CDC:Supernatural Military Division [OOC]

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Same same. I'm a bit swamped with RPs, but I'll have time tonight

Alright! I'll just be playing Skyrim!

I had a brilliant Idea for the Japan plotline!
We walk into a Nightclub, where we have to assassinate a VIP, before he can spread it to others, Including the emperor, and several other politicians. I set up my sniping position, and then, BOOM! something goes wrong. But We have to contact the American CDC to explain, and the UN, We could have some scenes where we get drunk on Sake, or a girl tries to seduce someone in the squad or something. And when we get caught, we have some witty banter with the police who don't understand English.

Lol that sounds like fun. XD

I know Japanese, so I can provide the dialogue for the JPN police! :D But considering I just posted that Daniel would refuse to kill a guy just for being infected that's a bit....

Yeah, like we have a huge plan, but it goes SOuth.

I know Japanese, so I can provide the dialogue for the JPN police! :D But considering I just posted that Daniel would refuse to kill a guy just for being infected that's a bit....
Alright, but post translations!
Also, this guy is deliberately trying to infect other people, including the EMperor of Japan. I think it's justified.

Ah... that would totally work then. Daniel would want to take a guy like that down. And of course I'd post translations, but it'd still be hilarious for me! :D

((It's fine, if it's this late, you don't need a CS. Just one Question. What position on the team are you?

I'd atleast like a picture and age.....

Alright, well I'll get on it tomorrow. Should I take down the post?

I think it's fine...

Operation flammenwerfer will happen soon, also I feel as though at some point shit should hit the fan and we are pretty much in open conflict with either infected or those trying to further the chaos that is engulfing the world like let's say when we get to north america we have to help retake several cities that have been overrun or something along those lines.

Reactions: firejay1
Status
Not open for further replies.