Carnivores: The Arrival

TyranntX

Undisputed king of the Dinosaurs
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
Yeah might as well relaunch this RP (again), since I have nothing better to really do at the moment. So without further adu, Here's the abridged premise...

Some time in the future... A team of planetary explores have discovered a new planet, one that is completely habitable. The planet's name, FMM UV-32. Originally, the plan for this planet were to colonize it for human purposes. But there were many complications, the planet's surface was completely unstable making the construction of large cities impossible. In addition, the local wild life would only pose to be a problem. This has given FMM UV-32 its title of "The Dinosaur Planet", and it didn't take long for word to spread though out Terran space. Some time after its discovery, a Multi-[Really big number] company by the name of "DinoHunt Corp." bought the planet, and hired a team of their own to explore the planet on foot.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So Basically, You and every other player will play as one of the explorers of the expedition, This RP is based on the old Carnivores games, and it takes place in the future.

Like before, you have the option of playing as either a Hunter, a Scientist, or One of DinoHunt Corp.'s agents. This time around though I'll try and provide a bit more information as we go along. (as I'll try to fiddle with the tools of threads and replies).

That said, come on in and sit tight.

(I'll spruce things up a bit later)