Care to Fill My Cravings?

Ah okay. A lot of people vary on that, so I like to ask first. For myself, my very basic age range tends towards 16-25 on my usual main characters, and I have side characters aged anywhere from 6-40. I usually ask my partner's preference of age because it can help me choose my own to play for certain things, among other reasons.

Hrm...Which of your characters were you more interested in playing first of all? -figures that may help too?-

-It actually kinda does help.- Well I'm mostly for playing as Johnathan due to him being my first (and semi.....ok blatantly original) character. Allen is also good for some plays, but it depends.

Alrighty then. See, that helps me choose more in a way, since I now know for certain you're playing a spirit who appears to be in his early twenties (as you said, he appears about 21). To fit with him...Hm...Well, it depends on the type of reaction we want my character to have. For my girls...I have some who would be completely oblivious to the fact that he is a spirit, such as my character Chloe who usually works well in that department- she's a complete idiot with such things, and would think him normal in every way, thus just offer him food or something thinking it the norm. One of mine who would be about the age he appears, Miyu, would be uncertain if he were really there or that she was hallucinating since she generally works with psychology and knows a good deal about psychiatric conditions. Most of my female characters are human, though some were either raised by supernatural beings or are from partially supernatural families. That type of bit may also help you with helping me choose. See? There's lots of options because of this.

Since I don't know your preference of my character's gender and utterly forgot to ask as well, I will also note that I do have some supernatural males if that is your preference, though I also have males that fit the same scenarios as female- many humans, some from half-human families, and then some that are plain supernatural. In fact, I have a spirit/poltergeist myself in terms of males. My male age ranges fit the same as my females, and personality wise...If I play my poltergeist, he's oblivious to the fact he's dead and has a fear of ghosts to be quite ironic to his situation, claiming he doesn't believe in them to hide it. Other characters of mine have a clear interest in the supernatural and would most likely simply try to befriend Jonathan because they think it's interesting. But again, that's just examples of my males. I figure telling you this, since I hadn't mentioned an interest in your preference of my character's gender in advance, might be a good idea ^^; You can tell me that when you feel like.

Yay for options. Anywho, thought I mostly rp in the male department I'll let the partner often use a female character and if the story premits, other interactions can be between both genders. Yeahh, im kinda short and to the point when it comes to gathering ideas with another person. Though going over this stuff early on is a good thing.

I tend to be a little long-winded when I explain things at times, I'll admit...Because I like to give my partner every piece of info early overall and the options that usually are best decided early on. That's why I figured I'd ask what gender you want me to play if you have a preference. But I agree- other interactions in the future between other genders tend to be fine too. After all, there are more people in the world than just two. That includes in RP worlds usually.

Hrm...You tend to let the partner use female, right? Should I stick with female for now?

Hrm...Well, it may take me time to figure out what character to play. So for now, should we choose a basic setting?

Ah, yes. That we should. Do you have anything in mind?

Hrm...I'm fine with most settings. Fantasy and modern seem to fit this easily, but a more scientific area could deem interesting as well. Would we want it to be in a very populated area or a less populated one? Each has its differences and perks, after all.

A rather good point. Though we can always change setting so for now, lets go with less populated area.

A good point I didn't think of! So...A less populated area. See, I'm used to certain characters living in more populated or less populated areas. So, it actually helps me cut down my character choice.

Hrm...I have some I've played a number of times, and some I don't use very often that may fit well. Most are humans, one is a human who is a spin-off in name and has an uncle who seems to be immortal even though it's unsure if he is, and then a half-human who can just be played as human or a really awkward vampire because her half-human scenario caused a birth defect that would make her awkward as a regular vampire (not the sparkly kind, mind you. but she doesn't drink blood...).

The some that I use often...Well, there's Chloe, who's a normal human. She's the type who doesn't notice that those around her aren't all human, and just treats everyone the same as if they are. She likely wouldn't realize Jonathan was a spirit unless he did something like phase through a wall (if he's the type who can) or some other event that would make it extremely obvious. However, that tendency also seems to work well for these types of things. For my other most common character, Flutter...She's the one with the unique halfling scenario that can vary. In her case...She knows the differences, but tends to be overly logic-oriented and tries to figure out how supernatural creatures bear any logic in the world, and though she treats them equally, also tends not to show full belief in them as being non-normal. She even has disbelief in her own background, when played as only half-human. However, she knows about them because her brother loved myths and things.

Ah. Well, I'll let you choose your character. (p.s.: soul reapers can't phase through walls and some real world logic applies to them too....i think)

You never said soul reapers, you said spirits. And spirits vary in their mythology because it can mean various things...So you meant soul reapers. Are we talking Bleach-type soul reapers or another type?

Yeahh, sorry I forgot to explain that fact. Oh and I ment the Bleach-type.

Well that helps me choose easier. Somehow, I can better imagine Flutter getting involved in that world than Chloe. Not sure why. It just sorta fits better in my head.

Yep. I think we are about good. I'm definitely playing my character as a human. ^^; Though she's sickly, so it could be that she's somewhat near death and that's part of why she can see your character. I need to figure out her way of seeing him...Actually, I'm starting to think my thinking was opposite on who makes more sense. I may just be indecisive out of fatigue though. Either way, we need a basic starting point to go from, and any extra information you deem necessary while I go plot out which character makes sense here and use a random generator if necessary.