1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Intermediate
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Alt History, Anything really. It honestly depends on how I'm feeling. I am always up for a good, solid Cyberpunk RP. I'm also up for Crossover RPs.
The story:

Life was normal until the meteors crashed. Normal until The Epidemic began spreading. Now, in a search for answers, the UN turned to the U.S. for help. The U.S. CDC was successfully combating the disease in America, and so, they decided to make an International team. The international team would investigate the strange occurrences. The men and women of the International team would be split into squads. Most people in the squads are immune. These brave men and women from all backgrounds are given military training and then sent around the world. Welcome, to the CDC.

Alright, so this is the OOC, we can discuss plot and stuff. I will post the rules later.

And here, what's up people?

Found the Perfect song for this RP:

Each character should have a song if the RPer wants it.

Yeah, sure. We all need a song!

Haha. I'll pass. i don't need one.

Alright. it's cool.

Oh I need to know are we going for kinda realism weapon wise because if so my character will need another to come with him to feed his gun ammunition or I could come up with something that allows his MG3 to be fired without a ammo belt.

Oh I need to know are we going for kinda realism weapon wise because if so my character will need another to come with him to feed his gun ammunition or I could come up with something that allows his MG3 to be fired without a ammo belt.
It's realistic, but carry like a box. don't go loose chain.

What type of beings will we be in conflict with in this RP if I may ask?

What type of beings will we be in conflict with in this RP if I may ask?

Infected, demons, other people, eventually it will join into my RP, and we decide if we want to hunt the sins and horsemen, or the Angels, and Virtues.

I posted the IC jsyk.

Could you post a link please.

Everyone but Dakota K. Has four days to post!

yessh yessh, i knows. gimme time. first posts are always the haardest.

Alright. It's ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.