Cardboard Castles. [THIS RP IS FULL. CLOSED.]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no clue who I am going to be here and there with lol... but knowing that I transform between a man and woman... well that could be loads of fun >:)
Tricking people xD lol, I love it

Just want to check, does something like this count as realistic anime? Or should I keep searching for something else? [spoili]
bellamy__the_100_by_offbeatworlds-d963apt.jpg
[/spoili]

Just want to check, does something like this count as realistic anime? Or should I keep searching for something else? [spoili]
[/spoili]
that does work, Is that Bellamy from the 100?

that does work, Is that Bellamy from the 100?
It is. He's who I usually claim for a bad-boy type character.

However, since last time @Justin⚫In⚫Wonderland pointed out I use him often (even though the roleplays never last long enough for me to actually play him), I'm thinking I'll probably make a new bad-boy type character for my Ace in this.

Wait so are we using realistic anime or real face claims? Or both?

@Brea
Just because I have awkward winking problems doesn't mean I'm drunk and need to go home. *huffs* you of all people should know I only accept cookies and rainbows...and hearts and hugs....but usually cookies and rainbows.

(nevermind i am drunk and i should go home)

It is. He's who I usually claim for a bad-boy type character.

However, since last time @Justin⚫In⚫Wonderland pointed out I use him often (even though the roleplays never last long enough for me to actually play him), I'm thinking I'll probably make a new bad-boy type character for my Ace in this.
I like it

@Brea
Just because I have awkward winking problems doesn't mean I'm drunk and need to go home. *huffs* you of all people should know I only accept cookies and rainbows...and hearts and hugs....but usually cookies and rainbows.

you can use realistic anime as the gm has said dear let me see if I can find it

4638490.png

Isn't it quite ironic that I just held a democratic method when this RP is solely run on monarchy?
This GM needs to have another French Revolution coming her way. ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

EDIT: Real/Fantasy Artwork. Not necessarily anime but kind of like:
[spoili]
fantasy-anime-style-artist-yang-fan-02.jpg

Excuse me for my lack of exact description of this type of artwork.
[/spoili]

see boom

[/spoili]
That for sure counts.

• Thank You
Reactions: Brea
Thanks!

@Brea
Why do you have against me? why can't you give me a cookie? I've been a good little girl all day. I didn't bite anyone or kick or scratch.

(again i'm being stupid. seems to be my specialty lately)​

That's okay the sexy Joker is here to enjoy the temptations of both the King and Queen :devil:
Just the queen, actually. ^-^ The Aces are the personal servants to the King and King only. Jokers, the Queens. Still, wreak havoc BIG TIME. I highly encourage it.

Reactions: Ali
Just the queen, actually. ^-^ The Aces are the personal servants to the King and King only. Jokers, the Queens. Still, wreak havoc BIG TIME. I highly encourage it.
Bring forth the havoc and awesome trouble than , darling Jokers to be I say. ^^

• Love
Reactions: Justin and Jihae
Can I snag the last King please? :3

Reactions: MadKingJai™
Most definitely.
Thanks so Much! :) this sounds like it'll be a lot of fun and I wanted to snag someone while I had the chance. I'm also debating whether or not to take an Ace as well. Hmmmm we shall see

Reactions: Jihae

@Brea

Thanks!

@Brea
Why do you have against me? why can't you give me a cookie? I've been a good little girl all day. I didn't bite anyone or kick or scratch.

(again i'm being stupid. seems to be my specialty lately)​
This is why we are friends. You amuse me.

And, I suppose you do deserve a cookie, since you didn't bite or scratch anyone. Basically, I'm rewarding you for not behaving like a cornered dog.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Stargazer
This is GM coming at all of you live from her school.

In a few hours, the OOC will be up. Get ready.

• Love
Reactions: Brea and Justin
Status
Not open for further replies.