Cafe Catastrophes! | Kafe Dai Sanji! | カフェ大惨事!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, I'll reserve it. I can't write right away, but I'll see what i can do. First, to search of a cute little shota dude. xD Can he wear like a mixed gender uniform kinda thing? It'll have a maid's apron and top but with shorts instead of a skirt? >u>

And what about the transformation thing? I don't really understand that? Is it like a magical girl transformation or like a human->other creature transformation or what? Can their transformation simply be a small change in appearance or?

Literally so confused about that

Yeah, he can wear a mixed gender uniform. About the transformation, it's leaning towards the magical girl side. Like, a change of costume/clothes, pretty much. But it's not limited to that. It can be a slight change in appearance c:

Ah okay, I was totally confused. xD I'll see, an embarrassing transformation outfit for my boy ~

Reactions: Kitsune
WIP(EDITING ELEMENT TO WATER NOW)

⊕ B A S I C S ⊕

Name: Tsuji, Kirara
Nicknames/Aliases: Kira-chan (given because of his slightly feminine, cute personality and name, derived from his first name)
Sexuality: Bisexual
Birthday: 20th February, 1996
Nationality: European (Family has lived in Japan for three generations)
Grade/Occupation: University/Part-time waiter

⊕ M E N T A L ⊕

Good Personality Traits: Kind, positive, well-behaved, polite
Bad Personality Traits: Shy, weak to stress, stubborn, easily affected by the mood of others, tends to have mood swings every now and then, easily gets scared, overconfident sometimes which usually leads to mistakes
Likes: Sweets, cats, hand-held video game consoles, fluffy clothes, warm blankets
Dislikes: Hot weather, sour candy, stress
Fears: Being outside at nighttime, death (sometimes an intense feeling of bad luck falling upon himself), his own powers
Strengths: Cooking, baking, video games, acrobatics (he's a gymnast), language (he's studying to become teacher in French)
Weaknesses: Shock and embarrassment makes him clumsy, he's not good at carrying heavy things, not good at making quick decisions
Good Habits/Quirks: Punctual, healthy(likes to move a lot), strives to cook on his own
Bad Habits/Quirks: Tends to fall over air, sleeps too much on weekends, thinks that most people hate him
Hobbies: Video games, reading, cooking
Goals: His longtime goal is to stay happy. He strives to keep up his happiness, and his ultimate goal for the future is to work as a French teacher and live with the person he loves the most. Among his current goals are dealing with his clumsiness and learning to control his powers. If he doesn't control his powers he won't be able to be a good teacher.

⊕ P H Y S I C A L ⊕

f1ba3c69-33b5-42cf-8507-822c4fe93c2b.jpg

This is the outfit he wears at the cafe. He wears shorts and knee-high socks as well as leather shoes. When he's in the kitchen he also wears a vest and an apron on top of the clothes.
◊ Height: 178cm
◊ Weight: 58kg
◊ Body Type: Lean and tall
◊ Marks? If so, what?: He doesn't have any birth marks, but he has a small, almost invisible scar at the nape, hidden behind his hair. It's something from his past that he usually avoids, which is also why he grows his hair out to deliberately hide it.
◊ Health Ailments: None that he knows of, though he has a tendency to get very dizzy sometimes.
◊ General Clothing: Anything cute. Usually wears vests, ties/bow ties, shorts and knee-high socks.

⊕ P O W E R S ⊕

His eyes change from blue to glowing golden when he transforms.
◊ Power: Water
Abilities: Decomposing - While this might sound like a strange ability, he is able to decompose water. This can cause explosions because of how the water expands. He can do this with any amount of water, be it in the middle of the ocean or in a humid area. If there's no water or humidity anywhere, he won't be able to put this ability to use. Sometimes, he might accidentally use it, like when he's in the bath, and it causes injury every now and then.
Bending - he can control water to do whatever he wants it to, but over the years he has gained the ability to not only do it with water, but also other fluids - including blood. This makes him able to temporarily control others, but also stop injuries, redirect blood flow and other types of healing of physical wounds. It makes this ability very useful and something he'd prefer to use for healing, even if it can be used for bad things. He can also use this ability on his own body in case of injury.
Ice daggers - he is able to take any form of water and freeze it to ice. Since it is still water in its form, he is able to bend it. He can't freeze a lot at the same time, and won't be able to freeze a lake, for instance. It has to be in small amounts or he'll exhaust himself. The downside of this power is that it makes him scared to touch people in case he accidentally freezes the blood in their body - but as long as he isn't touching them directly, the chance of damaging people is small. That's why he usually doesn't give people handshakes when he meets them, and wears thin gloves whenever he goes outside, no matter the weather. It's not an ability that's completely out of his control, but he's scared of the small chance that something might go wrong.
◊ Compatible With: [What your power meshes well with. Ex. Water goes well with Ice; will fill in later]
◊ Not Compatible With: [What your power does not mesh well with. Ex. Fire and Water; will fill in later]

◊ Weapon: Two one-handed swords that are designed so only he can hold them. They would appear freezing cold like ice if anyone else touched them, and would possibly hurt them, but he can hold them without trouble. The weapons can be used to freeze an entire person (which he can't do with his ice daggers) but only if he strikes the heart. Therefore, if he wants to eliminate using this ability, he needs to be very precise, and therefore doesn't make use of it. If he hits anywhere else he'll just freeze that part of the body (for example, he hits the arm, and then only the arm freezes). Usually, he fights with the swords normally.

◊ Strengths: Medium and long-range attacks. In close combat it's too dangerous to use his abilities and he mostly acts defensively, using his abilities from acrobatics to make a quick escape.
◊ Weaknesses: He's a lightweight fighter and wouldn't last a match on physical strength.

◊ Accessory: A star-shaped pendant hanging around his neck.

◊ Chant: "My hands might be cold, but you know what they say; cold hands means a warm heart, right?"

⊕ M I S C E L L A N E O U S ⊕

◊ Voice: Kensho Ono (I can't find a good clip of him but he does Mikaela Hyakuya/Mikaela Shindo from Owari no Seraph. I've literally looked just about anywhere but no talking clip of him I can use ;; )
Theme Song: Nano - GALLOWS BELL
◊ Languages Spoken: Japanese, English, French
◊ Family: Father, mother, two older sisters.
◊ Relationships: [Can fill in as the roleplay goes on]
◊ Something that they would say: "I-I'm pretty clumsy sometimes, but I'll do my best!"
◊ Pets: None.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
  • Love
Reactions: 2 people
Eto... Um, my character's power is electricity... Was I not accepted?? Since you said there were going to be 2 per element... @Kitsune

Shit. Shit. Shit.

This was me being a terrible GM. Okay, so, no. You are accepted! I'll just see if Minagi can switch to Water, which is the only thing still open, I believe.

I'm going to need to do some serious reorganizing...

Shit. Shit. Shit.

This was me being a terrible GM. Okay, so, no. You are accepted! I'll just see if Minagi can switch to Water, which is the only thing still open, I believe.

I'm going to need to do some serious reorganizing...
Sure, but you have to give me some time to edit it then. I don't really have time now x3

He should be fine now. Still extremely clumsy and destructive, though. xD A dangerous cocktail for sure. x3

• Love
Reactions: 2 people
So uh. I think its been about... three weeks? Sense @Shinku said about posting the IC.

Possibly get an update?

• Thank You
Reactions: Gateman
@Crysodic Why did you summoned me, mortal? xD

You've been forgiven then... -fades to black on a corner-

I'm pretty sure Kitsune is just very busy currently.

UPDATE ON THE ROLEPLAY.

THE IC HAS BEEN MADE.

ALL OF THE CHARACTERS ARE EITHER ON THEIR WAY TO WORK, AT WORK, OR JUST CHILLING (because not everyone has to work at the same time during the same day, you know).

• Love
Reactions: Crysodic
Probably am late with mentioning this, but if any of you feel like discussing relationships between your character and mine, I'm free for discussion! ^^

(Yeah I'm probably super late with this)

Reactions: Kitsune
My character should be up at some point soon... Once I'm able to find time in my painfully busy life to start work on it... ;_;

I am still finishing my fire character still, should be up tonight

Probably post Tuesday. Or tomorrow before going to work.

Sorry for the long post! We are still learning how to do that fancy stuffs, that I thought that a nice and long post would suffice for it!

The fancy stuffs are not a must, it's just people (like me) who gets bored with only writing and wants to do a little extra just for the heck of it xD
It's not a requirement or anything, the content is what's important ~

Status
Not open for further replies.