Care For a Coffee?

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"As cocky as ever I see" Lucifer laughed a little as he stood up. He put the contract into his pocket " I will think about this, and get back to you later" He said, as he pulled out some money and left it on the counter for the drinks. "Oh but before I leave" Lucifer said, "If you do move without my permission I will be forced to retaliate" and with that he left the bar, waving at the bar tender as he left.

The air was cold as he stepped out of the building, it was a good thing he had his coat. Lucifer didn't really want to go back to work at the moment so he decided to take a walk down the street. After a dew minutes he came to a bench where he decided to sit. He pulled about his phone and begun to scroll through his messages.

He then remembered the card. Lucifer got out the card that the girl had given to him earlier today. He typed in her number under new contacts, then sent her a text "Hey it's Lucifer" is what it read.

Sam pulled his hoodie tighter, stretching his cast. He looked around the street, and saw some guy on his phone. He pulled down his hood, and tried to have a small nap in the fresh air. His leg ached, and his head pounded, causing him to grimace and plan to drop off at the pharmacy to pick up some pain-killers.

Damian sighed and placed money enough for both of them on the counter. That was a fairly good result considering who he was bargaining with. Offering a nod of thanks to the barkeeper, he walked outside. He felt his legs beginning to weaken. The sedatives were kicking in faster than anticipated. Crap. He looked around. A boy sat at the other side of the street. Homeless? Hopefully not. He went across to him. "Young man" he groaned, digging his nails into his hand to keep consciousness, "Do you have a room I could pay to stay in?"

"A room?" Sam asked, a little surprised at the man. "Uh, well my college roommate got moved, and his bed is empty for a while..." Sam said hesitantly" he stood up on his crutches, his full leg cast stiff. "So, you were talking about pay, huh?" He asked.

"The money can wait, believe me when I say I can pay you royally. Is it close?" Damian replied, his usually soft British accent quickly becoming more agitated. His nails had begun to draw blood and he could still feel himself slowly slipping away.

"Wow" was all Yvonne could say as she stepped in the apartment. The interior design greatly reflects his personality and she could really tell that it is an artisan's apartment. She went over one of the paintings and smiled "You really like art huh?" she asked, smiling.

She went over to the kitchen so they can start. "Uhm... About helping you with the cookies. I...uhm..." she started twiddling with her fingers. Gosh, how can I tell him that I never made food before? She thought. Blushing madly, she avoided his gaze and sheepishly stated "I...uh...I haven't made any cookies before."

Last edited:
"Why would I be out here without my car, if it wasn't?" Sam replied, gesturing to his leg. "Follow me-" he looked at the man's exhausted demeanor. "If you can..." He started swinging along on his crutches at a brisk pace, and they soon reached the college. He looked up at the building, and became a little agitated and nervous. "Ok, just stay with me, and look as if you're meant to be here, I need to register visitors, and I doubt they would let you stay," he explained.

Damian's posture morphed. He became upright and moved his coat tails backwards, planting his hands firmly in his pockets. He walked purposefully through, carrying himself like a regular visitor. He kept his gaze ahead, glancing at the reception area for a second before turning his head back and following Sam. All traces of his fatigue seemed to have vanished. As they arrived at his door, he whispered "Hurry please", his voice slightly pained.

Sam nodded, and quickly swiped his keycard, letting the man into a messy room. "There's your bed, bathroom, microwave, a few beers in the mini fridge, and some..." He looked at the exhausted man and shut his door. "...Blankets," he said, tossing them to the guy.

.:Ashiel:.

"Geeeezz....Already?" Ashiel said while looking at her empty cup of ice cream. Sighing, she stood up and took her sweater and scarf and decided to buy more.

Going outside her apartment, she ran towards a store not noticing the red haired guy sitting on the bench.​

Damain immediately dropped the act. With heavy limbs he removed his jacket, tie and shirt, revealing a well muscled chest. He tugged off his shoes and collapsed onto the spare bed. He pulled a capped needle out of his trousers. He looked up at Sam. "This is an adrenalin shot. In the morning, inject me with this, preferably in the wrist..." He explained, begining to slur his words as he passed out. The needle lay beside him on the bed.

Sam took the shot, unsure of what to say. He kept it from rolling off, and watched the man pass out. "Wow, he must have been shattered," Sam muttered, suddenly hit by a wave of his own fatigue. He stripped into boxers, taking a while because of his cast, and collapsed in his bed, falling asleep not unlike the mysterious man he had rented his roommates bed to had.

((OOC) Going to bed now, its 3AM here...)

The two unconscious men couldn't hear Damian's phone buzz as a text came through. The screen lit up with the text title. It read "Update on Cinderella?"

(OOC, night @Koda ^-^ )

Lucifer looked at his phone for a bit then put it back into his pocket. He sighed as he slouched down on the bench. His head lolled back looking up at the sky. As he did he noticed the girl he had seen before. It looked like she was in a hurry for something. Lucifer, still looking at her upside down, waved a hand at her. "Hey" he greeted the girl from his lazy position.

Ashiel heard someone while she was in a hurry, turning around she saw the guy waving at her. Smiling brightly she waved back not noticing the door opening when she was about to push it.

"Haiii- AH!" Ashiel exclaimed at surprise as she fell down inside the store on her butt while the female customer apologized for not noticing.​

Lucifer could help but laugh a little as he watched the girl fall into, what seemed to be a convenience store or something like that. But he quickly got up to help the beautiful girl in distress. "Here let me help you up" Lucifer said, his warm smile and amber eyes radiating of his face. He held out his hand towards her, to help her get back up from the fall.

Ashiel looked up at him while rubbing her neck. Giggling, she took his hand and smiled "Oh, Ahaha! Thank you" she said while scratching her neck nervously. "Im such a klutz" she giggled as a small blush covered her cheeks from embarrassment.

Closing the door behind him, he nodded and placed his bag on the couch, "Yeah... It's really cool sometimes. Helps you explore yourself." He moved to stand next to her, observing his own artwork. There was a large, cursive "ÈC" at the bottom of the drawing that signified his creation of it.

Then, she spoke of her inexperience with baking. A large, teasing grin crossed his face as he looked to her, only to find that she was avoiding eye contact. "You're serious?..." He wasn't asking as if it were a bad thing, it was just surprising to see that she hadn't indulged in the culinary arts. At least with cookies.

"Don't worry about it" he said pulling her back up to her feet. He noticed the soft blush on her cheeks as he helped her. "Are you okay now?" he asked as he looked at her. She was definitely very pretty, and it seemed she was friendly as well. "I'm Lucifer by the way" he greeted her.

"Yes~"
She said happily as she looked at him with a smile even though her butt is still in pain. Ashiel Rubbed her back while the man introduced himself. "Oh? Well Lucifer, Call me Ashiel!" She said while shaking his hand until she realised he hasn't let go of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.