Caste Game - Who will be the next 'King'?

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
@Wicked
I just had a thought. Or a breakthrough. For Xander and Nate's history... why don't we make it that last year they were flirting with the same girl? Had a bit of a despute over it, then for some reason (because the universe is a big arsehole) became roommates next school year. Talk about awkward.
Heh, sounds fine to me, though Nate wouldn't have been very serious about it. He tends to flirt rather half heartedly and it comes almost naturally from him. But I'm sure he would have pulled the Good Guy play on Xander in the end and told him he can have her because he's backing off. (Too much drama is not worth the trouble.)

@gen101394 I think Rohan would find Yuki as an interesting roommate :)

• Love
Reactions: gen101394
*sigh* It seems like it's already tomorrow, but I have yet to finish transferring all the sheets. Clear's sheet ate up all my time x_x So much contrasts and image-uploading. At least almost everything's done. Have a look at some of your teachers, everyone!
Go find the "hidden" page!
YOOOOO I LOVE BULGARIANS! You people are so chill. Also, my fav character is part Bulgarian.
I'm amazed you know about us XD Did you come over for a "sunny summer" at Sunny Beach?

• Love
Reactions: UnsightlyTEAstain
*sigh* It seems like it's already tomorrow, but I have yet to finish transferring all the sheets. Clear's sheet ate up all my time x_x So much contrasts and image-uploading. At least almost everything's done. Have a look at some of your teachers, everyone!
Go find the "hidden" page!

I'm amazed you know about us XD Did you come over for a "sunny summer" at Sunny Beach?
Actually no, I've never visited your country. I've just read a lot about you guys and done some research about your culture and so on. I've also met couple of Bulgarians in the past. I have plenty of mates who have gone to Sunny Beach, though. I've heard it's amazing. I'd be more interested in visiting Sofia and wandering her streets. I'm one of those people who would take a vacation at a big city over beaches any time.

>.< Wasn't getting alerts (O.O) So what did i miss?

Dreda's class specialty is in her charrie sheet, Headphones!

Heh, sounds fine to me, though Nate wouldn't have been very serious about it. He tends to flirt rather half heartedly and it comes almost naturally from him. But I'm sure he would have pulled the Good Guy play on Xander in the end and told him he can have her because he's backing off. (Too much drama is not worth the trouble.)

Oh no, I wasn't thinking of them creating a cat fight of the sort--that's a girl thing. I was thinking more in the line of an unspoken twisted game for them to play of who is better at charming girls. They just do it for the fun of it. Nothing serious.

Reactions: firejay1
Oh no, I wasn't thinking of them creating a cat fight of the sort--that's a girl thing. I was thinking more in the line of an unspoken twisted game for them to play of who is better at charming girls. They just do it for the fun of it. Nothing serious.
Ah, but Nate doesn't do that sort of thing though. He flirts when he's somewhat interested, but he doesn't go around flirting for the sake of flirting. Putting on an appearance of a nice guy is already hard enough in itself, there's no way he could go around also to be able to pull the player character. If he wants to stay low-key, he needs to keep a certain appearance and not get negative attention to himself, which would be wooing too many girls and get tons of haters from jealous male peers. So if there was a girl, sure, he could have flirted with her if he was interested. It could have so just been that Xander was also interested, and once Nate calculated the formula of "Is it worth the bother? Is it worth risking the cover?" he would have withdrawn after a short while. It could still be somewhat awkward though, and Nate still remembers. Even though his situation might have forced him to pull back, it's not like he would have done it without feeling slightly irritated. He likes control, and having to give it away is a pet peeve.

@Headphones Ah really?? Well either one is fine by me but if you've already imputed the order into the site then you can just keep it as is. So whatever is put down there is what everyone's role will be (until the next game of course).

BY THE WAY awesome edits on the website!

The way I had planned to start the game was with a few of the upperclassman instructing the first years to remain after class hours in one of the classrooms. There they explain the game before setting the students loose to find their cards. Since everyone has already been assigned their role, you can just write out the events that led to you finding your card.

After that, its all free game ^^

Nicholas: However, no one is exempted from severe punishment if one should fail to follow the rules.

Weeeell...that's only if you get caught.

Ah, but Nate doesn't do that sort of thing though. He flirts when he's somewhat interested, but he doesn't go around flirting for the sake of flirting. Putting on an appearance of a nice guy is already hard enough in itself, there's no way he could go around also to be able to pull the player character. If he wants to stay low-key, he needs to keep a certain appearance and not get negative attention to himself, which would be wooing too many girls and get tons of haters from jealous male peers. So if there was a girl, sure, he could have flirted with her if he was interested. It could have so just been that Xander was also interested, and once Nate calculated the formula of "Is it worth the bother? Is it worth risking the cover?" he would have withdrawn after a short while. It could still be somewhat awkward though, and Nate still remembers. Even though his situation might have forced him to pull back, it's not like he would have done it without feeling slightly irritated. He likes control, and having to give it away is a pet peeve.

Alright, gotcha. Then they'll just be back to just being neutral "roommates".

@Headphones Ah really?? Well either one is fine by me but if you've already imputed the order into the site then you can just keep it as is. So whatever is put down there is what everyone's role will be (until the next game of course).
So wait, I am now the messenger? I'm so confused in this point when this keeps changing every few days. But it's fine, I'd rather be the messenger anyway. Sounds more interesting to me and I can scheme more in this role.
Alright, gotcha. Then they'll just be back to just being neutral "roommates".
'S fine with me too.

can i get a link to the website?

Um.. to fill in a bit for Elian...
Class specialty: linguistics
studying: Russian

|| New Site Updates ||
1. Roommates updated
2. Button chance on the Register page
3. ... Three words: Welcome to SPARTAAAAAA [ p.s.: Yes, I love order. Deal with it. ]
4. Four new sheets have been added, those of Oliver, Valentina, Mei and Elian. You an access them by clicking their images.

Dreda's class specialty is in her charrie sheet, Headphones!
Really? I can't seem to find it. o.O

The link isn't working for me.

"He is a true gentleman."
A TRUE GENTLEMAN WHO WEARS A TIGER MASK
CUZ
YA KNOW
THAT'S JUST HOW HE ROLLS!

Also
@Headphones -
Gosh, that schedule for historical conservation!
Can I just...
steal that class schedule and transfer it to my school?
That's the dream right there!
ALL OF THE LEARNING
Much better than the skimpy class options offered at my cyberschool and the area I live in.