Caption The Avatar Above You

• Thread starter TotallyNotARoleplayer
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
"What do you mean this wasn't a black tie event?!"

"First it was tear gas, then it was guns, now it's aliens?! What is WRONG with you people?!"

"d-demo, onii-chan..."

Reactions: Stacisaur
"Excuse me, ladies. This is the wrong convention. I think the one you're looking for is over there."

The man points to the large sign reading, "Red versus Blue".

"D: Someone help me! These expression marks keep following my face! Not even the gas mask helps!
I.. I want my mommy.. ; _; "

When I saw the referee wearing a gas mask, I immediately realized he knew I'd be putting sneezing powder into the barrel of the starting pistol.

Something like that.

"Wait, is that thing even edible?"

Aleksander staggered backwards in surprise as his eyes and mouth lit up, emitting rays through the gas mask. Right in the middle of the mission, too.
"Whichever idiot did this," he whispered to his teammates, "glow potion in my supper is NOT a clever prank. You are giving our position away."

Cats like watching you in your sleep. Mutant cats like watching you in your sleep fifty percent more.

Roses are red, violets are blue, other than colour I'm just like you.

this flower is a symbol of who I am: beautiful on the outside, but filled with deadly venom

I'm beside myself....with a new outfit on! Don't I look spiffy? 8D

I was uncomfortably warm, and my eyes are up here.

We have come to make you look like us...only your hair will be different...not the color...it will be black like ours...it has to be long...well ok, ummm yeah you will be made to look just like us!

"does this skirt make my waist look too wide?"

Status
Not open for further replies.