Can we take a minute to appreciate the beauty of this?

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, it's Ebony Dark'ness Dementia Raven Way. I know this because @Herzinth set that as his Skype display name, so I've gotten used to seeing it around. :lol:
Ebony or Enoby? Author confused those two enough that Enoby is already another name for our beloved heroine. xD

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Although what on earth is meant by 'prep'. Because we are apparently all 'preps'.
It originally started as an identifying term for someone who goes to a preparatory school (which in North America means a high school that is meant to prepare kids for higher education). Due to stereotypes of those students almost religiously sticking to 'normal' types of teenage dress, behavior, and preferences, it became a slang term that basically means 'conformist.'
Ebony or Enoby? Author confused those two enough that Enoby is already another name for our beloved heroine. xD
Hah, yes, that's true. I prefer to go with Ebony because it's the first version of the name that was given. :P

• Thank You
Reactions: Rainjay
Status
Not open for further replies.