant)

lease Cherry Pie, just fly if you get sun-burned, you're invincible but Frodo probably won't find those pirates torrents that you're looking for because terrible frail inaccurate stormtroopers.

(Neither am I)

(Add a P anyway)

Please Cherry Pie, just fly if you get sun-burned, you're invincible but Frodo probably won't find those pirates torrents that you're looking for because terrible frail inaccurate stormtroopers.

Please Cherry Pie, just fly if you get sun-burned, you're invincible but Gandalf probably won't find those pirates torrents that you're looking for because terrible frail inaccurate stormtroopers.

Please Cherry Pie, just fly if you get sun-burned, you're invincible but Gandalf probably won't find those pirates torrents that you're looking for because terrible frail hungry stormtroopers.

Please Cherry Pie, just fly if you get sun-burned, you're invincible but Gandalf probably won't find those pirates torrents that you're looking for because terrible frail hungry wookies.

New sentence~ :D

If I ever catch you popping tic-tacs again, you're walking the plank, matey!

If I ever catch you buying tic-tacs again, you're walking the plank, matey!

If I ever catch you buying tic-tacs again, you're walking the plank, me matey!

If senpai ever catch you buying tic-tacs again, you're walking the plank, me matey!

If senpai ever catch you buying Dangos again, you're walking the plank, me matey!

If senpai ever catches you buying dangos again, you're walking the plank, me matey!

(LOWER CASE D >:ccc)

Status
Not open for further replies.