2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
  3. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy,Historical, Romance, Modern, Modern-Fantasy, Libertine, Adventure , Disney and Sci-Fi
By the King's orders

This is a Slightly historical roleplay. It will be taking place back when Highlanders were around. We can add Fantasy elements to it if the group votes on it. I would like to stick with the plot I have come up with. I want All players to be okay with Third person, I feel very strongly it must be Third person. All players must must be able to detailed long posts 5-7 Sentences per paragraph and at least 2 -6 paragraphs at a minimum the world I have built is very detailed and I want to be able to visually see everything. With that said, I would like real FC or Fantasy art depending on direction rhis takes . No anime, it will not fit here.

Now on to plot

The British and Scottish were often at each other's throats battling for land. The Scottish win more often then the British did. They would try again a few years later. Another Battle has finally ended between both countries. The Scottish winning and keeping there land once again. Now that all the men were back home the King of Scotland has made a decree, That all Noble Male Highlander Lairds to be will marry a Lowlander woman, to Reunite the Scottish people and make them all stronger. The Decree was sent across the land getting to every Laird and Lowlander Female they would have to marry as a Law and Rule now set by the Decree of there illustrious King.

The Laird head of all the Highlander clans and his two brother would be sent to the Lowlands to find the McNally Farm and take the beautiful Daughters of Rathe McNally and marry them. Now you must know that Lowlanders and Highlanders tended to despise one another. Why? Well Because Lowlanders thought Highlanders were barbarians and dogs. Highlanders thought that Lowlanders were simple, stupid and helpless. Now the Sons and 3 other men packed and set out for the Lowlands to the farm house that was described to them.

The sons were expecting a Lowlander woman that was what the stereotype was, they were dreading it mostly because they didn't want a stupid wife. Now with there thinking it was very very very wrong. What they didn't know is they were in for a treat The oldest son's betrothed was fiery and fiesty. She had a harsh tongue and could best most lowlander males in fighting. This girl was also well written and read. She was smart charming, funny, and witty. The Daughter could also hold a conversation and out with a male more often than not. Her lethal tongue and outspokenness, was not one that attracted many males to her, especially lowlander males. Her temperament was more that of a Highlander then Lowlander.

Plot Summary

Scotland's decree for a Laird to Marry a lowlander woman. She isn't what he expected though, when he goes to pick her up. She is witty fiery smart and knows medicine how to ride and shoot a bow and arrow unlike most lowlander woman. So it is action and romance filled, she falls for him later on but at first she dislikes him and his men, also vise versa. She tries to run but, he catches his brother catches her and there trials of learning to get along carry on from there, they have a long ride to his home who knows what will happen. We can plot the wedding and much more.

This is alsoa 1x1 request if you can play multiple side characters. Main characters will not die, side characters will

Taken
Open
Desceased
NPC

McNally Lowlander Cheif Family
Father Rathe Npced by me
Mother Edith Npced by me

Octavia the daughter of Rathe eldest stubborn @~Dark Disney~
Sister (more level headed then her sister also not as well versed in weapons) @Princess Poisoned Rose

Younger Brother Jack npced by me

MacAllister Family Head of the Highlanders
Father Deceased
Mother Alive and open
Oldest Main Male lead @Denali also Co GM
Middle Brother (main traits funny, smart, brutish, and likes jokes) @~Dark Disney~ or if someone who joins wants him

Youngest Brother ( Quite, shy smart, nice)
Younger then middle brother, but older then youngest brother: Sister @PhantomThief715
Youngest: Sister @Briar Rose

Other Characters: Not necessarily needed most likely npcs please fill up other spots first
3 men with the brothers can be npced
Servants of the Lairds household
Maids: 2 open spots
Stable boy
Other clans and memembers

English soldiers
The men who Kill the entire village she is from npc

@Denali is my Co GM listen to her

Tagging : @PhantomThief715 @DANAsaur @Iceydaze @Wyborn @Princess Poisoned Rose @Aka~Kitsune @Vio @Gladis @Strawberry275

Last edited:
Reactions: Esmeray
Thanks for the tag!! I'll read over everything after I've rested :)

• Love
Reactions: Dark_Psycho
Hi, I love historical roleplays. I'm not one of the tagged so shall I wait for the tagged ones to pick their characters before I pick one? I want things to be fair is all. ^^

Decided to read through everything anyways and I don't think this role-play would be for me. I appreciate the tag though! :)

• Love
Decided to read through everything anyways and I don't think this role-play would be for me. I appreciate the tag though! :)
No worries

Hi, I love historical roleplays. I'm not one of the tagged so shall I wait for the tagged ones to pick their characters before I pick one? I want things to be fair is all. ^^
You can choose if you would like

• Love
Reactions: Briar Rose
O.O its alot of reading! But looks good.

• Love
Reactions: Briar Rose
I'm going to be playing the lead male.

:) Thanks I guess skipped over that whoops!

• Thank You