Cataclysmia [The Fall of Ebonzia] [Sign ups/OOC]

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Does this Roleplay interest you?

• Yes

Votes: 6 85.7%
  • A little.

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • No.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • This shit is the worst RP I've ever seen!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll post once the teacher stops glaring over my shoulder.

Good to see the updated map. which races rule the different portions of the planet?

Also what do the nations generally think about one another?

Where are the demons attacking from is their a demon presence in the Mythos continent?

Out of character is their anyone who plans on going to Mumbasa, to play with the undead? I'm just wondering because I will have my character be more proactive is nobody else is coming to join myself and Azul.

Thanks. XD

Give me a lil bit to answer those questions bud. Trying to deal with work n all

OOC POST:
I just joined this site, and your roleplay was the first to catch my eye. It looks interesting, and like it could potentially develop very well. I will have a Character Sheet up soon. Most likely and hopefully by the end of the weekend. I am typically busy, but tend to make a lot of time for roleplaying based around my rather eccentric schedule, so I will be a steady poster. I was leaning towards playing a more or less free-lance character, rather than someone sticking strongly to one side or the other, and would ultimately decide based on morals, which in this case might favor the people of Mythos, rather than the Demons.
Anyway, I just wanted to make my presence known before I try and get a foothold here. If there are any questions, concerns, or other things you might wish to discuss concerning what I plan to do for a Character Sheet, or Character Development, go ahead and reply in whatever way proves most convenient, Azul.
Are you still joining? I really want you to.

are we going to war with another continent?

and could you give me the list of town and cities in each continent if we going to war?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi. My friend SgShallow told me about this rpg you were running and he got me very interested in it. I was wondering if I could join it with a dragon character.

Based on what I have read so far it seems like the dragon species isn't very fleshed out yet so I (if you do accept me) I was wondering if I could get a map specifically detailing where the dragon kingdom, human kingdom and the demon kingdoms are as I was a little confused at where they were located when I looked at the map.

In terms of the dragons, if you don't mind me elaborating on them, I was thinking that all dragons could breath fire and use fire magic and that some dragons, although rare could, have a second elemental type of magic available to them. I was thinking that 1 out of 5 dragons could have a dual specialization and I was thinking that there could be around 500 dragons in the world in total. (So about 100 total dragons in the game that have the extra elemental type available to them) I was thinking that the extra elemental types could be earth (including a very small number of them with the ability to control metals), water, wind and lightning. In term of magical capability I thought that they could be able use combat magic of their type(s), and magic that allows them to affect contents (ex creating mountains out of the earth from an area the size of a medium sized city).

I also would like to have a brief history of the dragon kingdom or maybe we could work it out together.

Hope to hear from you soon Thanks.

Reactions: Vex Inertia
In terms of political structure I was thinking that the dragons would have a political structure similar to that of a Noble Republics of the Renaissance that happened in our real world history. It would have a council of 3 that are high ranking dragons that are elected by the the rest of the dragons that control all internal, and external affairs of the country. You can become a high ranking dragon in two ways. The first would be by gaining enough support from the other dragon Noble Houses to create a new Noble House. The second way is by gaining enough favour with one of the Noble Houses so that they will accept you as part of their dragon Noble House. In theory the first method can happen in the system (although it has never happened before in dragon history) but the second method is the one that happens the most and is thought to be the best method of becoming a high ranking dragon. The high ranking dragons within a single Noble House have elections to figure out who will represent that Noble House in the general elections that decide the 3 dragons on the council. I was thinking that there would be 4 Noble Houses from the start of the game. Each of the Noble houses represent a group of dual element dragons. (ex there are Noble Houses for earth, water, wind and lightning dragons) In addition there is the general population that is made of of all of the dragons that can only control fire and and dragons with the ability to control 2 elements that either refuse to join the Noble Houses or are refused entry in a Noble House. Every dragon, high ranking or not, can vote in the election to elect the council of 3. High ranking dragons are called the the Thrum with the leader of a Noble House called Great Thrum. The the council of 3 are called The Council of Drogom with the individual members called Drogom. The dragons without a Noble House also have exclusive elections for their Military leader. There Military Leader's title is called High General Dregam. The dragon who is High General Dregam is in complete control of military affairs and the council and the general must work together to run the country effectively. In dragon culture it is considered a grave offense and insult to forget (or purposely leave out) someone's title. Outsiders are expected to know this regardless of circumstances.

Hopefully this structure is ok with you Azul. Feel free to suggest any changes or modifications that you want in this proposed hierarchy for the dragons.

Once I get a little more details about the kingdoms and if my political structure is aproved I will then post a character sheets as those details need to get fleshed out before i can finalize my character.

Oh good, I've been looking for a good RP to join that will let me play a god forsaken demon (and it not be about high school kids making out in the locker room). XD

Name: Kamel Tenber
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 140
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Race: Nephilim (mom was human, dad is fallen angel/demon)
Appearance: (casual)
1572862-bigthumbnail.jpg

(full armor)
679x1000_13710_004_2d_sketchbook_assassin_girl_woman_picture_image_digital_art.jpg

Equipment: Two bear claws, four silver daggers, a set of 10 shurikan, and a a sac of thieve's tools
Armor: Light, dragon scale laced with leather and twine
Personality: Kamel is an assassin/contract killer. She inherited more of her mother's practical skills rather than her father's power however she is on random occasions able to cause strong tremors in the ground (cover about a 10ft. radius from her feet). Kamel is a stubborn and opinionated woman but she seems to have little to say to the average folk. She took after her mother's sadistic side and tends to "play with her food". Strong and prideful she doesn't have the best standing relationship with her father as she blames him for her mother's "disappearance". Kamel is a bit promiscuous carrying with her the memories of many heartbroken lovers (yep, she's a SHAMELESS slut). Being a truly intelligent psychopath Kamel is a fantastic actress and practically invented "playing cute and innocent".
Marital Status: Not getting tied down anytime soon. Life is too good and prosperous to share with some naive romantic.
Known Family:
Macnamera Tenber (Mother/deceased)
Sebastian (Father/alive)

Name: Sebastian
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 192lbs.
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Race: Fallen Angel/Demon
Appearance:
7395a97e61a6555def1cd348d5f775c7.jpg

Powers and Abilities: Flight (still has his wings), close-ranged telepathy (receiver has to be open to it), powerful illusion magic, healing magic, and a barrage of spears made from light energy (max. number 15, the range is max. 160ft.)
Personality: A boisterous and surprisingly talkative man Sebastian normally won't hesitate to make his presence known. Typically friendly it usually comes as a great shock to people upon finding out that he's among the many followers of the Demonic army. Sebastian is a dedicated warrior who relies more upon magic and power than weaponry. He's not an incredibly hateful person but Sebastian is notorious for his hot temper. He wishes for a future with no religion inspired boundaries where free love and material indulgence is not frowned on. He fights for the honor he lost but he does not fight blindly. Sebastian is perfectly aware of the corruption of the cause he supports. Nonetheless, hope, pride (he knows he's pretty), and lust are his greatest sins.
Sebastian cares deeply for his daughter Kamel however he understands her distaste for him so he generally tends to support her from the shadows hidden behind disguises and other facades.
Marital Status: Widowed, not looking for another marriage anytime soon.
Known Family:
Macnamera Tenber (Wife/deceased)
Kamel Tenber (Daughter/alive)

@DacksonFlux Gm here, was in the hospital. You're in, bud.
Welcome back sorry for the time delay its exam time at school. I'm going to go ahead and have my werewolf Lupus go to bed at the in the apartment building.

Status
Not open for further replies.