Caption The Avatar Above You

• Thread starter TotallyNotARoleplayer
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Oh, I dyed my hair again. How does it look on me?"

Hey, you down there... Were you the one who painted the entire outside wall of my house black?

"it might look like a white flower, but that's just because I painted it"

"I told you to make the portal bigger, I banged my forehead on the edge again!"
"Then you should wear flats, like me!"

"I tried freezing the rose... didn't turn out so well..."

"Why does this person have my face??... And just look at their HAIR"

"Oh noo, never," the kitsune said with the biggest, most innocent eyes she could manage. "Just because it's my initial and I have a tail like a paintbrush, why would you accuse me of writing it on the wall?"

"Roses are White, Violets are Red, Just take one bite, and you'll end up dead.

Reactions: Aigilas
"We dress in different colours so people think they can tell us apart. In reality, we alternate who wears which."

"This is going to be the worst nine months of my life. Stupid vegas."

So you want me to call you back, eh? Do you have any idea how difficult it is to dial in gloves and speak in this mask? This had better be important.

"They are twins?"

"Yeah... You cant see that?"

"No."

"You have reached the Post-Apocalypse Information Service. For information on weather, including meteor strikes and springtides, press 1. For information on health, plagues and the zombie epidemic, press 2. For information on transportation, the state of roads, crashed spaceships and destroyed bridges, press 3..."

"SUPER HYPER HAPPY ACTION FLOWER POWER TEAM GO!"

"Smoking DOESN'T make you look cool kids."

"And then i was totally like, "Im totes going to decapitate you Brittney!""

"Ow ow ow... What did I tell you about itching powder in my corset not being funny?"

(Sorry about the rating thing, Iron Men And Saints, if you noticed it. These things just appear under my mouse when I least expect them.)

"I get so many fanart done of me.... 10 year old girls sketch me on their books all the time"

Status
Not open for further replies.