CDC:Supernatural Military Division [OOC]

Status
Not open for further replies.
So how are we planning our adventurer in China to go? Are we gonna be dealing with eldritch abominations or are we going to be looking for some one who starts spreading the plague or even cultist trying to impede our progress?

So how are we planning our adventurer in China to go? Are we gonna be dealing with eldritch abominations or are we going to be looking for some one who starts spreading the plague or even cultist trying to impede our progress?
May start with Cultists and Infected.
I'm saving demons for Either Japan or USA.

We should go on an adventure to destroy the necronomicon at some point as well.

I get concerned when I get on for the first time today and a group RP like this had no updates or posts, we are all still here rigth?

Sorry bout not posting recently. ;-; I'm still here though

I'm still here @Dakota K.
Don't worry. I just don't like posting twice in a row.

It's all good I was just checking, I am waiting to post after someone gets the ball rolling.
David offered everyone gum, so...

I'll post in a bit....

Waaaaaahhhh Getting mixed up with everything. Lemme edit my post, @Dakota K. God that was a really bad mistake on my post. ;-;

EDIT: Wait, David is still "with" them?

Last edited:
Waaaaaahhhh Getting mixed up with everything. Lemme edit my post, @Dakota K. God that was a really bad mistake on my post. ;-;

EDIT: Wait, David is still "with" them?
David is off on the streets somewhere talking to a man with a violin and now I will need to edit my post.

David is off on the streets somewhere talking to a man with a violin and now I will need to edit my post.
David is out on the balcony, talking to you guys about the violin man.

Kay, then My post is fine then.

My post has been amended.

Status
Not open for further replies.