BUG REPORT THREAD - XF 1.1.5

So, whenever I'm involved in conversations with multiple people, I get the big sidebar thingy saying "HEY GUYS! THIS IS WHO'S IN THE CONVERSATION WITH YOU!", and it eclipses half of the text of the actual conversation.

>:[

Reactions: Autumn Fire Fairy
And the youtube embeds are still not showing.

*puts those two in the Bitch Queue*

So, whenever I'm involved in conversations with multiple people, I get the big sidebar thingy saying "HEY GUYS! THIS IS WHO'S IN THE CONVERSATION WITH YOU!", and it eclipses half of the text of the actual conversation.

>:[

Not my fault, blame Diana.

And the youtube embeds are still not showing.

*puts those two in the Bitch Queue*

Sort of not my fault, blame Diana/Vay/XenForo. It points youtube to http:// which browsers block for security reasons. In chrome you can click a shield on the right side of the address bar and hit 'load anyway'

So..... is there any kind of workaround?

A lot of us use Youtube embedding here, especially for roleplays. Right now there are just giant gaps in our posts.

So..... is there any kind of workaround?

A lot of us use Youtube embedding here, especially for roleplays. Right now there are just giant gaps in our posts.

Well, I may have asked certain people to look into whether xenforo has the option to alter the youtube bbcode and I was told it doesn't.

I fixed it by adjusting a xenforo bbcode setting. I make no promises on the other media sites but I adjusted their URL's as well.

Awesome. Thanks.

Okay so me and RushieSlushie are both getting this error. Notifications aren't wanting to work. I have one rp I'm signed up for to get on site and email notifications and haven't gotten a fucking one. It's getting frustrating to the point of me wanting to run around and slap random dicks for kicks. >:(

The spoiler code does not work properly. For some reason, if I do not place a line break before it, it appears in triplicates regardless of what I write into the post.

I HAVE A BUG TOO. >:[ I am having timeout issues, where I can't post a reply in random threads, sometimes can't save stuff when doing things in the admincp, or do some moderation actions like moving threads and stuff. D: It just times out and never posts/does the action.

I HAVE A BUG TOO. >:[ I am having timeout issues, where I can't post a reply in random threads, sometimes can't save stuff when doing things in the admincp, or do some moderation actions like moving threads and stuff. D: It just times out and never posts/does the action.

Was it doing it just when you posted that?

Not right at that moment, but it's been doing it to me for the past few days and random times. >>

If you could let me know one or two "exact" times it would help. Server logs don't have anything obvious but with known times I might be able to find something.

Does it happen for an extended period of time or just one request? Any issues with page views or just when changing things?

Never a problem with page views! It's only been when making a reply, starting a new topic, editing a post, when I was trying to edit the rotating ads, archive some threads, or split posts from threads.

I haven't had it happen today yet, if it does I'll right down the time. o__o But day before yesterday (on the first, I think) it was really bad, and it was pretty much all through the day where things would just not want to go through.

Okay, had this happen a few other times and forgot to right down the times, but it's currently 3:03/3:04 and it's timing out on me while trying to post a new topic in the JumpIn Signups. >:[

I was working on some style tweaking!

Oh.
Well, in retrospect, I probably should have guessed that.