Caption The Avatar Above You

• Thread starter TotallyNotARoleplayer
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
"What the fuck is in that corner?... are those... bullet holes?? Who the hell is shooting here?"

(I dont find that funny Koene....)

"Someone help me, I think my crinoline is stuck to my head!"

"GROW GROW FLOWER RANGERS!"

*plays power rangers theme song*

"Are... Are we sinking? No thanks, captain, I don't need a life preserver."

"My cheek? That's been grazed by a bullet. As you see, the shot also took the right side of my spectacle frame."

Let's sing the Things That Can Kill You song!

~Nightshade, Apple Seeds, Rosary peas, too! Oleander, Doll's Eye, Boo-hoo-hoo!~

The question snapped her out of her reverie and she stopped gazing at the wall to answer. "Yes, I do in fact have laser eyes, why do you ask?"

Reactions: Koene
"Ya know.... my ancestors were posies... and they came in pockets full"

Reactions: Aigilas
"This novel that I'm an illustration of is not very good at all... And now I'm stuck reading this drivel on the opposite page forever. I wonder, if I'm really, really quiet and move very carefully, maybe I can escape from the picture?"

"What did the big flower say to the small flower?"
"What's up, bud?"

See, I told you that if we wash our clothes together with the oval tablecloth, it will get tinted.

do i look soft and charming? try feeling my bristles.

Whatever she wore, she always left her knees uncovered; we didn't realise the significance until the day the town was overrun by rabid snowbunnies and she opened fire on them from the guns hidden in her kneecaps. "With a little foresight," she said later, "bullet holes in my clothes are no longer as much of an issue as they once were."

Reactions: Koene
"Hey, are we supposed to be twins?"

"Lol, I don't know."

Status
Not open for further replies.