Can we take a minute to appreciate the beauty of this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MrSandman

Original poster
And when I say "this", I'm talking about the most fantastic Harry Potter fanfiction ever written. And obviously, I'm talking about my "My Immortal", the touching story of a girl trying to fight her inner demons in a goth-magic school with vampires and apparently (just finished reading chapter 11) pedophiles. It's a tough world, but she does her best to deal with it, by slitting her wrists and showing her middle finger to all the "preps".

I've never been really into fanfictions, but today a friend of mine told me about My Immortal, and well, IT'S 2 AM AND I CAN'T STOP FUCKING LAUGHING. SOMEBODY HELP ME PLEASE.

I really am in need of professional help after this.

"I knew Draco was probably slitting his wrists (he wouldn't die because he was a vampire too and the only way you can kill a vampire is with a c-r-o-s-s (there's no way I'm writing that) or a steak) and Vampire was probably watching a depressing movie like The Corpse Bride."

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHA OH MY GOD. It took me a while to figure out the steak thing since I'm not a native english speaker. At first I was like "what? steak? what the... OOOOOH SHE MEANS STAKE". And yes, Corpse Bride is really depressing. i cri evrytim

"Snap was spying on me and he was taking a video tape of me! And Loopin was masticating to it! They were sitting on their broomsticks."

So a guy can't even masticate peacefully anymore?

"What do you know, Hargrid? You're just a little Hogwarts student!"
"I MAY BE A HOGWARTS STUDENT…." Hargirid paused angrily. "BUT I AM ALSO A SATANIST!"

OH NOES, HARGRID IS A SATANIST. You should all be hearing to anything he has to say.

"BECAUSE…BECAUSE…." Hargid said and he paused in the air dramitaclly, waving his wand in the air. Then swooped he in singing to the tune of a gothic version of a song by 50 Cent.

I'm really really curious to hear this gothic version of 50 cent. I mean it. Just... Just picture it. Somebody has to do an youtube video by singing this.

I'm fucking dying here guys. Anyway, I know that anybody who's into fanfictions already knew everything about "My Immortal", I just thought it'd be good to share it with everyone, because this masterpiece must be known by all of mankind.

Here's the first 11 chapters to the people who are unfamiliar with it: http://myimmortal.wikia.com/wiki/My_Immortal/Chapters_1-11

Ah My Immortal. It's a classic! ^o^ I will never forget skype night readings and the joys of Raven Dementia Way

Ah My Immortal. It's a classic! ^o^ I will never forget skype night readings and the joys of Raven Dementia Way
Raven Dark'ness Dementia Way. At least the author was... Ah, creative with the naming? ^_^'

Best fan fiction ever

Fact

As surely this is the truth as it is that I am best wingman ever

Some people say that this girl was a troll trolling, but I don't EVEN FUCKING CARE. Either way, this is comedy gold right here. Ohhhh, the way she/he/it/goat typing on a pc describes her clothes. Oh the spells...

"I know, I was just warming up my vocal cordes." Then he screamed. "Petulus merengo mi kremicli romacio imo noto okayo!"

mi kremicli romacio

*laughs forever*

maxresdefault.jpg

Yep, it's My Chemical Romance

"When Satan comes back to the future with Ebony, she distracts him by letting him listen to MCR's "Teenagers" on Morty McFli's tim machine ipod."

Marty McFly, showing up in the last chapters, OUT OF THE FUCKING NOWHERE. And also, I'm just wondering what a time machine Ipod does.

Hah, yeah, My Immortal is fucking amazing. Some of the funniest shit I've ever read.
Readings among friends are the best. @Elendra did some readings of it over Skype a while back, long before the migration to Iwaku. Great stuff.
Raven Dark'ness Dementia Way. At least the author was... Ah, creative with the naming? ^_^'
Actually, it's Ebony Dark'ness Dementia Raven Way. I know this because @Herzinth set that as his Skype display name, so I've gotten used to seeing it around. :lol:

Reactions: Hana and Darog
YES, I was about to post this, but you beat me to it. But everyone should revel in how great of a fanfiction this is compared to My Immortal.

Also,

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING YOU MOTHERFUKERS!"

Best line of the fic.

Another thing I love about my immortal is Dumbledore. He's just so... Like

tumblr_mlet8lzFEp1soof54o1_500.png

bonus:

8ac817622bc2a862313acd860254a91c45a3b075090f3906c67790e5199b99ef.jpg

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Read this once at a birthday party, enjoying reading it again. Oh man, the hope lost in humanity.

Although what on earth is meant by 'prep'. Because we are apparently all 'preps'.

Reactions: MrSandman
Actually, it's Ebony Dark'ness Dementia Raven Way. I know this because @Herzinth set that as his Skype display name, so I've gotten used to seeing it around. :lol:
tumblr_mczzewy4CX1qgukzv.gif

yo what's up

Reactions: MrSandman
I still can't tell if it was a satirical fanfic or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.