CBOX GONE!

I happen to LOVE spending my do-nothing time in the cbox.. all the cbox hating is making me sad... t___t

Don't misunderstand, Di. I just hate the RESPONSE to the Cbox.

I've yet to file any official complaint, if that's what you mean TK...

Because really, I don't understand what you mean!

But come now, this is Insanity! *wicked smile returns and he runs after a few vikings randomly turning up*

Yeah, TK, how do you think the Cbox feels about all your RESPONSE HATIN'?!

I thought this was a stand-in cbox joke replacement, not a lament. I was joking when preparing for his TRIUMPHANT RETURN! >:D talking about missing it.

YOU'RE FIRED, KROM.

c__C Mara only likes the C-Box because it allows for her to socialize while her creative juices are dead due to pregnancy.

Wow, this is an odd response to the absence of the C-Box. o_o The C-Box doesn't run your lives, people. o_o
While it's gone, you might as well explore the depths of Iwaku, no?
It doesn't do much good to lament over it.

I work hard to post cool topics. D:< People should reply to them!

I also work hard to post bad roleplays! People should reply to them! >:D

Miru! D:

*shoves Miru out of Insanity*

I REFUSE TO ROLEPLAY ON IWAKU! I HAVE NEVER DONE THIS AND WILL NOT START NOW!

*angry face*

There are other way to procrastinate guys! Video games are an excellent way to put off posting for m-...

Wrong angle for ceasing cbox lamenting.

*Hugs the Miru*

LMAO. I thought this was completely great.

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIyr5TXqe8Y"]YouTube- How To Behave In Internet Chat Rooms[/nomedia]

Eh. I do try and post my stories to kill the time and do something productive, but... nobody comments on them anymore... <_<"

TK! Sakura! Where have you gone?! D:

*buries an axe deep into Flare's skull*

BLOOD AND THUNDER!

*pulls out the axe and gets to work on the firewood*

Work, work...

GOOD PEON!

*STOMPS OFF TO GRUNT AT THE HUMANS SOME*

*Ampoule thinks that the disappearance of the Cbox is a timely ruse! A nefarious Diana ploy to get us to be more active in the forums! Ampoule will not be silenced! Ampoule will EXPOSE THE TRUTH!