BUG REPORT THREAD - XF 1.1.5

Two bugs. First @Username wasn't working for me a moment ago and Second once I posted my thread I got two group alerts, but neither group thread had new content.

I've been getting alerts that people has replied t profile posts but there isn't anything there.

If it's for a thread in a Group, that is because there is a WEIRD bug where it will say there is a new post when the thread is getting deleted. [MENTION=4520]___[/MENTION]@

Just a minor bug to report about blog entries. The blog count does not match the total number from the sub category. It's also evident that one of the blogs appear "invisible" and does not show in the main user blog page but does appear in the sub category (hence the differences between blog count and actual total).

Uhm, I thought a group RP I'm in had been stalled. Turns out everyone kept posting, but I didn't recieve the alerts even if I had watched the thread. Talking to another person, I told her I had replied to our 1x1 rp thread four days ago, and she didn't recieve the alert, it's the first time it happens to us. Could it be a bug? >.>

In my Watched Threads page it shows that I still have an unread thread despite having read it plenty of times. It's the first Fateguard thread, the one in the Vault now. I think moving it to the Vault may have bugged the system.

Uhm, I thought a group RP I'm in had been stalled. Turns out everyone kept posting, but I didn't recieve the alerts even if I had watched the thread. Talking to another person, I told her I had replied to our 1x1 rp thread four days ago, and she didn't recieve the alert, it's the first time it happens to us. Could it be a bug? >.>

This is a known bug although it is good if people keep reporting it happening. I have been trying to tweak settings and see if it improves things at all.

In my Watched Threads page it shows that I still have an unread thread despite having read it plenty of times. It's the first Fateguard thread, the one in the Vault now. I think moving it to the Vault may have bugged the system.

Can you link to the thread?

I don't know if anyone else is experiencing this error, but it's only on this website, I tested it, my tab button will not take me down to the post button like it usually does. It gets annoying to me to have to scroll constantly on a laptop. And it does it on pms and on replies to threads.

I don't know if anyone else is experiencing this error, but it's only on this website, I tested it, my tab button will not take me down to the post button like it usually does. It gets annoying to me to have to scroll constantly on a laptop. And it does it on pms and on replies to threads.

It may not be what you are hoping for but Shift+Tab takes me to the bottom of the page which should show the bottom post button, reply window, etc. I am guessing the other style had tab indexes set which set the post button to main priority. This is something Diana would have to fix.

Shift Tab on my computer takes me to other tabs in my browser but thanks. XD

I was unaware you could even do that with a keyboard button. O___O So I have no clue how something like that would work or how to fix/enable it!

Lol what it was was when I would type out a reply I could push tab enter and it would post.