Cardboard Castles. [THIS RP IS FULL. CLOSED.]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mat I please request a female ace of hearts? It's alright if not

Reactions: Brea
Mat I please request a female ace of hearts? It's alright if not
Of course you may. Seeing as that character is not taken and you've only got one character claimed! :D

@Commander Cheesecake I have the King of Clubs correct? In the OoC it says that's the last King available so just wanted to check. Plus can i also reserve the Ace of Diamonds please?

@Commander Cheesecake I have the King of Clubs correct? In the OoC it says that's the last King available so just wanted to check. Plus can i also reserve the Ace of Diamonds please?
Yep and Yep! You got the King of Clubs and you can also have the Ace of Diamonds. c:

Thanks a bunch! Now to flesh out some CSs lol :3

• Love
Reactions: Jihae
Hey guys! In case you were wondering who you were paired up with (king to queen, to ace to joker) I put up all of your roles under the Kingdoms (aka the pictures of the pretty castles) So in case y'all want to work up an idea together or something you can always check your pairings or who to contact for that.

Does that make sense? I don't know if it did.

I PUT ALL YOUR CLAIMED ROLES UNDER KINGDOMS. In a nutshell. c:

• Useful
  • Love
Reactions: Brea and Justin
I believe that the Ace of clubs hasn't been taken. I request its position.

You guys come in quick. I'm very impressed and I most definitely can't wait to see all of you avid RPers in the IC.

4639532.png

• Love
Reactions: Justin
Is there a certain age limit? Like I was thinking of making my Ace 20 or 22. Is that too young?

Is there a certain age limit? Like I was thinking of making my Ace 20 or 22. Is that too young?
That's not too young at all. 20+ should be the probable age limit for your characters guys.

• Thank You
Reactions: Stargazer
I'm super busy this week, so there is a high chance my characters will be up on the weekend

• Thank You
Reactions: Jihae
I'm super busy this week, so there is a high chance my characters will be up on the weekend
As long as it's a high chance. c:

Same here. It's unlikely I'll be able to complete my male until this weekend, but it will be on my priority list for this weekend. Sorry about the delay, and if it's an issue don't hesitate to let me know.

Same here. It's unlikely I'll be able to complete my male until this weekend, but it will be on my priority list for this weekend. Sorry about the delay, and if it's an issue don't hesitate to let me know.
I'll be busy all week as well, so don't worry about it, there's a chance that the IC will be up during the weekend so take all the time you need. c:

• Thank You
Reactions: Brea and Justin
Status
Not open for further replies.