CBOX GONE!

<Krom>: I just forgot to tie the gag in, Dad. Sorry! *Skips off to October's house*

<October> Did you bring the girl?

<Krom>: I was wondering if you wanted to join me on this one, buddy! I need a wingman. Apparently "Does this cloth smell like chloroform?" doesn't work.

<October> Lamp cord, Check. Ski mask, Check. Plastic bags, Check. All ready!!!

<Krom>: Which creek should we use? Oh, and do we still want the pineapple and lube?

<Odd> -calls krom up on his cell- Dont forget to buy rubbers if your going to keep this one alive in the basement for a few months, krom dear ^^ Your dad doesnt need to eat any more babies. He's getting a bit wide around the belly.

<Odd> You know what...nevermind...just cut out her uterus. =D -hang up-

<October> No Rubbers for me and my miraculous timing. Pineapple, check. Lube, Check. Tv/vcr combo with reruns of Wings on a permanent loop, check.

<Krom>: Hey, Buck, we're just supposed to bring Mom another uterus. I wanted to use the scorpion pit but Mom is hungry. No more for Dad though.

<Krom>: ....When are we starting a private roleplay about this? XD

<October> oooh, can I play the creepy older friend whos stuck in the 80s, and yes that applies to his hair.

* Ominous Flare has already started fapping at the side.

<Krom>: Durrrr. It will be like a 50's black and white, only with murder and rape. Like Tranquility Road from Fallout 3, the Adams family, and ABC news.

This really is kinda sad...

<October> Not as sad as our victim in the 50's rp is gonna be.

<Krom>: You PM me and maybe we can get Vay and Odd on board...

(I know this is an emo video, but it describes my feelings towards the cbox right now)

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uh61t6DeaYg"]YouTube- You Make Me Sick lyrics- Egypt Central[/nomedia]

<Vay>: *tears up* I'm so proud of my little boy, growing up so fast. I remember like it was yesterday that Cor beat me with the skillet for trying to eat him... oh t was yesterday

......... I don't understand this.