Cascade Falls

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Uwa. My chara happens to be ... kinda slightly new, so I don't think she'll know Sammy from way-back-then ( ; A;) but I'm sure the two can get to know each other fairly quickly, Elena is always open for more people to talk to, and Sam definitely looks like someone with a lot of stories to share with everyone.

edit: going to wait for Dirt to reply before going again >A> don't wanna overstep on that party question from Casey.

Last edited by a moderator:
edit: going to wait for Dirt to reply before going again >A> don't wanna overstep on that party question from Casey.
Not an overstep at all. The bar will be celebrating its anniversary that night and introducing a new beer. I think my very first IC post covers that stuff in a little more detail, but as a waitress all of that would be common knowledge for Elena.

In any case, I plan on posting tomorrow night.

Reactions: S O N G B I R D
{So I have no idea how to edit this picture smaller, I hope that's alright}
BzPu3sV.jpg

yay!

• Love
Reactions: Sekushiii
I'm on mobile, so I can't quote but you're not going to overstep songbird! There's really no posting order.

I don't do a lot of telling though about my character in the OOC though, I usually prefer to do the showing in the IC.

This is how I operate too. So to reiterate what's in her CS, Jean's a natural hostess, loves to throw gatherings and makes people feel comfortable at said gatherings. She's a great cook and has something of a friendly rivalry with Lee in regards to baking as well as engaging in a few hidden, understated rebellions happening on the side. She's been in Cascade falls for 5 years.

Still on mobile. I'll look when I get home, Ryles!

Great, thanks ^_^
So, we're going to accept you but there's a PM that comes along with the job you chose and I'm too tired to coherently type it up tonight. So, that's first thing tomorrow and sorry for the slight delay D:

Also, is James referring to Casey or Elena in your latest post, skull? Sorry to ask! I have a feeling it's Casey because she's the newest to town but I wanted to make sure.

So, we're going to accept you but there's a PM that comes along with the job you chose and I'm too tired to coherently type it up tonight. So, that's first thing tomorrow and sorry for the slight delay D:

Also, is James referring to Casey or Elena in your latest post, skull? Sorry to ask! I have a feeling it's Casey because she's the newest to town but I wanted to make sure.
That's fine, I will await the pm ^_^

That's fine, I will await the pm ^_^
Getting it written up right now!

EDIT:
and I'll get you on the cast list as soon as we go over everything.

EDIT X2 (because I'm forgetful):
When you get the chance, swap in the picture that Dirt edited for you into your CS, please.

Last edited:
My face has like ... a keyboard print of sorts @ A @

Getting my reply out now!

• Love
Reactions: neptune
@La Reina - Friendly acquaintances indeed! Sammster's gonna be crazy happy to see her either way though--he's the puppy that never forgets a face and wants to lick them all.

@Muirgen - Sounds awesome--I imagine that Sammy would have definitely pestered him more than a few times. :] He's got a serious sugar tooth / addiction too, so he would have been a regular at some point for sure...there's nothing on this planet that Sammy loves more than ridiculously rich hot chocolate with too much whipped cream and like...a half shot of coffee. Hehe.

@S O N G B I R D - Oh man if Elena gives Sammy a foot she'll have a 6' golden retriever following her around everywhere. xD He looooves to talk almost as much as he loves to do everything else he loves to do (he loves lots, ok? Its an issue; we're working on it.) and looooves to tell stories too.

@Adelaide - o3o Since your lovely Miss Jean has been there for 5 years would you be alright with Sammy recognizing her?

Not for nothing...but I really don't like that Howard guy.

I will do my very best to pretend to be shocked, to discover Sammy is a "bouncing off the walls sugar fiend... "

No. Really. Look! :eek: <<< my face!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Adelaide
Status
Not open for further replies.