C.O.N.D.I.G.N --> The Terrifying Glitch

**********(Hijack Post)************​

As soon as Kabur chose Library # 6, he was instantly teleported into a different location in the Urban Metropolis. He was surrounded by small, roughly built houses that seemed unstable. There were people going about their normal routines. Little children playing marbles on the dusty ground. It seemed to be a poorer part of the city. In his hand was the map. He started walking, unfurling the paper and glancing at the map. If he could find a location that was on the map, maybe he would be able to figure out where he was. The map, even though on paper, was digital. He looked over at Crow, who was walking beside him, marveling at the map, "Wow! It's digital. That's pretty cool. So where are we?" Kabur shrugged, "Since we were teleported, Library Six should be nearby right?" Crow glanced around and put his hands behind his head, "Let's ask for directions!" he led Kabur into a nearby watch store. They would be informed that they were six blocks east of Metropolis Library 6.

"then.. Library 4." Karma Coma answered quietly. Kuro Okami complied and the two of them were teleported as well. The area was bustling with energy and rather modern. People who walked around looked like busybodies, in their own world. Almost everyone was ear-plugged with music. The constant sounds of the area were almost deafening. Above them, criss-crossing over the buildings were train tracks. In loud shrieks and booms, trains thundered by. Karma put a hand over her ear, cringing at the loud sounds. Even Kuro seemed annoyed, "See that empty lot up ahead? I bet the library is nearby."

Wraithos and Xeis scan in for Library 1 and are teleported. After the teleportation, they receive a notice that their risk level has been boosted by one because of Wraithos' infraction. So even though they are in Level 1, it is as if they are playing a level 2 challenge. Because of Xeis' skill, however, another player has been added to their team, Laela. She was informed of the situation as she was teleported over. The three of them arrived in the heart of the metropolis, in an area which was notorious for gangs and drugs. As people swagged along the sidewalks, cars swerved dangerously across the roads. Glancing at their maps, the three of them moved to the side of the street and tried to make a plan of action. Xeis recognized an iconic store on the map. They would have to go north. Laela figured it was a couple of blocks. In agreement, they started to move.

K/t53un was announced out of play; she had logged out. That left Adrienne on her own, standing at the edge of the sidewalk and staring at her map for Library 3. The system informed her that her new partner, saving_grace would be arriving shortly. Adrienne waited, reading the map and figuring out which way to walk for now.

Floating in the air having entered Library 5, Celo was barraged by ice shards from all directions. Meanwhile, the system informed her that her partner, xcandyxconfettix was just entering the library as well.

Wraithos sheathed his sword and ran full bore, beconing the others to stay close to the sides of the streets. within a minute they were within sight of the library. 4 guards.

"Damnit, i STILL don't know what the hell this infraction B.S. is." he muttered, adjusting his armor before turnign to the others to try and find a way to take care of these guys.

"So. uhm.. i vote we rush them and just guard all the attacks we can....brute force and magic eh?" he chcukled. sheepishly though,a s he felt fauilure was upon them anyways.

Kuro and Karma were teleported too a random street that neither of them knew. "Hey let me check my map." Kuro said as he quickly checked his map. "Okay you see that empty lot ahead, the library isn't far from that actually. So lets move." Kuro explained. He and Karma started to move down the closest dark alley way and continued on until they hit another alley way that brought them closer to their Library. They went up a fire escape at the last second because Kuro spotted a building that over looked the Library. They quickly snuck to the edge to see what they could.

Kuro smiled as he saw Library 4 ahead. "Well how do want to take this with stealth or brute force there Karma?" Kuro waited patiently for her answer while scanning the guards for anything useful. There were 4 guards in front but then 6 more joined them. (WTH?) "Yeah we might have to do stealth on this one I don't know about you but if there is now 10 guards out front then there's at least twice that inside." Kuro told her before she could decide on her own. "But if you want brute force I say lets get on with it before any more come out."

The Dark alleyway smelled horendous as he looked around ht ecorner again.... "What the... were did the library go-" He cut himself off as what he previously thought he saw was gone. replaced by a green mist that, on second thought, was already there before.

"Damn... I'm still having integration problems aren't i." he said, tapping his head display in real life. it flickered and he saw clearly that he wasn't able to see clearly. He paused again, restating the obvious. " I believe this is going to be a long haul, fellows and fellas." he piped up gruffly with a sheepish grin, unseen behind his mask, but his eyes showed it as he coughed, standing up from his crouched position as the green mist seeped out of the alleyway. he formed a small globe of light in his hand and threw it down the alleyway. it hit the ground and disappeared seemingly sinking into the ground. " what. the wtf, F..." he said, puzzled. He turned back to his teamates.

[DASH="#FFCC11"][DASH="#436EEE"]

<<
хcαɴdyхcoɴғeттιх>>

Ophelia entered Library 5, dashing inside when her interface panel told her that her partner was under attack.

She looked up to see Celo barraged by ice shards. She fell onto one knee, stringing her bow and arrow, eyes narrowed.

In split-second precision, she shot arrows at the ice shards that were in her range and shattered them.

There were still a couple left for Celo to deal with. As Ophelia watched from below, fire balls came shooting out from random sides of the building.

Wha..What is this? Ophelia swept into the air, her angel wings outstretched. The most she could do was dodge the fireballs.

She glanced over at Celo, reading her information. She's a witch! elements should be a piece of cake!

"Can you take care of it?"

[/DASH][/DASH]

Arrows flew by Celo, destroying most of the ice shards. And now the new player, Ophelia was barely dodging fireballs. With a flick of her finger, she formed a small gust of wind, sucking up the icicles, and redirected it in front of Ophelia, neutalizing the immediate dangers. The staff circled around Celo, and she began to float into the center of the room, spinning slowly, spreading a frost against the walls, which would hopefully stop the assault.

<<
хcαɴdyхcoɴғeттιх>>

Not much of a talker, huh? I'm good with that.

Ophelia grinned as Celo took care of the fireballs.

The tip of her fluttering skirt was slightly singed as she felt the high against her thigh momentarily before the pain disappeared.

She looked over at Celo, who was now hovering in the center of the room.

Lightening bolts were the next surprise Opheilia dodged these easily, because she could hear the snap of electricity as the bolt came shooting down.

White feathers fluttered into the air, as she flew quickly to avoid them.

Weird. It's so real. I'm almost tempted to see what the shock feels like.

Lightening was Celo's specialty so Ophelia left it to her.

[/DASH][/DASH]

Celo passed a quick glance to Ophelia, then spread her hands to both sides of her body. A single metal rod appeared in front of her, and it quickly spread around her, at her body level. Now all they had to do was wait, as their purpose became quite obvious: Lightning rods. It was almost a work of art as the lightning formed a dancing circle around her, the lightning rods spinning every so often. One more threat out of the way.

Thanking the NPC store owners for their help Kabur and Crow hightailed it over to where they were told the library would be.
Upon reaching the area near the library, a giant wall of flame rose into the sky, making it impossible for even Kabur to get through by flying. Kabur stopped looked over at Crow and started thinking, (There is no way for us to know whats on the other side of the fire, i might be able to control it, however im not sure with this low of a level. Who would be good for this....)

<<
хcαɴdyхcoɴғeттιх>>

Ophelia was very thankful that her partner was a witch. Celo had quickly taken care of the first couple mission objectives.

As Ophelia drifted to the ground, her wings folding and disappearing into pixels, a door opened to their left, leading further into the library.

The sudden sounds of growling echoed into the chamber. Ophelia tensed, those were the sounds of wild animals.

Keeping her eyes and ears open, Ophelia inched towards the door, drawing her twin blades.

Easy come, easy go. If they're not armoured, I can stun and charm them. She almost grinned. This mission was in the bag.

As she ran into the new room, however, Ophelia was surprised to see the amount of creatures. She could count seven; four out of which she could charm. The others, unfortunately, seemed like trouble. She twirled her daggers. Magical colors swirled around her wrists and she blinked, tossing her weapons like boomerangs. When the daggers flew around the room, they sprinkled magical dust over the creatures. She caught them as they returned to her.

Four creatures charmed; at least they had them on their side, right?

Images flashed through Ophelia's mind as the charmed creatures fought the wild ones. There's a player with swordskill that I can switch with. She glanced back to see if Celo had also come into the chamber. She'd have to see if her partner could do something first.

[/DASH][/DASH]

"Aw! Hell! It disapeared." Kuro said as the library literally faded to invisibility. (Dam!) "Alright I'm gonna ask around first see what we need to do." Kuro told her as he went up to a random person and asked if they saw the library. When the person looked over and stated they couldn't see it Kuro got puzzled. Kuro then asked someone else and they said they couldn't either. When someone tried to walk up to the library they bounced off of what looked like a barrier. "Well seems like a barrier. I guess it's brute force." Kuro said. Kuro went back about 100 meters and faced where the library should be. "Alright, follow me in. Five Elements Fist!" Kuro said as he opened his hand and lightning, fire, water, wind, and some diamond gathered in his hand. Kuro then charged at it with Karma lagging behind him as he zipped to the barrier in less then a second and hit the barrier full force. The barrier was struggling to stay up and suddenly collapsed making Kuro fall and Karma trip over him as she finally reached him.

Then a single big guard stepped forward. "Who has come to challenge me?!" The massive guard said.

Kuro stood up and noticed a giant sword on his back. (Ooh. A challenge.) "I have!" Kuro responded. "Look Karma get in there and do your thing I'm gonna keep this guy busy or kill him, while you get inside." Kuro told Karma. Karma nodded her head. "Well lets do this." Kuro said as he drew his sword. He was ready to fight.

Celo followed Ophelia into the corridor, arriving in time to notice the creatures pitted against each other. It was a handy skill to have around, it seemed. She raised her right arm, the staff mimicking the movement. She opened her hand, then closed it slightly, as if gripping a hilt. Sure enough, a few moments later, a crystalline spear materialized from the moisture in the air, floating above her hand, bobbing up and down slowly. She shifted her hand to the left, and three more began to materialize from the air. She snapped her fingers, and the first two flew down the hallway. She snapped her fingers a second time, and the spears imploded, scattering icy shrapnel through the hallway indiscriminately. And yet, she still hadn't uttered a word.

<<
хcαɴdyхcoɴғeттιх>>

Ophelia cheered in joy. Her first partner and her first mission were a success! Though it was odd that Celo didn't say a word so far. Still, she found the witch's powers pretty cool and the entire mission neat for level one.

She turned around to smile, but Celo's blank look gave her this cold sweat. She turned back around as they were surrounded by blue sparkles and teleported into some kind of congratulations arena.

"Congratulations! You have completed level one!"

Ophelia glanced back at Celo, but she wasn't there anymore. With a shrug, she moved ahead to see the next level. Apparently, she couldn't move on until most of the last group had passed.

Meanwhile, however, CONDIGN allowed them to travel the various little worlds and search shops for items they might want to purchase to level up themselves. Ophelia thought this was interesting. Maybe she'd have enough points to invest in a long sword?

She browsed through the digital maps and picked a weapons shop.

The blue sparkles teleported her.

[/DASH][/DASH]

**********************​

LEVEL ONE MISSION ACHIEVED..

xcandyxconfetti

celo

CONGRATULATIONS!
YOU MAY BROWSE THROUGH OUR WORLD OF SHOPS AND ACCESSORIES
UNTIL THE GROUP MAJORITY COMPLETES OR FAILS LEVEL ONE.

Celo stared as the blue sparkles warped Ophelia away, and began to walk forward herself, walking slowly around the area, as if she was waiting on something to happen. She began to feel the walls with a hand lazily, until she came to a dead end. She was then warped out by the blue sparkles, just as the screen flickered a few times. A visual issue, perhaps.