Care For a Coffee?

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lucifer let go of her hand as she got up. He listened to her as she introduced herself. He had heard her name before...wait...Damien said he had something to do with her. He gritted his teeth slightly. "Do you need anymore help?" he asked, "It seemed you were in a rush for something" he added.

.:Ashiel:.
Ashiel tilted her head when he asked her "Hmm? Oh! No, I'm just here to buy Ice Cream" she said while she chuckled quietly. Turning her gaze behind, a worker stood by the counter with an unamused expression as he pointed to his left, directly pointing to where the ice cream section. Ashiel sweatdropped and laughed nervously 'Better not buy all of them or he'd be angry' She thought.

Yvonne nodded her head at his question, squirming at her spot. She felt like she's being probed by a microscope, discovering her weaknesses, his gaze never faltering. "I...uh..." she tried to form coherent words but only stutters came out. Breathing heavily and swallowing the lump in her throat, she managed to say a few words "Actually, I n-never baked or cooked in my whole life" she revealed, twiddling with her fingers and becoming a nervous wreck even more.

She then felt a buzz inside her pocket and fished out her phone, thanking that she was saved from her nervousness. There was a text message from an unknown number. Quickly opening it up, she smiled after reading the text and replied back: "Hey, Luci. What's up?"

After sending the text message, she looked back at Eric and smiled sheepishly "So..." she trailed off, waiting for his reaction.

@parkpyro @TakTheTaco

Last edited:
After having finished the meals, Uriel picked up the plates and went over to the dishwasher and placed them all into the wash and smiled at everyone who had seemed to have had a good meal.
"I feel like a movie...."
"...... disney!"
The closest to a shout you would ever get from Elina as her normally much more tired face glistened up at the thought of watching even more disney movies.

@Immortal_Chaos @IceQueen

((Guys what is the time at the moment? And I a a little confused where everyone is at the moment ^^;; Sorry to bother you all with this~))

EXECUTIVE DECISION!: It is 6 pm, the sun is setting, and it is fairly warm outside.

Amber smiled and nodded a thanks as Uriel swept their plate's away, clearing the table. She would have helped him, but at the moment her gut was so full, she didn't want to move. Smiling as she heard the prospect of a Disney movie, Amber smiled at Elina. "Hmm, a Disney movie sounds like fun." She said.
@EternalMusic @Immortal_Chaos

• Thank You
Reactions: 2 people
"Well u coming in too?" She asked before going inside the convenience store towards the ice cream section. After grabbing five different flavors of ice cream, she went back to the counter and placed them on the table.

@parkpyro

"Yeah sure" he said, slightly hurriedly. Lucifer followed the girl into the store, noticing the large amount of flavors she selected. "That's a lot of different flavors" he said, laughing a little. Lucifer quickly checked his phone, but there was nothing new. So he shoved his phone back into his pocket, and turned his attention to Ashiel.

"mhm, Yup i love ice cream anyways and i always never run out of any~" She said

"Makes me wonder, shouldn't be gaining weight already?" The cashier asked while putting her ice cream on a plastic bag.

Ashiel gasped in horror as she cried silently inside while taking the plastic bag and pays.

Last edited by a moderator:
"That's not something you should be saying to a girl you know" Lucifer said to the cashier, shooting them a stern glare, standing up for Ashiel. After they she had payed, Lucifer held the door open for her as they walked out of the small store.

Ashiel excited hopped down as she looked up to the clouds before looking back at him. She could tell he was quite handsome especially the eyes which were beautiful every time she looks. "Such a gentleman" she said while giving him a genuine smile.​

"Yeah something like that" he said laughing a little, a slight blush covering his face. He smiled back at her as she smiled at him. "So do you go to the school here then" he said, making light talk as he walked back in the direction of the bench.

"Anyway, thanks for dinner," Ebony said beginning to stand up. "I've probably gotta get back home before it gets too dark... Although a disney movie is tempting," she explained, grinning at Elina. "Nice meeting you Amber," she nodded her head politely towards her

"Well Disney movie it is~ And come on Ebony~ You don't live that far away and you could just sleep over like you usually do~"
Uriel winked at the girl and laughed softly as Elina took hold of Ebony's hand and dragged her to come sit down with her before heading off to decide a film.
"I don't thin we will get much choice on what film we get to watch to be honest~"

Amber smiled somewhat thinly as they said Ebony could just stay over, and she pursed her lips. She wondered how the two of them would stay over, and she shrugged and then sat on one side of the couch, opposite from Ebony. She didn't know the girl that well, so sitting next to her would be really awkward.
@Immortal_Chaos @EternalMusic

"Aw fine, I'll stay." she sarcastically grumbled, leaning back into the seat. She quickly grabbed out her phone and checked through her texts, and proceeded to look up animal memes, randomly and awkwardly laughing at the memes while Elina chose. To try and ease the gap, she said to Amber, "Hey, look at this," showing her the meme on her phone,
animal-memes-omg-cute-things-082712-04.jpg

(totally not an excuse to show animal memes to everyone)

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
"this one......~"
Elina picked a movie out and without showing them the film she placed it into the CD player and waited for it to load as she held the remote (I don't understand why it took me so long to spell that *laughs*). Uriel sat down on a chair by himself as the girls shared the three seater couch.

Amber sat quietly on the couch, crossing her legs and thumping her foot as she tried to stay calm. It was already awkward seeing a customer outside of the shop, but she just hopped that Uriel or Elina wouldn't ask about earlier that day. She looked over at the meme, and laughed a bit, smiling. "It's cute." She said, before Elina plopped down next to her, and she looked at Uriel to her left, smiling a bit. "Let's watch!" She cheered happily.
@Immortal_Chaos @EternalMusic

"Ahh yes, I learn visual arts and music."

She said while she followed him and sat down. "I'm planing to become a musician or an artist when I'm done." She added while looking at him. "So, you?" Ashiel asked while patting a seat beside her.

Last edited by a moderator:
He walked by the bench, then sat down when she asked. "That would explain the violin" he thought to himself. "Well I dropped out of school sometime ago now" he told her, as he leaned back slightly on the bench.

Status
Not open for further replies.