Cataclysmia [The Fall of Ebonzia] [Sign ups/OOC]

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Does this Roleplay interest you?

• Yes

Votes: 6 85.7%
  • A little.

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • No.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • This shit is the worst RP I've ever seen!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Check it out =D
Nice I wonder what level of a werewolf he was to get knocked out from the impact of the tabels. Maybe his family bred several generations with humans and weakened his blood?

Last edited by a moderator:
As far as I know he was not fully powered. He only unleashed his claws, but if he went full warewolf mode he would of been somewhat of a challenge

As far as I know he was not fully powered. He only unleashed his claws, but if he went full warewolf mode he would of been somewhat of a challenge

I'm hoping to join soon just waiting for my character to clear.

You should be cleared by tommorow! I noticed Azul is on here alot so no need to worry :)

This world seems like it's a mixture of fantasy, sci-fi and modern.

It is! It says Mythos is the city like that

~~Braxon's Bio~~

-Race: Drow
-Affiliation: Demons, mainly Ein; he serves as the captain of her personal guards
-Appearance: About 6'3, slender but very well-toned. Scars cover his body and face, the most notable being two scars that meet at the inner corner of his left eye. His eyes are a deep golden color and his skin is a pale bluish-white and his hair is the color of silver. His main attire is his silver chain mail shirt over a white cloth tunic, along with black leather breeches, boots, greaves, and gloves. Over all of this, he wears a midnight black hooded cloak that bears Ein's insignia (two white crescent moons encircling a sapphire star floating above a jeweled golden crown) above his heart.
Braxon.jpg

Braxon was only a child when the planes merged. He was abandoned due to his unusual skin coloring for a Drow. Ein found him when he was only a boy and took him into her household, grooming him to be hers alone forever. This was during a time when she and Nokato were at adds over something long forgotten and she distracted herself with this Drow as a sort of pet project that grew to be so much more. She watched him grow into an exquisite specimen of his race. As he grew, she had him taught by some of the greatest tutors in Ebonzia. He quickly became very skilled in the ways of war, combat, and espionage.

Braxon is completely loyal to Ein; she is his obsession. As he grew in maturity, his love for her grew as well. He is extremely jealous of Nokato's position as he husband, but hides his envy and dislike for the king very well. Ein is well aware of Braxon's feelings for her, and she uses it to her advantage. She does care for him, and there is a mutual attraction there, but she has not been pushed to the point of disloyalty to Nokato as of yet.

Ein put Braxon in charge of her personal guards when the former captain tried to assassinate her as a favor for the angels and Braxon defeated the demon in open combat. He quickly decapitated the demon and presented her with his head as proof of his undying loyalty.

Recently, Ein also put Braxon in charge of caring for her dragons. She trusts no one else with the training of her pets. Braxon hates the time away from his Queen, but is deeply honored by her increasing confidence in him.

So my character may be a bit of a spaz, but he did head in a straight line(the shortest path) which just so happened to lead him through a wall :p

~~Braxon's Bio~~
-Race: Drow
-Affiliation: Demons, mainly Ein; he serves as the captain of her personal guards
-Appearance: About 6'3, slender but very well-toned. Scars cover his body and face, the most notable being two scars that meet at the inner corner of his left eye. His eyes are a deep golden color and his skin is a pale bluish-white and his hair is the color of silver. His main attire is his silver chain mail shirt over a white cloth tunic, along with black leather breeches, boots, greaves, and gloves. Over all of this, he wears a midnight black hooded cloak that bears Ein's insignia (two white crescent moons encircling a sapphire star floating above a jeweled golden crown) above his heart.
Braxon was only a child when the planes merged. He was abandoned due to his unusual skin coloring for a Drow. Ein found him when he was only a boy and took him into her household, grooming him to be hers alone forever. This was during a time when she and Nokato were at adds over something long forgotten and she distracted herself with this Drow as a sort of pet project that grew to be so much more. She watched him grow into an exquisite specimen of his race. As he grew, she had him taught by some of the greatest tutors in Ebonzia. He quickly became very skilled in the ways of war, combat, and espionage.
Braxon is completely loyal to Ein; she is his obsession. As he grew in maturity, his love for her grew as well. He is extremely jealous of Nokato's position as he husband, but hides his envy and dislike for the king very well. Ein is well aware of Braxon's feelings for her, and she uses it to her advantage. She does care for him, and there is a mutual attraction there, but she has not been pushed to the point of disloyalty to Nokato as of yet.
Ein put Braxon in charge of her personal guards when the former captain tried to assassinate her as a favor for the angels and Braxon defeated the demon in open combat. He quickly decapitated the demon and presented her with his head as proof of his undying loyalty.
Recently, Ein also put Braxon in charge of caring for her dragons. She trusts no one else with the training of her pets. Braxon hates the time away from his Queen, but is deeply honored by her increasing confidence in him.
He seems Like a cool character.

Is it Possible to control General Tulius or a Councillor of the order of Magi if he is not avalible?
I Feel that Movement of the other side will Make events a little more interesting.

Reactions: Vex Inertia
Hiya. Sorry I haven't been posting much. With school and stuff it's a little hard trying to understand what has been going on. May I have a quick recap, and is anyone free to actually RP with?

PS. I am still in class at the moment.

Hiya. Sorry I haven't been posting much. With school and stuff it's a little hard trying to understand what has been going on. May I have a quick recap, and is anyone free to actually RP with?
PS. I am still in class at the moment.
Well The Arch Angel Battled alone against the demon forces everything went well until the
Demon High King Nokato Shinjuku, King Juzatsu and Cerberus showed up to confront him.
He Has been captured and is Now awaiting his fate in the dungeons in the demon capital.

King Juzatsu has also destroyed a crystal with in their own castle that had suppressed angel powers to that point allowing angels to fight in Demon territory at full strength. Nobody knows why King Juzatsu destroyed the Crystal.

A Group of Merc's are gathering in Mythos looking for a new Job

Mumbasa is Large city currently overrun by the undead two Lycan Characters are inside the City Just meeting one another.

Reactions: Demmy
If you curious about why Juzatsu destroying the crystal i can give you a massive spoiler if you want it....
:3

Status
Not open for further replies.