Care to Fill My Cravings?

I can use a random number generator, number my characters and then have it help me choose. Or I can ask you a very simple question: would he more likely need herbal medicine or baked sweets (or which would he more prefer)?

I've been looking to do a Harvest Moon type RP for awhile. Care to do one with me?

I've been looking to do a Harvest Moon type RP for awhile. Care to do one with me?
Hello there, Princess! I'd be more than happy to do a harvest Moon type of RP~ Do you have any preferences we should note in advance? That can include anything from character gender/age and the like, to what setting you want~

I can use a random number generator, number my characters and then have it help me choose. Or I can ask you a very simple question: would he more likely need herbal medicine or baked sweets (or which would he more prefer)?

Ah. Well, Johnathan would rather prefer baked sweets but if necessary he'd use herbal medicine if its really needed.

No, it's fine. This helped me choose my character. Chloe's a baker, so she'd be more likely to give him baked goods, while Flutter tends to focus on herbs and such. Thus, there we go. A decision is made. xD Either way...Chloe's a human baker~

Alrighty so...Where do you want us to start off, and who should start? I forget if there's anything else we have to plan out...

I'm feeling a bit exausted so i'll let you start it up.

Kay...But I still need a starting point to work from. What should be going on in the start? That sort of thing. And if there's a specific town/setting you want~

You got me there. Specific town/setting doesn't really matter. As for what would be going on at the start...hmm....

Hrm...Well, I can start with something as simple as it being a normal day on the human world, and Chloe's just baking something or some other situation until he has reason to come in...But it won't give you much entry, so you'd have to make something up yourself at that point. It's hard to say...But if you want, we can mull it over for now, since I plan to get off for a bit to watch TV since it's already late evening here~

True, it is kinda late here as well. But your idea makes sense. For my entry, i'll just wing it.

Hello there, Princess! I'd be more than happy to do a harvest Moon type of RP~ Do you have any preferences we should note in advance? That can include anything from character gender/age and the like, to what setting you want~

Ah, cool! Well, I'm cool with playing a ,haracter of either gender, and age can range from late teens-late twenties/early thirties. And any setting s fine, though I'm familiar with Wonderful Life/DS and Treeof Tranquility and Animal Parade.

@Gicofokami

Alright, I'll just go ahead and start up a normal day baking then. I'll pretend there's no town name for now so we can decide that later if it's needed. I'll be PMing you the link, hope you don't mind...But I hope it works well. Ah, I forget...We were doing this in the regular forums, right? I like to ask to make sure, since if it's mature I need to know early the prefix. If not, I just need to know if there's a title you care for or not~
@Princess Daisy

I'm fine with either gender, or doubling up. My likely character age will be late teens or early twenties, depending on the type of jobs they have. I'm familiar with the games you noted, so I'd say pick your favorite to work with and we'll do it that way. Either way, do you want to have the storyline of the game we use tie into the RP? Also, if you have a general position you'd like to play (for example, if you'd like to play a farmer and have me play something else, or vice versa), I think knowing that in advance is useful too~ My normal HM characters include a farmer and a trader/shipping person. The farmer is a female (based off of the Mineral Town main female in terms of appearance), and she has a twin sister that can or can not be used as a musician in the area if wanted. The trader is a male and has no family...But he can be used easily alongside the farmer if you're wanting to double up, so that sort of stuff is up to you. But I can always use one of my non-HM characters anyway, even if it won't be as logical in my head~ So no worries either way~

@Gicofokami

Alright, I'll just go ahead and start up a normal day baking then. I'll pretend there's no town name for now so we can decide that later if it's needed. I'll be PMing you the link, hope you don't mind...But I hope it works well. Ah, I forget...We were doing this in the regular forums, right? I like to ask to make sure, since if it's mature I need to know early the prefix. If not, I just need to know if there's a title you care for or not~

Mkays. No, its cool; I'd rather do it in the regular fourms and title doesn't matter much.

Okay. I apologize in advance if the title stinks, but I'll get to work on it now that I know where it's going :) Thanks again! :D I'll be PMing you shortly.

Just throwing out a post, that im also interested in doing a RP with one of yall. I play a male shadow demon/zombie. So although im an undead I still have some common scence in me lol.
I do mostly any type of rp that comes to the craziest to the nasties rps that the mind can bring up. I'm detailed with my post, so if anyone is interested fill free to check me out. I do have my Character already written down and ready to give it to ya' if needed to.

Just throwing out a post, that im also interested in doing a RP with one of yall. I play a male shadow demon/zombie. So although im an undead I still have some common scence in me lol.
I do mostly any type of rp that comes to the craziest to the nasties rps that the mind can bring up. I'm detailed with my post, so if anyone is interested fill free to check me out. I do have my Character already written down and ready to give it to ya' if needed to.
Hey there! It's hard for me to say if I'd be interested or not based on this, since it'd depend on if you had anything in mind first. :)

Well, im pretty much open on anything, I don't really care for what type of RP Is choosen.

Hrm...I don't have a plot in mind right now, so perhaps just a simple starting point/genre and winging it? I warn you now, I can't do anything with a lot of gore or such, but otherwise I'm sure we can figure something out.